- » Chorizo
Chorizo is a term used to refer to different kinds of pork sausages. It may be eaten in a sandwich, fried, barbequed or simmered form in an alcoholic beverage like apple cider.
Chorizo ... More »
Steamed Chorizo Mussels
Mix mussels and chorizo and you have one insane creation that you could take your palate to the next level! The bbq pit boys have created an awesome seafood dish inducing chorizo! See the video for more on this dish! - 94.9154
Chorizo And Scallops Stir Fry
Want to try something special in your kitchen this weekend? Here's a great suggestion. Watch the chef prepare this Chorizo and Scallops Stir Fry recipe. The dish scores high on taste and is also simple to prepare. Do not miss it out. - 72.1837
Exotic Chorizo And Ricotta Tart
Exotic chorizo and ricotta tart can be compared to hidden treasure. As, to get the treasure you dig in the ground; similarly you need to cut past the flaky crispy puff pastry to reach the succulent and creamy chorizo and ricotta hidden beneath. It is a great... - 67.9224
Garbanzo Chorizo Soup
1. Take a large kettle, and add ham shanks, water, onions, bay leaf and beef bouillon cubes and cook over low heat for about 1 ½ hours until the meat turns soft.
2. Spoon out the ham shank.
3. Cut the meat into manageable pieces and stir into soup.... - 45.9139
Borrego Beef & Chorizo Chili
Crumble beef into a 4- to 5-quart pan; add chorizo.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned.
Discard all but about 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is soft 5 to 10... - 42.2459
Chorizo & Bean Sandwich
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; set aside.
Cut rolls in half horizontally; butter cut sides.
Place rolls, buttered sides up, on a large baking sheet and broil 6 inches below heat until golden (about 2 minutes).
Prepare Chorizo and crumble into a 10- to 12-inch... - 37.4438
Chicken With Chorizo & Leeks
1. On the hob, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Season the chicken pieces, then fry, in batches, until golden brown on both sides. Lift out and set aside.
2. Pour all but 3 tbsp fat from the pan, add fennel and chorizo, then cook, stirring, until the... - 36.5388
Chickpea Chorizo & Spinach Stew
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then gently fry the onion for 3-4 mins until it begins to soften. Stir in the carrot, celery, thyme and bay leaves. Season, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, chorizo, cinnamon and smoked paprika.... - 33.9059
Chorizo Sausage & Beef Filling
Remove casings from chorizos.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, crumble chorizos and beef.
Cook, stirring, until meat is browned (about 5 minutes); spoon off excess drippings.
Stir in green onion, chiles, and cheese.
Cook, stirring, until cheese... - 31.145
Roasted Haddock On Chickpea & Chorizo Saute
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Place the haddock fillets on a non-stick baking sheet, season, then drizzle over 1 tbsp of the oil. Roast for 10-12 mins or until just tender but moist in the middle.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large saute pan. Add the... - 27.5136
Chorizo Recipes By Category