- » Chopped Tomato
Chopped Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chopped tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chopped tomato recipes.
Gino says that Bruschetta is a very easy antipasto! It is the perfect appetizer before dinner. It's like a taste of summer. Watch him prepare the dish like the way his mother used to. - 118.383
Spicy Chopped Salad With Tortillas
1) Cut the vegetables and leaves, as desired
2) In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix with tortill chips.
3) In another bowl, mix taco sauce, cilantro or parsley and lime juice.
4) Whisk olive oil in taco sauce dressing until... - 45.8987
Smoky Tomato Relish
Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Flatten one bell pepper half with hand; add to skillet, skin side down.
Reserve remaining bell pepper half for another use.
Add tomatoes... - 42.8694
Avocado And Tomato Towers
Deseed the tomatoes, chop them and season with pepper.
Put in a bowl, add the chopped chilli and set aside.
Chop the avocados into small cubes and squeeze the lemon all over them.
Chop the spring onions and the basil finely and add to the avocados.
Mix in... - 42.2288
1. In a large platter, set out the tomatoes
2. Overlap the slices such that they form a circle
3. In a large bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, basil, garlic, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
4. Tip the mixture over the tomatoes
5. In a small bowl,... - 41.0731
Tomatoes Stuffed With Smoked Salmon Pate
Cut off the tops of 6 small tomatoes.
Carefully scoop out the pulp, seeds and juice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mince enough smoked salmon to make 1 cup.
Cream 3 tablespoons butter.
Add 1 tablespoon anchovy paste, mix thoroughly.
Add the salmon, 1... - 39.8702
Rice Tomato Casserole
1) Use the frying pan to melt fat.
2) Add chopped onion to sauté for 1 minute, by continuous stirring.
3) Add rice to the pan and fry to brown.
4) Pour in tomato juice, consommé and seasonings.
5) Cover the pan and cook the rice for 50 minutes or... - 39.2399
Chopped Tomato Salad
1) Chop all the veggies.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the veggies and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3) Keep the salad to chill.
4) Serve the chilled salad on lettuce leaves. - 39.1972
Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
1)Wash, core and slice tomatoes thickly.
2)Slice cheese thinly.
3)On individual salad plates arrange slices of tomatoes and cheese.
4)Just before serving, shred basil over salads.
5)Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. - 37.6459
Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
For the salsa, combine all ingredients together and stir. Then in a seperate bowl combine all the guacamole ingredients together and stir.
*This is best made a couple of hours in advanced. - 37.1482
Tomato Barbecue Sauce
1. Place in a heavy bottomed pan, the tomatoes peeled and quartered, diced onion, sugar, salt and vinegar.
2. Cook for 1 1/2 hours or until mixture ceases to look watery.
3. Add finely chopped chillies (without seeds) and cook for half an hour.
4. Place in... - 36.3538
1. Blanch tomatoes. Cut into halves, remove seeds and chop roughly.
2. Chop onion.
3. Heat 15 gm. fat. Saute onion without discolouration
4. Add tomatoes. Simmer gently till all moisture is evaporated.
5. Prepare omelet.
6. Fill with prepared tomato.
7.... - 36.2936
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
Start by toasting the ciabatta, either under a grill, in the oven or in a toaster.
In a large mixing bowl mix the onion, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and chilli.
Now take the basil leaves, roll them up together, almost like a cigar, and slice.
Add these to... - 35.2413
Fresh California Salsa
All of these amazing ingredients marry so well together. They compliment any meal but it is especially delicious with homemade nachos. We like it with fish as well, it gives it a special twist!!Make sure to double the recipe, it will go fast!! - 34.211
Kosher Thousand Island Dressing
Chop scallions, pickle, and tomatoes together in wooden chopping bowl.
Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
Refrigerate. - 33.4197
Chopped Tomato Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, toss the tomatoes with the cucumber, onion, green pepper, and basil. In a small cup, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients, pour over the salad, and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1... - 32.9373
Cheese And Tomato Canapes
1. Strain the tomato puree, whip the cream and mix together.
2. Add cheese, seasoning and enough colouring to give the mixture a pale pink shade. Chill.
3. Pile the mixture or pipe it on each biscuit, garnish with chopped mint or parsley. Serve cold. - 32.6032
Semi Homemade Salsa
How to make semi homemade salsa. Using canned tomato's and green chili's. - 31.5793
Ravioli With Tomato Pesto
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, basil, pine nuts, oil, salt and pepper in food processor. Process using on/off pulsing action just until ingredients are chopped. Serve over ravioli. Top with cheese. - 30.6366
Tomates Au Thon
1. Place the tomatoes stalk side down and, with a sharp knife, cut 4 or 5 slices down through each one, leaving it joined at the base, so that it opens out like the leaves of a book.
2. With a fork, blend the tuna fish well with 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise... - 30.0118
1. Chop all ingredients into very fine pieces.
2. Add lime juice and salt. - 27.8577
Chopped Steaks With Herbed Tomato Sauce
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion and green pepper until tender. Add tomatoes with their liquid, salt, basil, and sugar; over high heat, heat to boiling, stirring to break up tomatoes. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered,... - 26.9358
Mix the tomatoes and onion in a serving bowl.
Blend the lemon juice with the sugar and salt and sprinkle over the tomatoes and onion.
Garnish with chopped parsley. - 23.3125
Chopped Tomato Recipes By Category