- » Chopped Spinach
Chopped Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chopped spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chopped spinach recipes.
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 48.2335
Mediterranean Style Summer Salad
This is a great salad that pleases every taste. It is light, yet refreshing. Serves well with any main course. The mariage of the nuts and fruit really add a special touch. - 42.5588
Fish Roulades With Rice And Spinach
1. Wipe each fish fillet with either a clean damp cloth or kitchen paper. Place on a chopping board, skinned side up and season lightly with salt and black pepper.
2. Place the fennel seeds in a pestle and mortar and crush lightly. Transfer to a small bowl... - 40.1697
Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach And Prune Secret Brownies
Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Cover bottom of 8x8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
Steam or boil the Cookin’ Greens spinach. Puree cooled spinach in food processor or blender with prune puree, and set aside.
Melt chocolate chips and butter in a double... - 39.5568
Spinach Bean Roll Ups
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine chopped spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, and allspice. Mix well; set aside.
2. Drain beans, reserving liquid. Rinse beans well, place in another medium-size bowl, and add - 33.2651
Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach And Artichoke Dip
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In the meantime, heat the oil in a large skillet; add garlic. Stir. Add Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters and sauté for 7 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Chopped Rapini and continue cooking until both... - 30.4579
Baked Chopped Spinach
Thaw and drain spinach well.
Blend onion soup mix with sour cream, and stir into spinach.
Pour into a 2 qt.casserole and top with bread crumbs and grated cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 26.9501
Wash the spinach leaves well and discard the stems.
Simmer in boiling water, covered, until fork tender.
Drain the spinach and season with the lemon juice.
Serve at once. - 25.9885
Heat butter in pan, add peeled and chopped onions and crushed garlic, cook until onions are tender.
Add thawed spinach, salt and pepper.
Stir until spinach is heated through.
Add cream and chopped shallots; cook further 3 minutes. - 25.7341
Chopped Spinach Recipes By Category
Chopped Spinach Ingredient: