- » Chopped Salad
Chopped Salad Recipes
Chopped Salad as the name suggests is a salad where the ingredients are chopped in a uniform pattern and then tossed or composed depending on the salad style. The Chopped Salad is thought to be a ... More »
Mom's Potato Salad
A simple potato salad that features potatoes and hardboiled eggs. I also used parsley and chives from my garden. The dressing can be made with all mayo, or like I did, with Greek yogurt. I like this potato salad. It’s one of my favorites. - 115.378
Chopped Salad With Asian Vinaigrette
1. In a plate, add the corn and asparagus and drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, red wine vinegar and safflower oil.
3. For the tuna: In a plate, pour out the olive oil along with... - 101.781
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.2323
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 50.1873
1) With a knife quarter the apples and remove cores.
2) Chop the apple quarters.
3) Put apples in a medium bowl.
4) Add lemon juice and toss it with the apples to prevent from browning.
5) Add celery, walnuts and dates.
6) Add... - 49.1783
Chopped Vegetable Salad
1) Mustard Vinaigrette : In a small bowl, whisk the mustard and vinegar together with a wire whisk.
2) Gradually whisk in the oils.
3) Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
4) Salad: In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a... - 48.7879
Alice's Super Layers
1) In a large flat serving dish with a rim, spread the yogurt evenly at the bottom, spoon on guacamole and sprinkle with the chili powder.
2) In a food processor bowl attached with a metal blade, process the kidney beans until it... - 45.9502
Spicy Chopped Salad With Tortillas
1) Cut the vegetables and leaves, as desired
2) In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix with tortill chips.
3) In another bowl, mix taco sauce, cilantro or parsley and lime juice.
4) Whisk olive oil in taco sauce dressing until... - 45.8987
Tangerine Flower Salad
1) Using a sharp pointed knife cut through the peel beginning at blossom end of each tangerine and make 4 shallow cuts.
2) Cut up until the stem end.
3) Pull the back skin in 4 sections.
4) Peel skin back to make a case resembling petals of a... - 45.8139
Apple And Nut Salad
1. Wash and chop the apples into rough chunks.
2. Chop the walnuts thickly and keep them aside for garnish.
3. Clean and coarsely chop the cabbage. Also, remove the outer and inner thick center stalk of the cabbage.
4. Wash and thinly chop the... - 45.2847
White Bean And Chopped Shrimp Salad
the white bean and chopped shrimp salad is a delicious and filling salad made with white kidney beans and cooked shrimp. A cooked salad, the shrimp is prepared with a marinade of garlic, rosemary and hot pepper flakes. Tossed and dressed with lemon juice and... - 44.5845
1) Remove the pits from the plums by cutting them into halves.
2) Cut them lengthwise into thin pieces.
3) Grate the lettuce and cut the cucumber lengthwise into 4 longsticks, further across into thin slices.
4) Chop the scallions finely.
5) Take a... - 44.1986
Mediterranean Style Summer Salad
This is a great salad that pleases every taste. It is light, yet refreshing. Serves well with any main course. The mariage of the nuts and fruit really add a special touch. - 43.8425
Chopped Vegetable Salad
1) In a large glass bowl, arrange romaine at eth bottom.
2) Layer remaining ingredients on top of the lettuce.
3) Add the dressing on it and toss well.
4) Serve immediately. - 43.2378
Soak the burghul in cold water for 15 minutes.
Drain in a sieve, pressing out as much excess water as you can.
Put it into a large bowl and add half the olive oil and lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let the burghul stand for about 1 hour, to absorb... - 43.0025
Hearts Of Palm Salad
1) In screw-top jar add first 6 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2) Cover and shake briskly to mix well.
3) Stir in chopped egg and pimiento. Mix together.
4) Arrange salad plates with lettuce.
5) Put hearts of palm over it.
6) Pour dressing... - 42.7901
Chopped Vegetable Salad
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Fill a large bowl with ice water.
Plunge the green beans into the boiling water for 2 minutes, remove, and place in the ice water.
When cool, place on paper towels to dry.
Boil the corn for 2 minutes, remove, and... - 42.4156
Orange And Olive Salad
1) Wash and peel oranges and remove the white pith. Slice crosswise into 1/2 inch thick.
2) Wash lemons and cut in halves. Squeeze the juice out to measure about 1/2 cup.
3) Thoroughly wash coriander and pat dry with paper towels. Reserving 4... - 42.3407
Insert slicing disc.
Shred lettuce; transfer to a large, shallow salad bowl.
Cut ham into lengths to fit vertically in feed tube; stack pieces, then tightly pack into tube and slice.
Following directions for potatoes (julienne strips), cut cheese into... - 41.9802
Carrot, Celeriac And Sesame Seed Salad
1. Slice the celeriac into thin matchsticks. Place in a small saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the celeriac in cold water and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Finely grate the carrot. Add the carrot and the raisins to the... - 41.5075
1. In a large platter, set out the tomatoes
2. Overlap the slices such that they form a circle
3. In a large bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, basil, garlic, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
4. Tip the mixture over the tomatoes
5. In a small bowl,... - 41.0731
Star Studded Fruit Basket
In small bowl stir together honey and orange juice concentrate.
Stir in all remaining dressing ingredients.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
To make watermelon basket, measure and mark a horizontal line around center of melon.
Measure and mark 2-inch wide... - 40.6386
Carrot And Celery Salad
1. Clean and grate carrots.
2. Take out the white part of celery and chop fine.
3. Chop nuts.
4. Wash lettuce and arrange in a circle around the salad dish.
5. Mix, finely chopped pickled onion and mustard with mayonnaise. Mix with carrots, celery and... - 39.9743
Arrange lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Place French beans over lettuce, then add tomatoes, pepper, and eggs.
Decorate with anchovy fillets and olives.
Lay flaked tuna on the top.
Garnish with freshly chopped chives.
Make dressing withgarlic, olive oil,... - 39.3359
Chopped Tomato Salad
1) Chop all the veggies.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the veggies and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3) Keep the salad to chill.
4) Serve the chilled salad on lettuce leaves. - 39.1972
Salade De Crudites
1. Clean, trim vegetables and arrange in a large shallow bowl.
2. Into small bowls spoon dips and serve with small sharp knives for cutting vegetables as they are eaten with dips. - 39.027
Greek Chopped Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mint, lemon peel, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the tomato, cucumber, romaine, spinach, onion, olives, and... - 38.788
Three Fruit Compotes
1. For the orange and prune compote, segment the orange and place in a bowl with the prunes.
2. For the pear and kiwi fruit compote, peel the pear and cut it into wedges, and peel and slice the kiwi fruit.
3. For the grapefruit and strawberry compote, segment... - 38.6259
Mediterranean Chopped Salad
Combine all ingredients except salad dressing, lettuce and pita breads in large bowl; toss lightly. Add dressing; toss lightly. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors.
Just before serving, add lettuce and pita bread; toss lightly. - 38.2016
An American Quilt Chopped Salad
1. Dressing: Place all dressing ingredients in blender. Blend until well mixed; there will still be little pieces of onion. Pour into small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring. Do not boil. Let cool. Then chill. You should have about 3/4 cup dressing.
2. In... - 38.1004
Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
1)Wash, core and slice tomatoes thickly.
2)Slice cheese thinly.
3)On individual salad plates arrange slices of tomatoes and cheese.
4)Just before serving, shred basil over salads.
5)Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. - 37.6459
Calavo Spread Or Salad
Mash avocados with fork.
Chop tomato fine; add onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper and tabasco sauce to taste.
Add this mixture to avocados.
Serve with crackers, potato chips or fritos.
Also good served over shredded lettuce for a salad.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups. - 37.3875
Chopped Tuna Salad
The chopped tuna salad is a filling salad made with tuna and asparagus with cooked potaoes. Dressed with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and flavored with garlic, the chopped tuna salad also conatains corn, lettuce and basil for a fresh taste. - 37.3405
Potato Salad With Eggs
Mix potatoes lightly with French dressing; season with salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
Add celery, pickle, mayonnaise, and chopped egg whites.
Add more seasoning if necessary.
Just before serving, garnish with parsley and hard-cooked egg yolks forced... - 37.074
Eunice Brown's Dandelion Salad
1) Wash the leaves, drain well,
dry on adsotbent paper, shred them finely and place in a bowl.
2) Chop the bacon into small pieces.
3) In a skillet, cook them until crisp, drain off the bacon fat, stir in the egg, cream, sugar, salt and vinegar.
4)... - 36.6234
Chinese Cabbage Salad
Combine chopped cabbage and onion rings.
Combine sour cream, chopped onion, vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
Mix into cabbage and onion rings.
Chill well before, serving. - 36.0251
English Fish Salad
Break fish into pieces, removing any skin.
In a salad bowl make alternate layers of fish, potatoes, onion and tomatoes.
Beat remaining ingredients with a rotatry beater and pour over salad.
If you wish, surround with a border of finely chopped parsley or... - 35.4139
Salsa And Corn
1. In a bowl, mix salsa crudo,dill, corn and chopped spicy sausage.
2. Toss the content with white beans.
3. Add olive oil in the bowl.
4. Keep the bowl aside for 20 minutes to let the olive oil sit in the mixture.
5.Serve as a salad - 35.3358
Chopped Vegetable Chicken Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise with the sour cream and vinegar in a mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper. (Add as much as 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, or the salad will taste flat and the distinctive flavors won't emerge.)
2. Add the carrots, celery, radishes,... - 34.9358
Chopped Ham Salad Mold
Chopped Ham Salad Mold makes the best pick for the parties. Tomato juice, lemon juice and pepper play a part in adding to the flavor of this Chopped Ham Salad Mold. Check out the recipe of the juicy Chopped Ham Salad Mold. - 34.3991
Chopped Onions In Vinegar
Combine all ingredients in small serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To serve: Bring cold serving bowl to table.
This relish can be eaten with nearly all Indian meals. - 33.4337
Wash strawberries and remove stems.
Make a bed of lettuce on each individual salad plate.
Then make a layer of chopped nuts, next a layer of whole strawberries and finally a layer of chopped celery.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salads.
Chill... - 33.345
Bologna Salad Sandwich Filling
1. Mix bologna sausage along with sweet pickle, chopped egg, salt, mayonnaise and onion thoroughly.
2. Spread on one bread slice, top with another slice and serve immediately. - 33.1434
Herring Salad (sillsalatti)
In separate pots, cook unpeeled beets, carrots, and potatoes until tender.
When vegetables are cool, peel and dice.
In a large bowl, place diced vegetables; add onion and sweet pickles.
Wash salt herring in cold water and remove skin and bones.
Dice... - 32.9633
Chopped Tomato Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, toss the tomatoes with the cucumber, onion, green pepper, and basil. In a small cup, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients, pour over the salad, and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1... - 32.9373
Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, cover the chicken breast with water and bring to a simmer over moderately high heat. Reduce the heat to low and skim the surface. Add the 3 whole scallions, the sliced ginger and a pinch of salt. Simmer until the chicken breast is... - 32.4365
Apricot Salad With Terragon Vinegar
Planch and peel the apricots, then halve and remove the stones.
Arrange the apricots in a glass serving dish.
Crack the stones and remove the kernels.
Chop the kernels.
Mix together the soured cream, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon this... - 32.126
Mango And Ginger Clouds
1. Cut the mangoes in half, remove the stones and peel. Roughly chop the mango flesh.
2. Put the chopped mango in a food processor bowl, with the ginger, syrup and tofu. Process the mixture until smooth and spoon into a mixing bowl.
3. Put the egg whites in a... - 31.8715
Chopped Salami And Vegetable Salad
Combine the lettuce, salami, cheese, and vegetables in a bowl.
Toss with dressing and arrange on 4 plates.
Garnish with 2 peperoncini on each salad.
Season with additional salt and pepper. - 31.8407
Place herring, potatoes, beets, chopped pickles, apple and onion in glass or plastic bowl.
Mix vinegar, sugar, water and pepper; pour over herring mixture.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring once or twice, at least 2 hours. - 31.8038
Smoked Chicken Apple And Walnut Salad
Toss chicken strips, apples, celery and chopped watercress in large bowl.
Blend in lemon dressing and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. - 31.7704
Cook rice in chicken broth according to directions.
While still hot, stir in all remaining ingredients.
Heat thoroughly without cooking.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Pass sour cream with chopped chives. - 31.3098
Barley And Vegetable Chopped Salad
1. Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; stir in barley. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Place barley in a colander and run under cold water until completely cooled. Drain... - 31.1254
Stuffed Cucumbers With Green Mayonnaise
1. Cut unpeeled cucumbers in half lengthwise. Simmer in water to cover two minutes, remove from heat and place in ice water five minutes. Drain and dry thoroughly. When cold, hollow out the centers, leaving a shell one-quarter inch thick.
2. Pile the beans... - 31.0914
Minced Ham And Egg Salad
Chop eggs and ham in food processor and salt to taste.
Add mayonnaise, hot sauce, and chopped dill pickles and chopped pimento to taste. - 31.0634
Cut garlic in half and rub the inside of a large glass or pottery bowl. Add chopped vegetables to bowl.
Combine liquids and spices. Pour over vegetables. Chill for several hours or overnight.
Serve ice cold in small bowls. - 30.115
Green Chile Chicken Thighs With Arugula Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Spread the butter in a medium roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the green-chile powder, ground coriander and dried oregano with a generous pinch of salt and black pepper. Sprinkle the seasonings generously all over the... - 28.9689
Banana And Coconut Salad
Peel and slice the bananas into an attractive serving bowl.
Brush with the lemon juice to prevent the bananas from browning, then sprinkle over the coconut. - 26.5523
Crunchy Egg Salad Filling
Chop eggs and mix with carrots, celery, bacon, lemon juice, mustard, and grated onion.
Add salt and pepper to taste and enough mayonnaise to make the filling of proper spreading consistency. - 26.5162
1. In a large bowl, mix rice vinegar and oil.
2. Add romaine, red-leaf lettuce, cauliflower, and zucchini. Mix well and add salt and pepper to taste. - 23.8669
1. Clean the octopus, remove its ink sac and rinse well under running water. Place in a saucepan and cook, without water, over a low heat until red and tender. Drain, cut into small pieces and place in a salad bowl.
2. Peel and crush the garlic. In a small... - 22.3085
Peel and slice the feijoas.
Add the chopped walnuts and the mayonnaise and mix them lightly with a fork.
Pile spoonfuls of the mixture into crisp lettuce leaves.
Garnish with grated cheese or a small dab of vegetable extract. - 20.2876
This is a mixed salad that has been pepped up with chicken sausages to make it richer in protein. It is good for health and especially satisfying during a hot summer day when the idea of rich meals seem revolting. - 0
Chopped Salad Recipes By Category