- » Chopped Egg Sauce
Chopped Egg Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chopped egg sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chopped egg sauce recipes.
1. Pass the egg yolks through a fine sieve and beat it
2. Drip half a cup of oil into it and whisk continuously
3. Beat in a tablespoon of vinegar to the mixture tioo
4. Add the rest of oil in a steady fine stream into the mixture, even as you keep... - 44.4472
Classic Egg Sauce
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add flour, salt and pepper and let bubble up together.
Remove from heat and add milk all at once.
Stir to blend, return to moderate heat and cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add chopped eggs and heat through.
Add... - 32.4482
You May Also Like!
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan.
Mix in 2 tablespoons flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; heat until bubbly.
Add 1 cup milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
Bring to boiling and cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Mix in 2... - 18.2258
Gratin Of Chopped Eggs
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C).
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix the chopped eggs, parsley and garlic together and season with the salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a bowl, blend the beaten egg and white sauce together, then stir... - 45.2992
Minced Ham And Egg Salad
Chop eggs and ham in food processor and salt to taste.
Add mayonnaise, hot sauce, and chopped dill pickles and chopped pimento to taste. - 31.794
To sauce add egg, and mix well.
Makes 1 cup. - 18.0939
Leeks With Chopped Egg
Put the egg into a small pan filled with water and boil for 15 minutes on a conventional cooker.
Remove the base and the outer leaves of the leeks and cut them almost in half lengthwise.
Rinse carefully and leave to drain.
Sprinkle salt and pepper in the base... - 47.4061
A delicious all time snack. - 38.7135
Lamb Chops With White Sauce
Dip the chops in the beaten eggs and then in the bread crumbs.
Saute in heated oil on both sides until browned.
To prepare the sauce, heat the butter in a pan and saute the flour in it for a few seconds.
Gradually blend in the milk, stirring... - 42.3472
Veal Chops With Kidney Sauce
Trim the chops if necessary.
Season with the onion salt, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper; spread on the mustard.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chops over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side; remove and keep warm.
Beat the eggs with... - 41.2843
Egg On Tomatoes
1. Blanch and chop tomatoes. Peel and chop onions.
2. Grind ginger.
3. Heat fat. Brown chopped onions. Add all ingredients except eggs and jaggery and cook till sauce thickens.
4. Add jaggery. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Spread the pulp in a shallow... - 38.9557
1. In a saucepan,heat white sauce.
2. Chop the hard boiled egg very finely. Add into the saucepan and reheat the sauce.
3. Serve separately with salads, or use to toss salads of your choice. - 22.3083