- » Chopped Cucumber Pickle
Chopped Cucumber Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chopped cucumber pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chopped cucumber pickle recipes.
One great way to preserve all of those delicious fresh vegetables for the winter is by pickling them. Patti takes you step by step through the process of seasoning, jarring, and sealing up your cucumbers to make tasty, crunchy pickles right in your own... - 125.449
Pickled Veggies (야채 장아찌)
1. On a chopping board, place the onion, jalapeno peppers and using a sharp knife chop them into bite sized pieces and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, add and combine together the ingredients for the pickling liquid. Stir well on medium... - 0
Dill Cucumber Pickle
1. Wash the cucumbers thoroughly. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Trim the ends, cut each into 3" pieces. Put them in a ceramic bowl, add water, cover, and leave overnight.
2. Next day, drain all the water, prick each piece with a sharp needle and spread on a... - 37.3425
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji is the soy sauce version of Korean Cucumber Pickles, with a tangy and spicy flavour. - 34.8509
Cucumber Mustard Pickles
Pare cucumbers; cut lengthwise, then into 1 inch pieces.
Place in a large crock.
Add salt onions, peppers, and water.
Let stand at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
In a saucepan, combine dry ingredients and gradually stir in vinegar.
Cook over... - 41.2619
Thai Pickled Cucumbers
1. Cut the cucumber lengthwise into halves.
2. Chop them crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. In a bowl, toss cucumber in salt.
4. Let it stand for 1 hour; toss once or twice.
5. In a small saucepan, blend vinegar and sugar.
6.... - 43.0326
Green Tomato Cucumber Pickles
Green Tomato Cucumber Pickles is one of the most well loved pickles at home. My husband takes it with almost everything and the speed at which a jar of Green Tomato Cucumber Pickles finishes makes us wonder if he is stealing some at odd hours too! Try this... - 40.8944
Thai Style Turkey Burgers With Pickled Cucumbers
Make the pickled cucumbers: In a small bowl stir together the vinegar, the brown sugar, the salt, and the red pepper flakes until the sugar and the salt are dissolved, add the cucumber, stirring to coat it well with the marinade, and let the mixture stand for... - 32.3907
Cucumber Salad With Pickled Beets And Black Olives
1) Wash cucumber and pat dry. Cut into two halves, lengthwise and remove the seeds.
2) Wash and pat dry mint and coriander. Trim the ends and discard. Chop them finely, reserving about 4 sprigs for garnishing.
3) Shred cucumbers in a... - 41.8738
Scrub cucumbers and cut lengthwise into quarters.
Pile into a deep bowl and cover with cold water and 3 or 4 trays of ice cubes.
Let stand 3 hours, then drain well and pack into 7 or 8 sterilized pint sealers.
Add about 1 tablespoon chopped onion to each plus... - 29.0897
Korean Pickled Cucumbers
A visit to the farmer’s market in the summer months and you are bound to find great abundance of fresh tender and cool cucumbers. In fact the word cucumber is associated with the words “summer”, “cool” and “refreshing”. Watch this video to learn... - 131.159
Curry Cucumber Pickles
Tie spice in cheesecloth bag; add to combined next 6 ingredients in a kettle.
Bring to boil; add cucumbers and onions; bring to boil, and cook 5 min.
Drain, reserving liquid; stir parsley into drained pickles; remove spice bag; pack into clean, hot sterilized... - 32.7183
Celery Cucumber Pickles
Wash cucumbers thoroughly, split, and place in bowl; sprinkle with salt and add ice water to cover.
Let stand overnight.
Put vinegar and sugar into kettle and heat to simmering; add celery and peppers, then put in cucumbers and simmer 3 or 4... - 34.1703
Pickled Cucumber Slices
Score cucumbers lengthwise; cut cross wise into 1/8 inch thick slices.
In a small saucepan combine the vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, and red pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Pour over cucumber slices and toss... - 36.0803
1) In a bowl, mix well together cucumber, onion, green pepper and garlic.
2) Dredge the salt and ice .
3) Allow to rest for 3 hour at room temperature.
4) Drain the cucumber mixture well.
5) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar,... - 46.62
Napa Cabbage And Cucumber Kimchi
Add bold, sizzling flavors to your suppertime with the zesty, spicy, and full of pizzazz Korean dish — the fiery flavored kimchi. Savor the flavor of your garden fresh veggies all year long with this piquant favorite. And no, you don’t really need an... - 118.764
Korean Spicy Stuffed Cucumber Kimchi
The word Kimchi is mostly associated with pickled cabbage but the Koreans use all kinds of vegetables for pickling. If you love cabbage kimchi, you will love this more. The crisp cool crunchiness of cucumber and the fiery heat of red chili peppers provides a... - 111.959
Easy Cucumber Bread And Butter Pickles
Mix cucumbers with onions.
Sprinkle with salt and allow to stand for 1 hour.
Put into a large kettle and add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Pour mixture into hot sterilized jars.
Seal... - 36.284
Spiced Pickled Cucumber Sauce
Chop or slice the cucumbers.
Blend the peppercorns, spice and mustard with the liquid from the jar of cucumbers.
Put the cucumbers into a dish, pour over the spiced liquid. - 24.6188
Pickled Cucumber Salad
1. Wash the cucumber, trim the ends and score the cucumber lengthways with a fork.
2. Slice cucumber very thinly, place in a bowl and sprinkle with the 2 teaspoons salt. Leave for several hours.
3. Press the juice out of the cucumber and drain on kitchen... - 33.8231
Pickled Cucumber Salad
Score down the skin of the cucumbers with a fork to make ridges.
Cut the cucumbers into very thin slices.
Put the slices in a shallow dish and sprinkle generously with salt.
Cover and leave for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, mix together the sugar, vinegar, lemon juice... - 35.8592
Pickled Ridge Cucumbers
1. Trim the stalks off the cucumbers. Wash and drain, then place in a bowl and cover liberally with salt. Leave for approximately 2 hours, then rinse and drain thoroughly.
2. Place the vinegar in a saucepan together with the peppercorns, cloves and sugar.... - 27.442
Cucumbers Stuffed With Ham And Sour Pickles
1) Cut 1/2 inch off the tip of each cucumber, and then peel the cucumbers with a vegetable scraper or sharp knife.
2) Cut out the seeds and center pulp with a long iced-tea spoon, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
3) Pour 1/4 teaspoon of... - 43.6491
Fresh Cucumber Pickle
Peel cucumbers and thinly slice.
Sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 1-2 hours.
Marinate in a little French dressing, or with lemon juice mixed with chives or dill.
Serve with fish or egg dishes. - 22.7569
Grilled Barracuda With Cucumber Carrot And Daikon Pickle
1) To make the pickle, remove the seeds and thinly slice the cucumber (use a mandolin if possible).
2) Slice the carrot and daikon fine.
3) Add little salt cucumber, carrot and daikon for 2 hours, then discard water and wash salt off under cold... - 45.1391
Combine all and let stand overnight or up to 24 hours doesnot alter the pickle.
In the morning, heat the mixture and then drain.
Add the following cooked sauce - 19.0605
Slice impeded cucumber.
Mix vinegar, water, sugar, salt and white pepper thoroughly.
Pour over cucumber.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Allow to stand 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator before serving. - 29.6786
Pickled Cucumber And Chicken
Night before, cut cucumbers into 1/2" x 1 1/4" lengthwise slices and soak in iced water for 20 minutes to crisp.
Boil chicken thighs in salted water for about 20 minutes.
Bone, shred and chop chicken into 1" pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients... - 38.1417
Select fresh, crisp cucumbers, score the skin and slice thin.
Combine vinegar, water, honey and salt and pepper to taste.
Combine parsley and cucumbers and pour vinegar mixture over them.
Weigh down with plate and refrigerate... - 30.6756
Chopped Pickle Relish
Slice cucumbers lengthwise and remove seed.
Grind cucumbers, peppers and onions with coarse grinder; add salt.
Let stand overnight.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over vegetable mixture.
Heat to a boil; sim mer for 20 minutes.
Seal in hot... - 34.2312
Chopped Pickle Relish
Slice the cucumbers lengthwise and remove the seeds.
Grind the cucumbers, peppers and onions with the coarse blade of the grinder and add salt.
Let stand overnight.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the vegetable mixture.
Bring to a boil and... - 34.3423
Sweet Pickle Relish
Combine cucumbers, onions, green and red peppers in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and cover with cold water.
Let stand 2 hours.
Drain thoroughly; press out excess liquid.
Combine sugar, vinegar and spices in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Add drained... - 37.8605
Put cucumbers, green pepper and onions in large bowl.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons pickling salt over mixture in bowl and distribute.
Set in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Then mix sugar, vinegar and celery seed.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Place cucumbers in... - 36.312
1) Discard tough seeds from cucumbers.
2) Shred cucumbers with a knife or in a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc and empty the shredded cucumbers to a large mixing bowl when they each Fill Level.
3) Roughly chop the remaining... - 42.9328
Bread And Butter Pickles
Soak in large container overnight; cucumbers, onions, peppers, salt, and 3 qt. water.
Drain, rinse and drain again.
Combine remaining ingredients and boil 1 minute.
Add cucumber mixture, return to boil and remove from heat.
Seal in jars and process... - 41.9241
Mix the ground or chopped vegetables with the salt and six cups of water.
Let stand about three hours.
Drain, rinse in cold water and drain again well.
Bring the vinegar, sugar, mustard seed, celery seed and red peppers to a boil in a large pan, stirring... - 38.0162
Place cucumber slices in a medium bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Stir in dill and sour cream.
Chill until ready to serve - 18.7316
GETTING READY 1) Peel and de-seeded the cucumber. 2) Slice the cucumber into julliens. 3)... - 28.0025
Dill Cucumber Sauce
You must try this Dilled Cucumber Sauce! Dilled Cucumber Sauce is good enough to surprise your family in a pleasant way. It is really good! - 19.7897
Wilted Dill Cucumbers
1. In colander set over large bowl, toss cucumbers and salt; let stand 30 minutes at room temperature. Discard liquid in bowl. Pat cucumbers dry with paper towels.
2. In same clean bowl, combine sour cream, dill, white vinegar, and pepper. Add cucumbers,... - 31.1824
Dill Cucumber & Salmon
Peel cucumber; coarsely grate or finely chop.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand at least for 1 hour.
Drain; press out excess liquid with back of spoon.
In a medium bowl, combine drained cucumber, sour cream, mayonnaise, pepper, seasoned salt, dill weed and lemon... - 38.1032
Bread And Butter Pickles
Bread And Butter Pickles is served as side dish. Bread And Butter Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetable mixed with pepper, garlic and sugar. It is flavored with vinegar and mustard. Bread And Butter Pickles is used by many food joints across the world. - 41.2868
Salmon Trout With Dill And Cucumber Sauce
1. In a kettle, heat the first 5 ingredeints along with 1/2 cup water, simmer for 15 minutes
2. In a pan, add the whole fish and simmer gently for 35-40 minutes, don't boil it
3. After the fish has boiled completley, drain the fish, remove skin and... - 41.442
Dilled Cucumber Dressing
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, cucumber, chives, mustard, dillweed and vinegar.
To store, cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 1 week. - 22.8861
Tangy Tartar Sauce
Just before serving, combine the chilled mayonnaise with all other ingredients.
Serve with broiled or fried fish, or with Fried Scallops, shrimp, etc. - 23.0044
Cover vegetables with a brine allowing 1 cup salt to 4 quarts water.
Let stand overnight in the brine.
Drain and soak vegetables in clear water 3 hours.
Combine vinegar and water and pour over vegetables, let stand 1 hour, then heat... - 40.7363
Bread And Butter Pickles
Thinly slice the cucumbers and onions.
In a large bowl combine cucumbers, onions, green peppers, and pickling salt; mix well.
Cover and chill the mixture for 3 hours.
Rinse well in cold water; drain well.
In a large kettle or a dutch oven... - 38.2956
This Cucumber Soup makes for a tasty appetizer and is flexible enough to accommodate your choice of spices and vegetables to give great results. - 48.148
Cucumbers In Yogurt Dill Dressing
1)Chop scallion and mix yogurt, dill into it.
2)Peel cucumbers and slice thinly.
3)Mix with dressing.
4)Serve during meals. - 28.0136
Mustard Pickles is a tasty and addictive pickle which brings together a lovely combination of flavors and texture. You will definitely love this Mustard Pickles recipe! Trust me! - 43.5972
Combine onions, cucumbers, cauliflowerets, green peppers, tomatoes and salt with enough water to cover in bowl.
Bring vegetable mixture to a boil in stockpot; drain.
Add turmeric, flour, sugar, celery salt, dry mustard and 6 cups... - 43.5001
Deviled Ham Stuffed Cucumbers
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
In a bowl, mix together deviled ham, chopped egg, onion, pickle and mustard.
Spoon mixture into cucumber shells.
When ready to serve, cut cucumber diagonally into 1-inch pieces. - 28.8423
Bring water, sugar and salt to a boil in saucepan.
Add dill, bay leaf, horseradish leaf, carrot, garlic and peppercorns; remove from heat.
Pour over cucumbers in large bowl or small crock.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 day.
Add oak or cherry tree leaves... - 36.4704
Cucumber And Dill Salad
This salad is particularly refreshing on a hot day.
It makes a good accompaniment to cold salmon.
Peel and thinly slice the cucumber; slice the pickles and zucchini.
Mix together the prepared cucumber, pickles and zucchini and place in a serving bowl.
Add the... - 35.3129
Cucumber Seafood Salad
Place apple in a medium bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice and toss.
Add remaining ingredients except lettuce.
Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves. - 31.3938
Chicken Cucumber Soup
Chicken Cucumber Soup! Try this unique and delicious soup that is sure to surprise you with its distinctive flavors! This Chicken Cucumber Soup is sure to win you some fans. Try it! - 43.1476
Tangy Pork Chops
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature.
2) Grill pork chops until lightly brown.
3) In a bowl, mix apple, cucumber, and Colman's Whole Grain mustard sauce.
4) Spread the mixture on each chop and grill until crisp and golden... - 32.0047
Cucumber With Egg Salad
Peel most of the skin from cucumbers, leaving just enough for color.
Slice 1/4 inch thick and cover with ice cubes and water.
Store in refrigerator to crisp.
Do not freeze.
Chop eggs very fine.
Add remaining ingredients, except paprika, 'using mayonnaise to... - 43.6927
Garlic Cucumber Salad
Garlic Cucumber Salad is a delicious and well loved addition to any spread. I often catch myself helping myself to small spoons of this yummy salad otherwise also! Why don€™t you try making this yummy Garlic Cucumber Salad yourself. I am sure you will... - 36.7642
Cucumber Tuna Boats
These Cucumber Tuna Boats are a fancy accompaniment that you can try with your pasta dishes! You can try these Cucumber Tuna boats for your next meal and let me know if you like them ! - 33.7592
Spinach Cucumber Egg Salad
Combine all ingredients except lettuce in medium bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 1/2 to 1 hour. - 30.3451
Red Lentil Salad With Red Peppers And Cucumbers
1. Rinse the lentils well.
2. In a cooking pot, boil water and add the lentils.
3. Cover the pot and reduce heat. Simmer 4 minutes. Do not overcook.
4. Pour cooked lentils in a strainer and rinse well. Remove all excess water from the water.
5. In a... - 46.8495
1) Take a meat mallet and pound the meat into eight 4 x 8 inch slices.
2) Slice the speck into eight long strips.
3) Lightly spread each meat slice with mustard, one slice of speck, salt and pepper to taste, chopped onion and roll meat... - 41.4902
Place cucumbers, squash and onions in a large bowl; set aside.
In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cook and stir just until the sugar is dissolved.
Pour over cucumber mixture; cool.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for 24-48... - 25.3227
Homemade Bread And Butter Pickles
This Bread And Butter Pickle is simply irresistible ! Try this sweet and sour spicy cucumber pickle with bread and butter for your morning toast. Tell me if you've liked this Bread And Butter Pickle. - 36.7729
Cucumber Yogurt Salad
1. In a salad bowl press garlic.
2. Add yogurt and blend well.
3. Grate cucumbers well using a food processor.
4. In the yogurt mixture fold the cucumbers with raisins, walnuts and olive oil.
5. Taste to check. Add pepper and salt as... - 44.2704
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. Combine cucumber slices, salt and boiling water in a 4-quart glass casserole. Cover and allow to stand overnight.
2. The next day, drain the cucumbers and return to the glass casserole; add chopped vegetables. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in... - 30.4062
This variety pickle is prepared with a variety of vegetables. Made with cucumbers, onions and cauliflower, the variety pickle is prepared by boiling and is flavored with mustard, celery seeds, vinegar, and turmeric. - 41.4178
Szechuan Cucumber Rolls
Szechuan Cucumber Rolls is a simple and extremely tasty vegetable dish. This dish can be prepared in a jiffy and has a unique flavor which is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Szechuan Cucumber Rolls for yourself to understand what I am trying to say! - 44.519
Mixed Mustard Pickles
Wipe but do not peel the squash.
Remove the seeds.
Chop coarsely and put into a large bowl.
Chop the cucumbers .
Chop the green beans .
Add the cucumber and green beans to the squash.
Break the cauliflower into small pieces and add to the bowl with the... - 38.0484
Clear Mixed Pickles
Wash all vegetables well.
Cut cauliflower into small flowrets, peel carrot, cut into thick strips.
Place cauliflower and carrot in saucepan, cover with water, boil until just tender; drain.
Cut cucumbers into quarters lengthwise, remove seeds, chop... - 36.5135
Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables
A good idea for a variation on your spread. Here’s the recipe for a Vietnamese style salad. A pickled recipe, this looks tempting too. A tangy and sweet flavor, it definitely makes a good addition! - 109.991
Chop fine the medium-size cucumbers and onions and the red peppers, placing each in a separate bowl.
If desired, each may be ground in a food chopper using the medium blade.
Also place in separate bowls the gherkins, tiny onions and cauliflower... - 43.4691
Julia S Bread And Butter Pickles
Slice chilled cucumbers into the thinnest slices possible.
Place vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle salt over all.
Cover with a weighted lid and place in refrigerator for three hours.
Rinse in ice water.
Mix vinegar, sugar, and spices together in a... - 40.654
Sweet Mustard Pickles
Cover with heaping cup of salt and boiling water.
Drain and run cold water through.
Let drain thoroughly before putting into the sauce.
Mix into a smooth paste with cold water.
Add vinegar, sugar and butter, and cook until thickened.
Add 2... - 42.6025
1) Wash the vegetables. Rinse under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
2) Quarter cucumbers and cut into 1-inch lengths.
3) Cut carrots into 1/2-inch pieces. Measure and keep aside.
4) Break cauliflower into small flowerets.
5) Remove seed from... - 43.0278
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over prepared vegetables and let stand 12 to 18 hours in a cool place.
Drain; rinse and drain thoroughly.
Combine sugar, flour and turmeric in a large sauce pot.
Add water gradually, stirring until smooth.
Add mustard and... - 39.3781
Coarsely chop together the herbs, cucumber, garlic, capers and anchovies or pulse in a food processor. (You get a better result if you hand-chop this salsa.)
Transfer the mixture to a non-reactive bowl and slowly add the remaining ingredients whilst whisking. - 32.4728
In bowl combine vinegar, sugar, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper; add onion, tomato, and cucumber.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours; drain well.
Combine beef and remaining salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties about 4 inches in diameter... - 34.6188
Cucumbers In Sour Cream Dressing
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine sour cream, soup, onion, pickle, pepper, cucumbers and radishes.
2) Blend all the ingredients nicely and refrigerate.
3) Line a salad bowl with lettuce and spoon out the chilled salad on it. Garnish with... - 38.286
Mixed Pickles ( Laas )
Peel cucumbers and quarter, remove seeds and cut into 1/2 inch thick finger.
Scrape carrots and also cut into 1/2 in.
Cut beans into 1 inch pieces.
Break cauliflower into flowerettes.
Fry chopped onion in 2 tblspn, oil and add spices.
Add vegetables... - 35.6986
Cucumber Salmon Ring
Dissolve lime-flavored gelatin with 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in boiling water.
Stir in 1 cup cold water and the lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thicker than thick, unbeaten egg white.
Stir in cucumber; turn into a 1 1/2 quart ring mold.
Chill until just... - 40.7352
Ripe Cucumber Relish
1) In a food processor, place together onions and peppers.
2) Process until finely chopped.
3) In a bowl, remove the onion mixture and mix in pickling salt.
4) Cover and place the onion mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
5) In a... - 43.6684
Thousand Island Pickles
Cover cucumbers, onion and salt with water.
Let stand 2 hours.
Heat vinegar, honey and mustard seeds to boiling point.
Add vegetables and celery seeds.
Simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Pour into hot sterilized jars.
Green tomatoes or cauliflower may... - 35.5336
1) In a bowl, place the cucumbers, carrots, green peppers and white onions and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 1 minute and drain.
3) Chop or pound together chopped onions, garlic, turmeric, chilli peppers, ginger, salt,... - 47.3553
Cook the cauliflower and carrot in boiling salted water for 10 minutes, or until they are just tender.
Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Stir in the remaining vegetables.
Mix the sugar, vinegar and salt together and bring to the boil.
Pour over the... - 31.3744
Mexican Pickled Fish
Skin and bone fish and cut into small pieces.
Take a pie dish, place fish pieces in it and cover with lemon juice.
Marinate a few hours, this being the only cooking process.
Pour off extra liquid and add oil, onion, tomatoes, olives, coriander and chilli.
Mix... - 44.7214
Place the vegetables in a crock and add enough brine to cover vegetables.
Brine should be strong enough to float an egg.
Weight vegetables down with a scalded, heavy plate and place fruit jar filled with water on plate.
Let set for 2 to 3 weeks or until... - 37.1882
Jewfish With Pickle Sauce
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Butter a baking dish large enough for the fish.
Place them on the dish, with a sharp knife make 3-4 incisions in the upperside of the fish.
Arrange the lemon slices next to each other on top of the fish.
In the work... - 40.7855
Pickled Vegetable Salad
Combine shredded cabbage, cucumber, radishes, carrot, and onion; toss gently, and set aside.
Combine vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a 2-cup glass measure.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at... - 37.5029
Fresh Dill Pickles
Add the salt to the water.
Boil until the salt dissolves.
If you use the water when it is still hot, the pickles will be soft.
Wash the vegetables and drain them on paper towels.
In a gallon crock, alternate vegetables and dill.
Continue layering until... - 43.7091
Beans And Sweet Pickle Salad
Mix beans with celery, pickles, tomato, and onion.
Place remaining ingredients except greens in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until well blended.
Pour salad dressing over bean mixture.
Marinate for 1 hour.
Serve salad on bite-size pieces of salad... - 35.239
Tuna Tomato Taste Treat
Quarter tomatoes, but do not cut through bottom.
Combine remaining ingredients except paprika, and place equal amounts in each tomato.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 23.5871
Peel pickled gherkins and cut them into neat, even cubes.
Make a light roux with lard and flour, dilute with meat stock and beat well until smooth.
Add chopped gherkins, sour cream, flavour with salt and sugar and boil for a few mins.
May also be flavoured... - 24.1214
Tuna Stuffed Cucumbers
Scoop the seeds from the cucumber using the point of a teaspoon.
Cut away some of the flesh, leaving a shell about 6 mm/1/4 in thick.
Rub the cucumber shells with salt and leave for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together the tuna fish, ham, eggs, cream cheese,... - 33.5595
Raw Pepper And Cucumber Relish
Cut peppers in half and discard seeds and membrane.
Peel and seed the cucumbers.
Chop peppers and cucumbers fine, or mince coarsely.
Add onion and salt.
Stir well and leave 10 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
Measure remaining ingredients into a saucepan and... - 36.288
Cucumber And Tomato Salad
In a salad bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, scallions, cheese, and olives.
Season with oregano, dill, salt, and pepper.
Combine vinegar and olive oil in a small jar; shake well.
Add to salad and toss. - 27.1143
Cold Cucumber-beet Soup
Scrub beets and carefully wash greens.
Leave beets whole; do not peel.
Put beets and greens into a kettle with water and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, and cook slowly until tender, about 30 minutes, depending on size of beets.
Drain, reserving... - 41.2933