- » Chopped Coleslaw
Chopped Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chopped coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chopped coleslaw recipes.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cabbage, pineapple, and celery.
Add the salad dressing and gendy toss until the cabbage mixture is evenly coated.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours before serving. - 22.9159
Cooled Creamy Coleslaw
Cool n Creamy Coleslaw is an easy dish to make particularly for those busy evenings. If you are tired to cook and do not want to buy take away either,Cool N Creamy Coleslaw is one that is meant for you. You must try this! - 32.5458
This Pineapple Coleslaw recipe is my favorite.This Pineapple Coleslaw recipe is very easy and simple. This Coleslaw is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Pineapple Coleslaw... - 33.6327
1) In a bowl place together sour cream and egg yolks; mix well.
2) Add in lemon juice, horse radish, paprika, sugar and salt, mmix well.
3) In a salad bowl, place cabbage.
4) Stream the dressing over the cabbage and toss until it is well coated.
5)... - 39.4279
This is a brilliant Coleslaw recipe!. This tasty salad goes with a variety of dishes and it is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Coleslaw and you will understand why! - 40.3576
1 Wash the cabbage thoroughly and remove the core; cut into small wedges.
2 Wash the carrots well and pare them; cut crosswise in half.
3 Wash the radishes and remove the stems.
4 In a food processor using a shredding disc, shred cabbage... - 45.7651
Bbq Pit Boys Country Coleslaw
Why not make a country style homemade coleslaw to accompany your barbecue. The video here brings a super simple coleslaw recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Watch this interesting video, make a coleslaw that suits best to your taste and have a... - 98.4708
Coleslaw With Pineapple
Mix the cabbage, carrots and onions together in a large salad bowl.
Drain the juice from the pineapple, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint).
Cut the fruit into small pieces and add to the bowl with the raisins.
Blend the reserved pineapple juice with the mayonnaise... - 38.3092
Toss the finely shredded cabbage and finely chopped celery in the mayonnaise.
Add chopped gherkin and capers. - 24.4648
Prepare Creamy Coleslaw Dressing; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 44.0111
Betty's Creamy Shortcut Coleslaw Recipe-low Cal!
If you are after a super quick side dish, look no further than this simple, creamy coleslaw recipe. Why? Because Betty demonstrates a shortcut way to whomp up this creamy, crunchy treat at home. It's so delish that you won't mind swapping your regular dips... - 104.481
Sage Derby Coleslaw
Roughly chop the cheese, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Transfer the cheese to a large mixing bowl.
Chop the blanched almonds finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife, and add to the cheese.
Peel the cucumber, chop roughly in the same way and... - 42.7425
Cilantro Spiked Coleslaw
Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, cilantro, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the coleslaw, onion, and jalapeno pepper and toss well. - 33.6248
Raw Food Recipe For Cabbage Coleslaw
It's St. Patrick's Day here in the US, so we decided to do a raw food recipe that's not corned beef or cooked cabbage, just a nice simple cabbage coleslaw. - 0
Cut cabbage into 2 inch pieces.
Place half the cabbage in blender; add water to cover.
Chop, watching carefully.
Repeat with remaining cabbage and the onion.
(Or vegetables can be shredded or finely chopped by hand.) Mix... - 38.2449
Coleslaw With Almonds
Coleslaw with almonds is a new spin on the traditional cloeslaw recipe. Prepared with cabbage and celery along with cucumber and bell peppers or color, it is tossed with vinegar and maynnaise for a very appetizing side accompaniment. The toasted almonds... - 32.8552
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7573
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, lime juice and cumin.
Pour over the coleslaw and toss to coat.
Refrigerate until serving - 34.4742
1) Remove the outer, bruised leaves from the cabbage.
2) Halve the cabbage and them quarter. Remove the hard stalk.
3) Shred the cabbage finely.
4) Rinse cabbage with salted water.
5) Drain thoroughly.
6) Remove grapes from stem and wash... - 40.8464
Chicken And Beef Coleslaw Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, yogurt, and Colman's Whole Grain Mustard.
2) Spoon the mixture over bread slices, arrange apple slices, and then top with another slice of bread.
3) In a bowl, mix all the filling ingredients and... - 41.1627
Beer Battered Halibut Sandwich With Coleslaw
Dr. Terry Simpson attempts to make a delicious, tasty sandwich that resembles a terrific Chef - "Robert Irvine". Cheeky and full of English Ale, this halibut sandwich will be a treat! Take a look! Go to TerrySimpson.com for the full recipe! - 0
Chicken Pitas With Red Coleslaw
1. Remove the tough central spine from the cabbage leaves, then finely shred the leaves using a large sharp knife. Place the shredded cabbage in a bowl and stir in the onion, radishes, apple and lemon juice.
2. Stir the fromage frais into the shredded cabbage... - 35.1678
Prepare the cabbage by grating and scalding.
Peel, and grate the apples and mix' with lemon juice at once.
Beat cream and rest of ingredients together and stir in.
Pile in dish and sprinkle with paprika. - 25.5341
The crispy coleslaw is a vegetable coleslaw prepared with cabbage, peppers and onions. Dressed with oil and vinegar, this crispy coleslaw has the fresh crunch of vegetables to it and is chilled to marinate before serving. - 38.432
Combine cabbage and onion.
Blend salad dressing, sugar, vinegar, salt, and celery seed.
Pour over vegetables and toss.
Top with green pepper. - 33.6005
Apple Grape Coleslaw
Add salt, pepper, sugar, onion and vinegar to shredded cabbage.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Then add grapes and salad dressing combined with lemon juice.
Toss together, chill and serve. - 28.9741
Creamy Chive Coleslaw
In a large bowl, combine the green and red cabbage, carrots, onions and radishes.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, sour cream, chives, vinegar, relish, honey, mustard, celery seeds and pepper.
Add to the cabbage mixture and toss until well... - 34.3298
Combine cabbage, carrots, and onion in a large bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar, cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over cabbage mixture, toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill 8 hours. - 30.1209
In a salad bowl toss together the cabbage, carrot, green or red sweet pepper and green onion.
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, vinegar, sugar and celery seed.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage... - 36.2071
1) Mix all the ingredients of the sesame dressing to make the dressing.
2) To make the Asian coleslaw salad, toss the ingredients together.
3) Drizzle the sesame dressing.
4) Mix again.
6) Serve the Asian Coleslaw salad for... - 43.8561
Wash peppers; cut each in half lengthwise; remove ribs and seeds.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup salt with 2 quarts cold water; stir until salt is dissolved.
Add pepper halves; cover bowl with plate to keep peppers immersed in salt water.
Refrigerate... - 38.66
Early Dutch Coleslaw
This is a wonderful recipe for Early Dutch Coleslaw. You just have to make this yummy Early Dutch Coleslaw for your family. Enjoy! - 47.0772
Coleslaw With Caraway Seed And Vinegar
Combine shredded cabbage and chopped green pepper.
Blend together mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, sugar, caraway seed, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Toss mayonnaise mixture with vegetables.
Cover and chill. - 28.1514
1) Blend yogurt with honey and vinegar.
2) Stir in the vegetables and mix well.
3) Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
4) Season to taste and serve chilled. - 39.4465
Raw And Vegan Coleslaw
A raw-some coleslaw recipe for those on raw and living foods diet. This "raw slaw" recipe is suitable for anyone on a raw food diet or for vegans too. It would take somebody a million years to figure out that this is not a mayonnaise dressed coleslaw! The... - 116.929
Sweet Sour Coleslaw
In large bowl combine the shredded cabbage and chopped onion.
Blend together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish, sugar, vinegar, salt, and celery seed, stirring till the sugar is completely dissolved.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage... - 31.8582
1. Combine all vegetables in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2. Mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and celery seed.
3. Pour over vegetables and mix well.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 31.0751
Cabbage Patch Coleslaw
1) In a bowl, mix the shredded cabbage, chopped parsely and carrot together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, vinegar, salad oil and salt together, blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.
4) Garnish with... - 36.7299
Cabbage And Carrot Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage, slice the onion and celery .
Grate the carrots .
Grate the apple .
Put all the prepared vegetables into a bowl.
Chop the walnuts .
Add the apple and nuts to the vegetables.
Stir together the mayonnaise, cream, vinegar and mustard.
Pour over... - 37.1128
Combine chilled vegetables, salt, and paprika.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
Toss. - 32.9193
Put all the ingredients in a large salad bowl, turning them together to mix.
Taste and adjust the seasoning, if necessary. - 30.0385
Combine all vegetables and chill well.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over vegetables.
Loss lightly. - 31.5797
1.Using sharp knife, remove core from cabbage; shred cabbage finely.
2.Combine cabbage, carrot and shallots in large bowl, add combined mayonnaise and lemon juice, mix well. - 23.9977
Cabbage Patch Coleslaw
Blend rest of ingredients, stirring to dissolve sugar; pour over vegetables.
Trim with sieved hard-cooked egg yolk, onion slices. - 30.7931
Coleslaw Parfait Salad
Coleslaw parfait salad is a mixed vegetable gelatin salad made with lemon flavor to it. prepared with added mayo, the coleslaw parfait salad can be garnished with torn lettuce leaves or curls if desired. - 36.1043
1. Place green and red cabbage, apple and jicama in large bowl; reserve.
2. Mix sugar, water and vinegar in 1-cup measure. Cover tightly and microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling; stir. Microwave uncovered 30 seconds longer. Stir in mustard seed... - 30.4711
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Combine sugar and next 8 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently until sugar completely dissolves.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture, and toss gently until all... - 39.5026
1. Divide the prepared white cabbage, carrot, pecans, cranberries and raisins between 2 airtight containers.
2. Stir in the apple and mayonnaise and check the seasoning. (If you want some coleslaw for another day, do not dress this portion until the day of... - 27.1119
1) Make all the arrangements in advance.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, combine vegetable soup mix along with sour cream, mayonnaise,... - 41.8423
Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice.
In a bowl, combine pineapple, cabbage, oranges and carrot; mix well.
Combine onion, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and reserved pineapple juice; stir into cabbage mixture.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to... - 34.3706
1. In a bowl, mix cabbage, carrot, apple and green pepper
2. In a smaller bowl, blen together evapourated skim milk, salt, and pepper, add vinegar to it and pour over the vegetables, tossing around gently
3. Cover and chill till ready to... - 38.7135
How To Make Coleslaw
If you are a person who loves eating different kind of salads. Then you must try the coleslaw. Those following a low fat diet will really enjoy the coleslaw. Watch the video as the chef makes this easy and affordable salad. - 120.807
Cut carrots into 2 x 1/8 inch (5 cm x 3 mm) strips to make about 2 cups (500 mL).
In saucepan of boiling water, cook carrots and cauliflower for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender crisp.
Drain and cool under cold water; drain again and pat dry.
In large bowl,... - 37.8718
1) In a large bowl place the cabbage.
2) In a small saucepan, add vinegar, oil, mustard, celery seed, and salt. Stir well.
3) Boil the mixture over medium heat.
4) Add the cabbage to it and keep aside for 1 hour.
5) In a saucepan add 2 cups water and... - 43.1164
With bar-b-que and picnic season just around the corner, I am sharing the recipe again for coleslaw, this time with a quick video for my subscribers on youtube. Take a look... - 108.542
Layer half the cabbage, one-third of green and red pepper rings, and half the onion rings in a large salad bowl, repeat layers.
Set aside remaining green and red pepper rings for garnish.
Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups sugar over top of cabbage mixture, and set... - 36.2795
Marinated Confetti Coleslaw
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss mixture gently, and set aside.
Combine vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard, turmeric, and celery seeds in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Pour... - 37.9174
Insert slicing disc.
Shred cabbage; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Slice onions and add to cabbage.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred carrots; add to cabbage mixture.
Change to metal blade.
Chop apples; add to cabbage mixture and stir until thoroughly... - 44.5944
You must be familiar with usual coleslaw, but peanut coleslaw is something new and exotic to try with. It is the same coleslaw, with the addition of peanut flavor. Pile it up on your sandwich or serve with the Tuna burgers, it is just awesome. Chef Dani Spies... - 114.457
Combine prepared vegetables in a salad bowl, chill.
Pour dressing over and toss together gently, adjust seasoning if necessary. - 30.9602
Combine cabbage, onion, pineapple, peppers and cheese in container.
Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours.
Combine mayonnaise with lemon juice, fold in cream.
Pour over cabbage and toss well. - 31.3809
Homemade Pickled Coleslaw
1 Heat the oil, vinegar, sugar and celery seeds until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Simmer for a few minutes.
2 Combine the chopped vegetables in a large bowl. Season with the salt and pepper and mix well. Pour hot dressing over the vegetables... - 33.7148
Yummy & Crunchy Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage finely; grate the carrots; peel, core and chop the apples; chop the celery and place all in a salad bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
Combine mayonnaise and cream together and pour over the salad.
Toss well, then cover and chill... - 39.6128
Wash cauliflower and separate into flowerets.
Shred and combine with remaining ingredients.
Serve as any other coleslaw. - 34.0761
1) Chop both cabbages finely removing cores.
2) Quarter apples and remove cores. Make thin slices.
3) Chop nuts.
4) In a large bowl put cabbage, add apples and chopped nuts
5) In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and oil-and-vinegar... - 45.6928
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, and celery seeds, stirring well; pour over cabbage mixture, and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Garnish with green... - 32.058
Combine the cabbage with the celery, cucumber, green pepper, onions, and parsley.
You may do this ahead; cover and chill.
For the dressing combine the lemon juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, sugar, pepper, and paprika; mix until smooth. - 32.1267
In a salad bowl, combine shredded cabbage, corn, onion, green pepper, and pimiento.
Just before serving, add salt and mayonnaise or salad dressing; toss lightly. - 30.467
In a saucepan heat the oil, vinegar, sugar and celery seeds until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves.
Simmer for a few minutes.
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the hot dressing over the vegetables.
Let stand... - 38.1361
In a saucepan, mix vinegar, celery seed, dry mustard, oil, sugar, salt and black pepper.
Bring these ingredients to a boil.
Pour over prepared cabbage, bell pepper, onion and olives.
This salad is better prepared a day ahead and will keep a long time in the... - 41.3504
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Serve immediately. - 29.9847
Combine the vegetables.
Pour the pineapple juice and vinegar over the mixture and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Drain off the juice and serve the slaw well chilled. - 29.7648
Sweet-And-Sour Coleslaw is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Sweet-And-Sour Coleslaw recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 42.7626
Twenty-four Hour Coleslaw
The 24 hour coleslaw is a beautifully marinated coleslaw prepared with shredded cabbage peppers and onions. Combined together, the 24 hour coleslaw is dressed with a cooked mix of mustard, oil, sugar and vinegar. Pop this in the fridge and you will have a... - 38.5395
Crazy Coleslaw Gelatin
Crazy coleslaw gelatin is a vegetable coleslaw gelatin. Made with cabbage and mixed veggies along with apple juice for a great flavor, the coleslaw gelatin is chilled and molded till set and can be served aside a meal. - 35.4899
1. Mix all the ingredients except the cottage cheese in a large bowl, making sure the apple is quickly coated in the lemon or orange juice.
2. Spoon the cottage cheese on to the other ingredients in the bowl and mix well. Serve immediately. - 27.2702
Place the apple in a bowl, sprinkle with the lemon juice and toss well.
Add the cabbage, carrot, dates, sultanas and grapes.
Mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the salad and toss well.
Pile into a serving dish. - 34.3628
1. Combine the cabbage, pepper, carrot, cucumber, and onion in a ceramic or glass bowl.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the vegetables. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. - 31.1377
Shred cabbage; you should have about 8 cups.
In a salad bowl, combine cabbage, parsley, and onions.
Cover and refrigerate if made ahead.
In a jar, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, and oil; blend well.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat cabbage. - 30.8679
Twenty Four Hour Coleslaw
Put cabbage, onion, green pepper and carrot into large bowl.
Measure remaining ingredients into large saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Pour hot over cabbage mixture.
Stir to mix, pressing down until vegetables wilt and are covered with... - 40.8493
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the cabbage, peppers and onion.
2. Give a good toss to mix well.
3. In a small jar with a screw on lid, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Screw on the lid and give a good shake to blend all the ingredients.... - 42.6213
Calico Coleslaw For 10
Combine first 9 ingrcdients in bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let dressing stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients together in bowl.
Mix in enough dressing to season to taste.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 8 hours.
Serve chilled. - 40.0714
1) In a bowl, add cabbage, ham, green pepper and pimiento and mix well.
2) Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3) Add in the cabbage mixture and gently toss.
4) Serve immediately. - 39.482
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine pineapple juice and next 8 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Pour over vegetable mixture; toss gently.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours. - 36.279
Cheesy Coleslaw Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in vinegar.
Combine mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; gradually stir in gelatin mixture.
Chill till partially set.
Combine chopped cabbage, carrot, cheese, and celery seed.
Fold into gelatin mixture.
Pour into six to eight... - 40.8239
Cut cabbage in wedges to fit feed tube.
Using slicing or shredding disc, process cabbage; transfer to a bowl.
Cut celery in lengths to fit feed tube, process with slicing disc, then add to cabbage.
Change to metal blade.
Peel cucumber and cut in... - 44.3802
Caraway Coleslaw are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious caraweed seeds when taking a bite of the Caraway Coleslaw is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 26.5114
North Indian Coleslaw
I really liked this North Indian Coleslaw. North Indian Coleslaw is one recipe which you cannot resist making again and again. A good one! - 28.5585
Make dressing of garlic, oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
Toss cabbage in dressing, add mint leaves, and toss well again.
Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors. - 25.5002
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well, and pour over cabbage mixture.
Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours. - 27.8615
Sour Cream Coleslaw
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 22.4981
Combine onion and sugar in medium bowl.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients except cabbage and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, add cabbage and toss. - 33
1. Grate the cabbage and carrot and finely slice and chop the onion with a sharp knife.
2. Season with sea salt and black pepper and mix in the mayonnaise. - 30.7006
Prepare vegetables and place in large serving bowl.
Mix together remaining ingredients, blending well.
Pour over salad and toss.
Makes 6 servings. - 35.1299
1. Mix the contents of the packet of onion soup with the soured cream. Stir in the other ingredients.
2. Chill overnight.
3. Serve garnished with thin strips of green pepper. - 32.908
Basic Tangy Coleslaw
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 29.9925