- » Chop With Tomato
Chop With Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chop with tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chop with tomato recipes.
Veal Chops With Tomato Hollandaise
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix oil, Worcestershire sauce, curry, chili powder and lime juice together; brush over chops and season well.
Place chops on hot grill.
Cook 5 to 6 minutes each side depending on thickness.
Baste occasionally and season.
Meanwhile,... - 37.2607
1. Marinate mince with garlic-ginger paste, sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper for 2 to 3 hours
2. Add chopped onions, soaked bread and eggs and mix well.
3. Make chops 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cover with crumbs and fry on a slow fire till golden brown. - 27.0584
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Chop Chop
1. In a glass bowl, mix tomato, onion and green pepper.
2. In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients for dressing.
3. Add dressing to the tomato mixture and toss to coat.
4. Refrigerate until chilled thoroughly.
5. Serve as side... - 41.687
Pork Chops With Tomatoes & Garlic
In a large skillet or Dutch oven, brown the pork chops on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients to the pork chops.
Salt and pepper, to taste.
Cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 1 hour, or until very tender. - 25.7483
Herbed Tomato Pork Chops And Stuffing
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on both sides.
STIR in tomatoes, tomato sauce, green pepper, oregano and ground pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until chops are cooked through. Remove... - 32.0905
Pork Chops In Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork chops. Cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes on each side, or until browned. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings.
2. Add the wine and boil,... - 32.7299
Veal Chops With Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Blend first 4 ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
Combine flour, salt and pepper in shallow dish.
Dredge chops in flour, shaking off excess.
Heat butter with oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chops and brown evenly... - 44.4691
Chopped Tomato Salad
1) Chop all the veggies.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the veggies and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3) Keep the salad to chill.
4) Serve the chilled salad on lettuce leaves. - 39.7201
Pork Chops In Tomato Sauce
1. Mince 3 of the garlic cloves; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the vinegar, 2 teaspoons of the oil, the oregano, and basil. Add the pork and toss to coat. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
2. Remove the pork from the marinade; discard the marinade.... - 32.0427
Stuffed Potato Chops With Tomato Sauce
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water, until tender.
2 Allow to cool and grate them.
3 In the same pan, boil the finely chopped carrots in salted water, until tender.
4 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion and... - 45.8175
Pork Chops With Mushrooms Green Peppers And Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in 12 inch skillet over moderately high heat.
Add green peppers and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes longer.
With slotted spoon remove vegetables to a plate.
Add chops and garlic to skillet and brown 3 minutes on each... - 37.5443
Skillet Zucchini With Chopped Tomatoes
In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium heat; add onions and cook, stirring, until softened.
Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until zucchini is tender-crisp.
Season to taste with pepper. - 25.3413