Mustard Pork Chop
- » Chop Mustard Cornichon
Chop Mustard Cornichon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chop Mustard Cornichon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chop Mustard Cornichon recipes.
French Turkey Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon, cornichons, lemon juice, and red onion in a large mixing bowl. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the fennel and the turkey or chicken, and toss to mix; adjust the seasoning.
2. Rinse and... - 34.762
Watercress, Celeriac, And Chicory Salad
Prepare the vegetables and combine them in a salad bowl.
Mix together the parsley, onion, cornichons, capers, and garlic with the mustard, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Add the oil, season to taste, and mix well.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss... - 35.1736
French Sauce Remoulade
Are you looking for a delicious variation of the classic mayonnaise? Watch the chef prepare the fantastic French Sauce Remoulade that is indeed very impressive. The sauce blends together a lot of taste and flavor and is certainly a must try. - 91.1777
Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad
Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad has a fine taste. The mustard with mayonnaise gives the Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad a different taste. Must catch it. - 45.0643
Soft Shell Crab Sandwiches With Pancetta And Remoulade
1. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, cornichons, red onion, tarragon, capers and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, arrange the pancetta slices in a single layer. Place a flat pot lid, slightly smaller than the skillet, directly... - 31.9009
Crispy Tuna With Tuna Caper Sauce
1. In a blender, puree the canned tuna with the chicken stock, mayonnaise, capers, anchovy, cornichons, mustard and white wine vinegar. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper.
2. In a small bowl, toss the bread crumbs, thyme, parsley and ltablespoon of... - 31.2116
Carpaccio With Caper Parsley Sauce
1) Slice the beef paper-thin width.
2) On a serving plate,arrange 2 slices of meat and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) In a food processor or blender, puree the vinegar, cornichons, parsley, garlic, anchovies, capers, onion, and... - 43.1245
French Meat Loaf
In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, onion, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, green pepper, tomato sauce, wine, 1 teaspoon mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add ground meats; mix well.
Pat mixture evenly in a metal 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Place meat loaf in... - 40.9744
Chicken Liver Pate
1) Heat a 10-inch skillet and melt 1/3 cup of the butter or margarine.
2) In it cook the shallots, mushrooms, and garlic until almost tender.
3) Add wine, chicken livers, brandy, salt, pepper, mustard, thyme and hot pepper sauce.
4) Simmer for around... - 45.5211
Egg & Pafe Checkerboards
In a blender or food processor, combine liverwurst, sherry, butter and onion; process until smooth.
Season to taste with red pepper.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Press hard-cooked eggs through a sieve, using the back of a spoon.
In a small bowl, combine sieved eggs,... - 41.4782
Lamb A La Francaise
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow enamel dish or glass bowl and place lamb in it. Sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper.
3) Take a small bowl and beat together vinegar, oil, garlic, herbs and mustard in it until well blended.... - 44.4075
Joanna's Country Pate
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.combine the pork, pork fat, veal, parsley, shallots, garlic, eggs, thyme, nutmeg, pistachios, ham, juniper berries, salt, pepper, Madeira, and brandy in a large bowl and mix well.
Test a small amount of the mixture by sauteing it... - 43.7906
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 98.2296