- » Chop House Salad
Chop House Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chop house salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chop house salad recipes.
House Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1.Chop the iceberg lettuce into bite sized square pieces.
2.Chop the tomatoes and the red apple longitudinally.
3.Slice the cucumber in thin round discs.
4.Slice the carrot thin diagonally.
5.Squeeze in the lemon on the apple pieces so that they... - 100.885
Marion House Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Beat egg whites with 1/2 cup sugar.
Whip cream with remaining sugar.
Combine all ingredients; chill until firm. - 30.5723
House Salad Dressing
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Allow to stand at room temperature for 2 hours or till served.
3. Stir briskly and use as desired. - 29.5036
Hen House Homards
Thaw frozen lobster meat.
Drain lobster meat.
Remove any shell or cartilage.
Chop lobster meat.
Combine mayonnaise, seasonings, and lobster.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks.
Fill each egg white with 1 tablespoon lobster mixture.
Sprinkle with... - 32.2957
Coach House Platter
Finally an interesting and good recipe of Coach House Platter has arrived. The goodness of Beans makes Coach House Platter a healthy treat. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish. Treat your friends to this Coach House Platter and let them know its taste. - 40.1167
Fish House Barbecue
In small heavy saucepan combine all ingredients except fish.
Simmer, uncovered, over coals 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, grill fish over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
Brush both sides offish with sauce during last few minutes of grilling.
Pass the... - 34.1829
Cucumber And Arame Salad
Won't you like to try out a salad that is absolutely healthy and refreshing too. Look at this exciting video that is here to make your food more rejuvenating. The video is really interesting and the recipe uses simple ingredients along with a special arame... - 123.484
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 123.579
Loaded Potato Salad
Potato salad is a classic dish that is found at most picnics and backyard BBQ’s in the Midwest. Wanting to switch up the flavor? Try the combination of the traditional loaded baked potato at a steak house and put it into a salad form...Genius. - 0
Christmas Fruit Salad
When looking to toss up a fuss-free, delicious dessert for your holiday table, Christmas fruit salad. Made with winter bounties, this is one tasty treat that will appease all taste buds. Light yet decadent, Betty's version of Christmas fruit salad is a breeze... - 107.801
Mock Chicken Salad
Easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll be surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes for a simple light lunch or picnic potluck. It can be made in a hurry, and leftovers only get better as they sit in... - 42.467
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper... - 50.5685
Marinated Artichoke Hearts
Cook artichoke hearts as directed on package.
Sprinkle with onion and garlic powder if desired.
Pour salad dressing over artichokes.
Toss and refrigerate overnight. - 26.2435
Three Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Allow House Salad Dressing to stand at room temperature for 2 hours or till used.
3. In a large bowl, place lima beans.
4. Pour dressing over them and keep aside for 1 hour for even marinating.
5. Add rest... - 41.4365
Spicy Cucumber-orange Salad
Spicy Cucumber-Orange Salad is my favorite salad. I tasted Spicy Cucumber-Orange Salad first at my friend's home. It was so good I had to learn how to make it at home. Yum, yum, yummy! - 30.01
Italian Pasta Salad
1. In a large bowl and mix together ingredients such that they are blended well.
2. Serve chill. - 32.4204
Hamptons Salmon Salad
Mike and I and the boys are invited for the weekend to Christy and Ed's house in the Hamptons. We hope our boys behave. - 96.67
Danish Blue Salad
Danish Blue Salad is a tasty and unique salad. This delicious Danish Blue Salad can be served for a grand dinner at your house or even for an informal family occasion. Try this wonderful Danish Blue Salad recipe. - 34.9698
Classic Chicken Salad With Stuffed Avocado
When you wish to stockpile your plate with loads of nutrients, salad is the best choice. However, salads doesn't alays mean deep greens and reads and yellows. Chef Keith Snow shows you how to toss up a delicious chicken salad and further flavors it up using... - 97.3592
Warm Lentil Salad
This is a salad made using familiar ingredient such as the lentil! Watch the chef make this salad, though presentation of the video is amiss! - 86.3842
The summer has just set in, so there is nothing like making something nice and healthy! This bean salad is the thing to make for a potluck too! An easy salad shown by Gavin, check out the video! - 109.572
Marinated Tomatoes And Cucumbers
1. Coarsely chop tomatoes, cucumbers and yellow pepper. Arrange alternately in a shallow dish.
2. Combine oil, vinegar, oregano, thyme, sugar, salt and garlic powder in a jar. Shake until well mixed; pour over vegetables.
3. Marinate for 3-4 hours, basting... - 30.5371
Kosambri Mixed With Shallot
This salad has many variations, but most popularly it is made with grated carrot. Kosambri has such a unique, tangy flavor, which comes from the combination of coconut, lemon, chili and seeds fried in oil. You can also add soaked moong or chana dals to it. I... - 142.128
Corn Tortillas Topped With Chicken, Salsa And Cilantro Sour Cream
Chicken breast on corn tortillas with salsa is a recipe that can be made with the stuff avaiable in the fridge. This is the stuff that is always stuffed in your house. The recipe can be made with any variations with whatever is stocked in the house. - 71.3259
Beefsteak Tomato, Bocconcini And Balsamic Stuffed Pita
1. Place vinegar, chopped basil and garlic in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in oil, whisking constantly, until smooth and thick. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and bocconcini and toss well to coat. Let rest for at least 5 minutes. Add lettuce and... - 26.064
Doenjang Jjigae (korean Soybean Paste Stew)
Want a very traditional Korean tofu dish then you got to try Maangchi's Tofu stew with mixed greens salad. Tofu cooked in a stew containing anchovies and shrimp is delicious. When served with Korean mixed green salad, it makes a perfect meal. Just follow... - 91.6645
Mushroom Beef Soup
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the mushrooms and the water and cook covered for 2-1/2 or 3 hours.
2. Strain the mushrooms by placing a colander over a bowl. Press all the liquid out of the mushrooms with a large spoon and then discard the mushroom... - 37.0325
Veal Scaloppine Al Marsala
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper place veal scallop and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/2-inch thickness.
2. Season with salt and pepper and dredge veal cutlets in flour,... - 44.613
Brown Bagging? Try A New Take On Tuna
David says dad’s tuna salad sandwiches are good, but with mom’s, you can feel the love! So I’m sharing how I put the “love” in every bite.
Canned tuna is the go-to sandwich filling in our house because it’s convenient and versatile. While the... - 37.416
Shrimp Remoulade has a grand taste. Shrimp Remoulade gets its taste from shrimp mixed with mayonnaise and flavored with lemon juice. Shrimp Remoulade is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 40.1885
Momma Aʼs Corn Avocado Salsa
Here is a fantastic recipe for a fresh salsa that is DELICIOUS! It is the perfect mix of textures and flavors! My mom came up with this recipe, and it has been a regular staple in our house ever since.
It is easy to make, and can be prepared the night before... - 38.7323