- » Choice Cheesy Chicken
Choice Cheesy Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of choice cheesy chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for choice cheesy chicken recipes.
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Peel and cut potatoes in quarters, then in slices.
Put in casserole with onions.
Combine soup with milk to make suitable for blending, then add to casserole, along with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover completely with cheese slices (sharp cheddar, or your... - 33.5886
Cheesy Zucchini Rice-- Easy Summer Side Dish
A little bit of chicken broth, rice, cheese, and zucchini, yep that's pretty much all it takes to make this flavorful cheesy zucchini rice side dish. It's a really pretty and simple side dish that pairs well with grilled meats. I'm always looking for ways to... - 130.76
Cheesy Potato Soup
1. In a pot, heat butter, add in the carrots, onion, and celery, season with salt and saute for 7 to 8 minutes until the onions are translucent, stirring occasionally.
2.Add potatoes, pour in the chicken stock and simmer until potatoes are tender.
3.... - 0
Cheesy Baked Maggi
Its an interesting preparation of maggi noodles enriched with chicken salami and cheese. The process of baking add a magic to the classic flavor of maggi. - 0
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
1. In a covered 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 1 quart water to a boil.
2. Peel and rinse potatoes (or if desired, scrub potatoes and leave skin on). Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks.
3. Add potatoes to boiling water, cover, and return to a boil, 3 to... - 24.6593
Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 129.387
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Why not make your simple potatoes more flavorful and appealing. Look at this fantastic way to create a magic with your potatoes and transform them into an extraordinary appetizing dish. The video is nicely presented and this recipe is absolutely simple and ... - 101.705
Beer & Brats Cheesy Bisque
In a stockpot, over medium heat, saute celery, onion, and carrots for 15 min. or until tender, stir every so often to keep it from sticking.
Stir in flour, cooking 1 min.
Add stock, beer and potatoes.
Bring to a boil and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until... - 37.3918
Classic Orzo Primavera
Orzo or rice-shaped pasta is a good source of nutrition. You can serve this by preparing the cheesy and creamy orzo primavera. It is simple to cook but yet delicate in taste. Watch the video and make your plate of orzo primavera today. - 116.392
Spicy Chicken Pizza
1. Prepare Simple Pizza Dough
2. Arrange the cubed chicken in a medium bowl and toss with the marinade ingredients, using 1/2 cup of the olive oil. Season lightly with salt. Let marinate for about 1 hour, refrigerated.
3. In a skillet large enough to hold... - 39.7747
Blue Cheese & Caramelised Onion Pizza
1. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, salt and dried yeast.
2. Add in the olive oil and warm milk and mix with a wooden spatula. Add in the warm water in small batches and mix the dough.
3. Dust the surface with some dry flour and knead the... - 0
Want a really easy and delicious make ahead meal? Try making this Creamy Spinach Enchiladas with Chef Scott who's recipe is one of the best for he has tried to replicate the most delicious Spinach Enchiladas he had ever had. This is probably the easiest of... - 117.885
Ham Filled Crepes
Crepes are common in French cuisine most often with fillings of cooked meat or vegetables. Check out chef Juliey showing how to make Crepe Monsieur or Ham filled Cheese covered Crepe with ham slices and Gruyere cheese as the key ingredients in the filling.... - 125.368
Cheese Mushroom Strata
cheese mushroom strata is a baked bread and mushroom recipe. Made with egg and broth combined bread cubs and mushrooms, flavred with mustard and sour cream, this filling bake is assembled ahead of cooking. Chilled overnight to mingle flavors, the cheese... - 36.8745
Spicy Blue Cheeseburgers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a medium-sized bowl mix the herbs and spices.
3. Divide the meat into 4 balls of equal size and shape into patties.
4. To stuff the burgers, divide each patty in half and flatten. Place 1 piece of blue cheese on each half and top... - 37.8729
Pasta With Spinach And Seafood Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
In medium saucepan, add shells to the following ingredients, bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, for 25 minutes.
Puree and pour back into saucepan.Add to... - 42.531
Oven Fried Chicken
This oven fried chicken is a healthy yet delicious crusty chicken recipe. Breaded with a cheesy coating and flavored with a hint of garlic, the oven fried chicken is best served with grilled vegetable salad with a sauce of choice. - 34.0922