- » Chocolate Walnut Fudge
Chocolate Walnut Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate walnut fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate walnut fudge recipes.
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
1. In a large saucepan, measure the sugar and water and stir over a low flame till the sugar dissolves.
2. Add syrup and evapourated milk, bring it to a boil and cook until a small amount of the syrup, spooned into a saucer of cold water forms a soft... - 45.1665
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 40.9153
Fudge Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. With spoon, stir in chocolate pieces and 3/4 cup walnuts.
2. Drop mixture by... - 34.3346
Uncooked Chocolate Walnut Fudge
1. Butter a 20 cm/8 in square shallow tin.
2. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth cream in a bowl. Break up and add the chocolate with the butter.
3. Place the bowl over a pan of hot water and stir briskly until the chocolate and butter have melted and... - 31.3286
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
1. Line 8-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap; smooth out wrinkles. In heavy 2-quart saucepan, melt chocolate with condensed milk over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in walnuts, vanilla, and salt. Scrape... - 27.4617
You May Also Like!
Gluten Free Walnut Chocolate Fudge
The Holidays are almost here and you will love this Gluten Free Walnut Chocolate Fudge. It is so rich and so delicious that the everyone will be ready to gobble it down. So without much ado, watch and learn how to make this luscious fudge from this video.... - 104.627
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 45.0154
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Combine sugar, milk, chocolate, syrup and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until softball stage is reached.
Remove from heat and add margarine and vanilla.
Let sit without disturbing to allow it to cool down (1/2-3/4 hour).
Add nuts and beat... - 39.7325
Chocolate Fudge Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare brown sugar syrup by melting granulated sugar in a skillet.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. Grease a 9-inch pan with butter.
4. In a large basin, sift the flour along with salt, baking powder and cocoa.
5. In a large mixing... - 48.0206
Fudge Brownies With Walnuts
1. Heat oven to 350° (325° if using a glass baking dish). Grease a 9- x 13-inch baking dish or pan. Melt chocolate and butter together in a pan or in the microwave (2 minutes on high), stirring until smooth and chocolate is just melted.
2. Stir sugar into... - 29.3649
Walnut Fudge Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13" by 9" baking pan. In heavy 3-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine and chocolate, stirring frequently. Remove saucepan from heat. With wire whisk or spoon, beat in sugar and eggs until well blended. Stir... - 30.4959
Triple Chocolate Fudge Bars
Combine the dry cake mix, vegetable oil, egg and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Beat until crumbly.
Stir in the chopped nuts.
Press all except 1 1/2 cups of the cake mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Melt... - 37.4053
In a 2 to 3-quart pan, melt butter and chocolate over medium-low heat, stirring until well blended.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in flour; then mix in walnuts.
Spread batter... - 31.1704
Daisy Hunter's 1900's Walnut Fudge Cake
In a small saucepan melt the butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring frequently.
Remove the pan from the heat and let the chocolate cool for about 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs.
In another bowl stir together... - 38.1025
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat an 8 inch square baking pan with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
Cut chocolate into 1 inch pieces and place in heat proof bowl.
Set over low heat in skillet containing 1/2 inch simmering water.
Stir occasionally until chocolate... - 40.1072