- » Chocolate Tartlet
Chocolate Tartlet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate tartlet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate tartlet recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, rub the flour with butter until the mixture is crumbly. Then stir in the sugar and beaten egg and mix into a firm dough with a little water if required.
3) On a floured... - 44.4504
Chocolate Cream Tartlets
If larger tartlets are preferred, cut the pastry into 10 cm/4 inch circles and use to line 6 tartlet tins.
On a floured work surface, roll the pastry out to a thickness of 3 mm/1/8 inch and, with a 7.5 cm/3 inch pastry cutter, cut into 12 circles.
Gently... - 43.4551
Line 15 patty tins with the pastry.
Cream tbe sugar and egg yolks well together till thick and white, and add the cake-crumbs; chocolate, cornflour and melted butter.
Whisk the egg whites till stiff and fold them carefully into the mixture.
Fill the patty... - 28.7651
You May Also Like!
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
Chocolate Chess Tartlets
Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add egg substitute; beat well.
Add flour and salt; beat until well blended.
Stir in bourbon, semisweet chocolate morsels, and chopped pecans.
Spoon mixture... - 34.1948
Warm Bittersweet Chocolate Tartlets With Spiced Almonds
Warm Bittersweet Chocolate Tartlets With Spiced Almonds is a yummy and filling dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Warm Bittersweet Chocolate Tartlets With Spiced Almonds last week for my husbands' colleagues and... - 45.0111
Chocolate Chip Tartlets
On a floured work surface, roll the pastry out to a thickness of 3 mm/ 1/8 inch.
With a 7.5 cm/3 inch pastry .cutter, cut into 18 circles.
Gently press the dough into 18 tartlet tins and prick the shells thoroughly with a fork.
Place on a baking sheet and... - 45.7117
Orange Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in powdered sugar, egg yolks, vanilla and enough water to make a dough.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat... - 44.2351
Chocolate Frosting For Tartlets
`In small saucepan, combine butter, sugar, chocolate, and 1/4 cup water.
Stir, over medium heat, until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth and starts to boil.
Spoon while still warm over tartlets.
Makes 2/3 cup. - 18.1638
Greek Chocolate Mousse Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix together the eggs and vanilla essence in a small bowl, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to a... - 43.477
Cinnamon Chocolate And Marzipan Tartlets
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Roll out the pastry to the thickness of a £1 coin.
Butter an 8-hole tartlet tin, or 4 small tart tins - each approx 11cm diameter x 2cm deep - then line each neatly with the pastry and trim level with the... - 44.6314
Chocolate Tartlets With Candied Grapefruit Peel
1. Make the tart shells: Preheat the oven to 350°. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, butter, confectioners' sugar and a dash of salt. Process for 15 seconds, until well mixed. In a bowl, mix the egg yolk with the milk. Add to the processor... - 30.119
White Chocolate Cherry Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw phyllo dough to room temperature. Keep covered with a moist towel during use.
3. Melt1/2 stick of butter.
4. Layer the phyllo sheets, brushing each sheet with melted butter. Cut into 6 squares and line 6 cups of a muffin - 32.63
Chocolate Tartlet Recipes By Category