- » Chocolate Tart
Chocolate Tart Recipes
Chocolate tart is a gourmet dessert made by baking a chocolate, eggs and cream mixture placed inside an unsweetened puff pastry. It is also called chocolate cream pie, and is a type of custard tart as it contains ... More »
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries is an amazing dessert with the tart filled with the bitter-sweet chocolate and served with an wonderful fruit relish. The flavours of the fresh orange, raspberries and lemon add a zing to the tart. Try... - 131.923
Chocolate Berry Mascarpone Tart
Buttery, Chocolately crust loaded with chilled Mascarpone Cream, bursting with fresh Berries and drizzled over with lots of Chocolate Ganache, this is sure to be a refreshing and decadent Summer treat! - 114.97
Rich Chocolate Glazed Tart
For chocolate lovers, here is a dessert that ensures you double fun. Why not, because this tart is rich in chocolate used for both filling and glaze. A good choice to spread sweetness during any celebrations. - 100.131
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
This is a brilliant Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe!. This tasty and addictive tart is a family favorite! Try the Raspberry Chocolate Tart and you will understand why! - 47.7947
Chocolate Espresso Tart
To MAKE THE CRUST: In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla and mix for 3 minutes.
Add the espresso, cinnamon, and flour, and mix until a soft dough forms.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or... - 45.5846
Double Walnut And Chocolate Tart
In large bowl, combine flour, walnuts, sugar and salt.
With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few larger pieces.
Combine egg yolk and water; drizzle over dry ingredients, tossing lightly with... - 45.4283
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Kiwifruit
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) Prepare piecrust using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate.
3) Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
4) Lets stand to cool.
5) Decrease oven temperature to 325°F.
6) In medium... - 44.8952
Chocolate Almond Tart
In a bowl or food processor, combine flour, sugar replacement and margarine.
With a steel blade or knife work into a mixture like cornmeal.
Add vanilla extract and enough water to make a soft dough.
Press dough evenly into a 9 inch (23 cm) false-bottom tart... - 44.649
Chestnut Chocolate Vanilla Tarts
Melt chocolate in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Combine thoroughly with butter.
Stir in vanilla.
Blend with sweetened chestnut cream until very smooth.
Beat vanilla pudding and 1 cup less 1 tablespoon heavy cream until thoroughly... - 43.8759
Cinnamon Chocolate Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Roll the pastry out to fit an 8" flan ring placed on a baking sheet' line the ring with pastry and chill it for fifteen minutes
3. Line the pastry with a sheet of parchment paper and fill with dried... - 43.8494
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter to flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut pastry into 5 cm diameter rounds.
Line... - 43.1882
Baked Chocolate Tart
1. In a double boiler or Bain Marie, put the butter, chocolate, cocoa powder and salt. Allow the mixture to melt gently. Stir occasionally to prevent the chocolate from burning. Once the chocolate is melted, set aside to cool
2. Preheat the oven... - 43.009
Chocolate Peanut Tart
Fit piecrust into a greased 9" tart pan with a removable bottom.
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat to medium-high, and boil, without stirring, 7 to 8 minutes or until syrup is... - 41.8617
1) In a saucepan, place together sugar, flour, and salt.
2) In a top part of double boiler, place the chocolate and stir until completely melted.
3) Fold the melted chocolate in the flour mixture and cook over low heat, stirring continuously until... - 41.7688
Chocolate Silk Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a medium bowl add crushed cookies and butter. Mix together.
3) Transfer the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
4) Press the mixture at the bottom and 1 inch up side.
5) Bake for 7 to 9... - 40.5513
Chocolate Crumb Tart With Exotic Fruit
1. Prepare the fruits for garnish.
2. In a pan melt butter with golden syrup and mix the biscuits well.
3. Take a greased loose-bottomed 20 cm / 8 inch round flan tin, press the mixture on to the base of the tin and chill that it is... - 38.1583
Cinnamon Chocolate Tart
1. On a lightly floured surface, flatten pastry dough slightly. Roll dough from center to edges, forming an 11- to 12-inch circle. To transfer pastry, wrap it around the rolling pin. Then unroll the pastry onto a 9- to 10-inch fluted tart pan with a removable... - 34.4941
Chocolate Pear Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Spoon the chocolate filling into the tart shell.
Slice the pears thin (if this has not been done by the processor.) Put the slices onto paper towels to dry.
Arrange the pears on the chocolate filling starting at the outside... - 29.1955
Chocolate Almond Tarts
Chocolate Almond Tarts is cherished by many across the world. Chocolate Almond Tarts gets its taste from eggs and cream. - 28.5053
Chocolate Tart Filling
Combine the sugar, sugar substitute, cocoa powder, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
Add a small amount of the milk.
Stir with a wire whisk until the mixture is evenly moistened.
Add the remainder of the milk, the vanilla extract, and the creme de cacao,... - 28.4283
Chocolate Tart And Warm Citrus Marmalade
Melt the chocolate with the softened butter in a bain-marie.
Whisk the sugar with the eggs (by hand) until the sugar is dissolved.
Combine the chocolate/butter and the egg/sugar mixtures.
Then little by little add the sifted flour and mix again.
Grease the... - 28.2715
Strawberry Chocolate Tart
Strawberry Chocolate Tart has a Sole taste.The sweet butter and Red Currant gives the Strawberry Chocolate Tart Stimulating taste. - 27.3046
Melt chocolate in top of a double saucepan, remove from heat, blend in egg-yolk, beat until smooth and thick.
Whisk cream until soft peaks form, fold into mixture with brandy or rum; lastly fold in well-beaten egg-white.
Spoon mixture into pastry cases,... - 22.5437
Coconut Cream And White Chocolate Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Drop butter in the bowl and with a pastry cutter, cut and combine it well. Roll the mixture into a ball. Cover with saran wrap and pop it in refrigerator... - 0
Raw Vegan Bittersweet Chocolate Tart
In order to stay balanced I like to make desserts which are healthy and still incredibly delicious. This Bittersweet Chocolate Tart tastes fabulous and is still really healthy. Now that doesn't mean I would eat it every day but as a treat, is it amazing. - 0
Chocolate Tart Recipes By Category