- » Chocolate Syrup Sundae
Chocolate Syrup Sundae Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate syrup sundae recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate syrup sundae recipes.
Chocolate Orange Ice Cream Sundaes
Bring whipping cream, corn syrup and grated orange peel to simmer in heavy medium saucepan.
Reduce heat to low.
Add chocolate and whisk until melted and smooth.
Cool mixture to lukewarm. (Sauce can be prepared 2 weeks ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Rewarm over... - 26.0112
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Measure 1/2 cup of the gelatin into small bowl.
Add cold water; set aside.
Spoon ice cream into remaining gelatin, stirring until melted and smooth.
Spoon into individual dessert dishes.
Chill until set but not firm, about... - 38.4972
Tin Roof Sundae
1. Scoop frozen dessert into small dessert dish; sprinkle peanuts over the top.
2. In small bowl, combine shake mix and about 2 teaspoons hot water to make thick syrup. - 19.1177
1) In a dessert glass, layer the ingredients in the order specified.
2) Serve at room temperature or chilled. Makes a good dessert as well as a part treat. - 35.0904
Place chocolate in stainless steel bowl set over saucepan half-filled with boiling water and melt.
Remove bowl from heat and set aside.
Place sugar, maple syrup and water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and continue cooking 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
Remove... - 34.447
Chocolate Sundae Pie
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Bake pie shell as per package label directions and cool on wire rack.
3. Make scoops of ice cream and freeze.
4. Fill shell with ice cream, mounding in center and pour half of syrup over top.
5. Decorate with... - 39.7475
Chocolate Cherry Sundae Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Cream together Butter Buds, sugars, buttermilk, and Egg Beaters.
Combine flour, salt, and baking soda together and sift into batter.
Make a paste with the cocoa, 2 Tbs.liquid Butter... - 41.1363
Chocolate Sundae Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using electric mixer on high speed, in large mixing bowl beat together egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in oil.
3. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour,... - 45.795
Coffee Ice Cream Sundaes With Brown Sugar And Chocolate Sauces
Bring cream and corn syrup to simmer in heavy medium saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Pour 2/3 cup mixture into bowl.
Add chocolate to bowl and stir until chocolate melts and sauce is smooth.
Add brown sugar to remaining mixture in saucepan and stir over low... - 32.6825
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce For Ice Cream Sundaes
Combine water, sugar, corn syrup, salt and chocolate cut into bits.
Place over moderate heat and boil slowly for 3 minutes.
Stir to blend the chocolate evenly and thoroughly.
Remove from heat, add vanilla and peanut butter and stir to blend.
Serve hot or cold... - 34.8595
1) In a saucepan, combine semisweet chocolate pieces, miniature marshmallows, and light corn syrup.
2) Cook until chocolate and marshmallows melt, remove from heat, and stir in lemon-lime carbonated beverage and vanilla.
3) Serve over vanilla... - 31.2631
Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae
1. Arrange chocolates on a double broiler place over hot water. Stirring occasionally melt the chocolate completely. Add cocoa powder and corn syrup and mix thoroughly. Mix in the cream and allow the mixture to heat till the fudge sauce is smooth and... - 38.6733
Brownie Sundae Pie
Blend all ingredients except chocolate syrup and confectioners' sugar in small mixing bowl at low speed until smooth.
Beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Turn into shell.
Drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 7 to 9 minutes, or until top is... - 42.6337
1 Scoop ice cream into balls, and place in unbaked crumb crust; place in the freezer.
2 Prepare the chocolate sauce: In a small bowl, blend no-melt unsweetened chocolate with corn syrup until smooth. Set aside.
3 As per the package directions, ... - 36.622
Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce
This Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce. So if you want to... - 31.8026
In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat.
Add sugar, cream and corn syrup; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla. - 29.7294
Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert
Combine the cookie crumbs and the 1/4 cup melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
Press into a 9x13 inch baking dish and freeze for 30 minutes.
Spread the ice cream over the frozen cookie layer and freeze for 30 minutes longer.
Combine the chocolate syrup,... - 38.2718
1. On skewers string marshmallows and toast over coals till melted inside and well-browned on outside.
2. For crusty edges, let marshmallows blaze slightly.
3. Into serving bowl containing chocolate syrup slip hot marshmallows off skewers.
4.... - 29.4323
Hot Fudge Sundae
In saucepan over low heat, cook chocolate with 1/2 cup water, stirring 2 minutes or until thick.
Remove from heat; gradually add syrup and salt.
Simmer 10 minutes, stirring often.
Spoon ice cream into dessert glasses; swirl on sauce. - 33.0389
String marshmallows on skewers.
Toast over coals till melty inside and well browned outside (best of all if marshmallows blaze a little to get crackly edges!).
Scoot hot, gooey good marshmallows off skewers into a serving bowl of chocolate sauce.
Stir just to... - 24.6969
Poached Pear Sundaes
Peel and core pears; cut in half lengthwise, and brush with lemon juice.
Cut vanilla bean in half lengthwise.
Scrape seeds into a large saucepan.
Add vanilla bean halves, 1 cup maple syrup, and apple juice to saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add pears; cover,... - 43.7116
Ice Cream Sundae Mold
1) Mix coconut and brandy in vanilla flavored ice cream.
2) Take 6-1/2 cup mold, turn mixture, and freeze it.
3) Blend coffee ice cream with almonds and spoon the mixture over the vanilla ice cream.
4) Let it freeze until firm.
5) Prepare... - 40.9108
Temptation Turtle Sundae
Hot Chocolate Sauce: Melt chocolate, butter and salt together in a double boiler.
Add sugar, 1/2 cup at a time while stirring often after each addition.
Add the evaporated milk a little at a time & continue stirring until well mixed.
Butterscotch Sauce:... - 40.9362
Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce
My sister likes this hot fudge sundae sauce recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this side dish .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this condiment... - 34.807
Sundae Pie A La Mode
Pack coffee ice cream into pie shell.
Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
At serving time, place scoop of pistachio ice cream on each serving and drizzle with 1 or 2 tablespoons creme de cacao. - 27.0123
Instant Salted Pecan Sundae
A quick recipe for a sundae that is unique, hassle free and will be loved by everyone. Salted Pecans add the crunch while bourbon gives the zing. You have to try this sundae to believe it, before that note down the recipe by watching the video. - 95.7186
Frozen Neapolitan Pie
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine in a small bowl, and stir well. Firmly press graham cracker crumb mixture evenly into bottom of a 5-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Spoon vanilla yogurt onto crust, spreading gently;... - 31.8256
Easy Chocolate Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together cocoa, butter, corn syrup, sugar and water.
2) Heat the coca mixture to boil for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
4) Stir in vanilla.
5) Serve as desired, goes well on... - 36.5307
Double Chocolate Sauce
1. In a small bowl, whisk together 1/3 cup of the water with the cocoa. In a medium-size heavy saucepan, heat the semisweet chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until melted.
2. Whisk in the cocoa mixture, the remaining 1/3 cup... - 31.5917
Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a small (2 cup) microwave proof bowl or measure, combine chocolate and syrup
2. Heat in the microwave on MEDIUM power for about 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until chocolate has melted completely.
3. Stir in cream... - 32.1862
Peanut Butter Pie
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl,- beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add condensed milk,- beat until combined. Stir in whipped topping. Divide mixture evenly between shells,- chill 8 hours or until set (pies will have a soft,... - 24.1604
Banana Split Ice Cream
Combine 2 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk and egg yolks in a medium-size heavy saucepan; stir well with a whisk.
Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until mixture thickens and coats a spoon, stirring constantly (do not boil).
Combine egg yolk mixture, remaining 2... - 37.7867
Ice Cream Soda
Ice Cream Soda is a popular and tasty drink that is quiet easy to whip up! Kids will go crazy about this yummy drink. Try this Ice Cream Soda recipe and you will understand why. - 29.8326
Brandy Alexander Souffle
In the top of a double boiler whisk the first 4 ingredients together.
Set pan over boiling water and cook-stir 3 minutes or until smoothly thickened.
Add brandy and chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes or until beginning to set.
Whisk smooth and fold in... - 36.4749