- » Chocolate Syrup Sheet Cake
Chocolate Syrup Sheet Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate syrup sheet cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate syrup sheet cake recipes.
Chocolate-Glazed Pears has a Superb taste.The black walnut and Poaching Syrup gives the Chocolate-Glazed Pears Two Dimensional taste. - 39.0059
Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake
Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake is a unique and delicious cake that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake. - 45.8434
How To Frost The Seven Layer Cake - Part 2
1. Prepare butter cream frosting and chocolate ganache. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Take seven 8x9-inch parchment sheet pieces and draw circles on it as shown in the video.
4. Grease parchment paper with non-stick spray and... - 0
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
Chocolate Mud Cake
Chocolate mud cake is a decadent chocolate cake prepared with loads of indulgence. Baked with a batter of flour, sugar, chocolate, eggs and decorated with chocolate folds and whipped cream garnish, the chocolate mud cake can be served on special ocassions. - 44.2796
Chocolate Cherry Cake
An exotic cake combining the rich taste of chocolate and brandy with the refreshing flavour of cherries.
Butter and line a 23 cm/9 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the... - 49.3212
Black Forest Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Prepare the syrup in a 1-quart Sauce Pan by combining the water and sugar.
3. Bring the mixture to the boil and then boil briskly for five minutes
4. Remove from heat and allow cooling
5. Add the Kirsch... - 46.8827
Black Forest Cake
1. Grease a 9" baking tray and preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
To make the chocolate sponge cake:
2. Mix All Purpose Flour with Cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in to bowl.
3. In another bowl add sugar, break 3 eggs, add in... - 110.878
Triple Chocolate Cake
Join me as I try out the Triple Chocolate Cake from Rose Levy Beranbaum's the Cake Bible. It didn't come out perfect (not by a long shot) but I had a great time making it. It's a lot of fun to try and I would recommend it to anyone (plus it tastes amazing!)... - 106.91
Chocolate Walnut Roll
This Chocolate Walnut Roll tastes incredible ! Try this creamy fruity nutty cake roll bake for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Chocolate Walnut Roll are welcome. - 49.8103
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 44.824
Chocolate Cream Log
1) Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2) Use a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Line pan with sheet of wax paper and spray again. Place the pan aside.
4) On separate sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift... - 43.1638
Devil's Food Cake With Black Coffee
1) Heat the oven to 190°C. 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) In a pan, add chocolate and coffee and stir over gentle heat you have a smooth sauce, then cool.
3) Take three 20 cm (8 inch) sandwich tins and grease and line with greased greaseproof... - 44.029
Devil's Food Cake
Place the chocolate in a saucepan with the coffee, stir over a low heat until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
Leave to cool.
Butter and line three 20 cm / 8 inch sandwich tins with greaseproof , paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and... - 50.0781
Butter a 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
Layer eight sheets of phyllo dough in pan, brushing each with butter.
In a bowl, combine nuts, chocolate chips, sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Sprinkle 2 cups over top layer of phyllo.
Layer and brush four sheets of... - 47.2652
Here is a no bake foipra cake recipe with layers of crust, praline, butter cream and chocolate glaze. Watch this impressive video this shares an amazing recipe for a delicious cake. Surprise your guests with this amazing dessert next time. Go for it... - 98.6462
Chocolate Sundae Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using electric mixer on high speed, in large mixing bowl beat together egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in oil.
3. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour,... - 45.795
Chocolate Cream Dumplings
1 Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter the bottom only of a 13 X 9-inch baking pan, and line the bottom with parchment or wax paper.
3 For the plain layer: In the... - 45.8363
1. Prepare pound cake mix with eggs and liquid, following label directions.
2. Measure 1 cupful of batter in a small bowl; tint a bright yellow with a few drops yellow food coloring. Repeat w,ith remaining batter, tinting pink and green with food coloring;... - 39.666
1. Make cake: Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water; cool to lukewarm.
2. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; line with wax paper; grease paper.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of electric mixer at high... - 44.9261
1 Place the racks in the center and top third of the oven and heat to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 Cut six pieces of parchment paper to fit the baking sheets.
3 Using the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan as a template and a dark pencil or pen,... - 46.1917
Baked Chocolate Walnut Squares
1. In a large bowl, combine hot-roll mix, 2 tablespoons of sugar and shortening. Add eggs and water (according to direction on the hot-roll mix box).
2. Place a clean towel over the mix and keep in a warm place. Allow it to rise for one hour... - 47.5895
Dark Raspberry Cake
Butter and line a 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the , paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugars in a mixing bowl until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the flour and... - 46.5444
Stir together the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar, the salt, and the lemon rind; the mixture should be smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar.
Fold the egg yolk mixture into the stiffly beaten whites.
Combine the... - 44.8135
Ricotta Almond Torte
For the crust preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Butter a 9 x 3-inch springform pan.
Grease a small baking sheet.
Combine the ground almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a large bowl and mix.
Press the almond mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared... - 46.8891
My Love Therapy: Bûche De Noël
1. Preheat oven to 200*C.
2. In a bowl, shift cocoa powder, flour, corn starch and mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, combine almond powder, powdered sugar, egg and egg yolks. Mix well and whip well. Cover with a wet cloth.
4. In a... - 0
Flourless Cocoa-cinnamon-carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
Line the bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper and grease the paper.
To Make Cake: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse nuts until finely ground.
Remove to a bowl.
Change to shredding... - 43.4614
1) Onto a double boiler, melt the chocolate
2) Add in the corn syrup and water and stir well
3) Onto a baking sheet lined with plastic, pour the chocolate
4) Allow to stand for 6 hour till it-€™s no longer sticky
5) Take off the plastic wrap and... - 32.6455
Petite Bouchees Au Chocolate
For roll: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 15 1/2X 10 1/2 X 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Line with waxed paper, extending paper a few inches over each end; oil paper lightly .
Melt chocolate with water in top of double boiler over simmering water .
Stir until... - 38.6837
Truffe Au Chocolat
1 With the help of a stainless steel ring (23 cm / 9 in diameter x 4.5 cm / 1 3/4 in high) cut out a circular sponge base from the sponge sheet.
2 On a cake board, place the steel ring and arrange the sponge inside the ring.
3 Apply the mixture... - 38.3802
French Pastry Frosting
Cream butter and shortening until light and fluffy.
Beat in corn syrup, salt, and vanilla.
With spoon, gradually blend in confectioners' sugar.
Frosts and decorates 30 French Pastries, cut from one 15.1/2x10 1/2x1-inch sheet cake.
White frosting: Thin 2 cups... - 38.8534
Mocha Meringue Torte
Mocha Meringue Torte is prepared with eggs, cream of tartar, instant-coffee powder, egg yolks, chocolate and cream. Made in no time Mocha Meringue Torte is a yummy tea-break or mid-day pick. Learn how to make Mocha Meringue Torte by following this easy... - 39.4507
How To Make Bunny Cupcakes
1. Bake the cupcakes, the previous night or if have just made it, place it in the refrigerator to chill for an hour.
2. Make the bunny ear template on a sheet of parchment paper.
3. In the meantime, in a microwave safe bowl, melt the ½... - 0
Cream butter; add brown sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add honey, corn syrup, and cream gradually, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour and salt together; add in thirds to creamed mixture, mixing until blended after each addition.
Mix in... - 44.5435
Praline Paste For Tartlets
Lightly butter an 8-by-1-1/2-inch round layer- cake pan or small cookie sheet.
Melt sugar in small, heavy skillet, over low heat, shaking pan from side to side.
Continue to cook, stirring, until syrup turns light golden.
Remove from heat.
Add nuts, stirring... - 26.1239
Rocky Road Bars
Rich and chocolatey, these easy-to-make brownie bars come together in a jiffy! They are perfect for holiday treats, tailgate parties or even after-school snacks! - 134.533
Place 1/2 cup (125 ml) of sugar in a heavy sauce pan over medium heat cook the sugar stirring constantly until it browns.
Remove from heat and add the water allow to cool.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cream the butter and remaining sugar... - 47.9394
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.0825
Today we'll be cooking with Sonia the whoopie pies, amazing American treats with a marshmallow cream filling! - 133.647
Dinner Party Recipes : 28 Minute Italian
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic Italian dishes in this TV Episode. Italian dinners like a Lasagna is easy and inexpensive with Rebecca's classic recipe.Having a dinner party? Make asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, drizzle with basalmic vinegar and... - 0