Simple Chocolate Cookies
- » Chocolate Syrup Cookies
Chocolate Syrup Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate syrup cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate syrup cookies recipes.
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies is extremely popular with cookie lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies recipe with semisweet-chocolate pieces, corn syrup and chocolate-covered thin mints. These Chocolate Mint Filled... - 37.4964
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. In a food processor, add the brown sugar and oatmeal and blend it till fine flour consistency.
2. In a bowl, take flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4. Lightly butter the baking... - 133.993
Amazingly delicious chocolate cookies guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 34.9778
With Light Corn Syrup
1. In a container of food processor, add pecans, and coarsely chop them by running the GRATE blade for about 4 to 5 seconds.
2. Add the chopped dates to mixing bowl.
3. In a pastry blender, blend sugar, crumbs, salt and cocoa.
4. Stir in rum, syrup... - 41.5852
Chocolate Cookie Pudding
Want to make a nice dessert to serve for a large crowd? If you got a specific function such as a church event or an event at your office get this dessert to serve! Watch the video to see Chef David make this! - 104.948
Black And White Cookies: Cookie Jar
You name it and you get in all in this irresistibly rich ganache cookies. An amazing video to prepare a simple cookie with an unique icing of white chocolate and dark chocolate. Just plain delicious, not overly sweet. These make a great impact at any... - 106.805
Chewy Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Totally yummy, chewy, chocolaty and extra textural is what these chewy chocolate chip cookies are all about. With additional chocolate chips, these cookies will be gobbled up! A favorite with both kids and adults alike, you would be amazed at the speed at... - 50.2373
Milk Chocolate Florentine Cookies
In medium saucepan, melt butter; remove from heat.
Stir in oats, sugar, flour, corn syrup, milk, vanilla and salt; mix well.
Drop by level teaspoonfuls, about 3 inches apart, onto foil-lined baking sheets.
With rubber spatula, spread thinly.
Bake in preheated... - 43.4681
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Beat egg whites using clean, dry beater at high speed of mixer until foamy.
Gradually add granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until soft peaks form.
Add corn syrup; beat... - 43.7203
Yuletide Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream butter with brown sugar, brandy flavoring and corn syrup; add egg and beat until very light.
Coat candied fruit with 1 tablespoon of the flour; set aside.
Sift remaining flour with pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into... - 47.0307
Choc Chip Caramel Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
2. Add milk, vanilla, and golden syrup. Mix well.
3. Drop baking powder, and flour, using a spoon mix to incorporate.
4. Throw chocolate bits, and fold to... - 107.15
Betty's M & M Monster Cookies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make M & M Monster Cookies. Being so colorful, these are great for Easter. They are big in size and big in flavor! - 0
Chocolate Almond Buttons
Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt; reserve.
Cream almond paste and 1/2 cup butter until smooth.
Beat in corn syrup and vanilla.
Beat in flour mixture, scraping sides of bowl occasionally, until well blended.
Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
Place on lightly greased... - 45.0123
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Mix butter, salt, vanilla, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in flour, milk, and chocolate pieces.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. With thumb make depression in center top of each... - 37.4281
Light Chocolate Chip Cookies
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg whites and water; beat well.
Combine flour, dry milk powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Gradually add flour... - 41.7844
Chocolate Mint Cookies
Melt chocolate chips.
Combine with remaining ingredients, except mints.
Beat until well mixed.
Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Shape mixture into 48 balls.
Dip balls into sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 12 to 15... - 42.5762
Chocolate Lace Cookies
Cream the butter with the sugar until light.
Stir in the corn syrup and vanilla.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk, beating until smooth.
Stir in the rolled oats and almonds.
Drop by rounded... - 46.7644
Amy's Version Of Rocco's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Beans In My Cookies!! I know what you are thinking. Beans in cookies? Ewwww. I was so skeptical when I walked by my T.V. and saw Rocco making these cookies on Dr. Oz. Of course, what really interested me was the fact that they were 45 calories per cookie!!!... - 106.99
How To Make A Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Dessert lover's ultimate gift!! Cheesecake with chocolate chip cookie is a classic and an absolute favorite. This video makes an delightfully creamy cheesecake. The chocolate cookie crust provided the right amount of crunchiness to this heavenly dessert. - 116.617
Ice Cream Puffs With Chocolate Glaze
This Ice Cream Puffs With Chocolate Glaze is a delicious mouth-watering dessert recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of ice cream puffs and chocolate glaze and share to us about your feelings for this recipe. - 40.1697
Monster Cookies is simple to make Halloween Recipe. Monster Cookies gets its gigantic taste from oats mixed with eggs and milk chocolate flavored with vanilla extracts. Kids simply love this Monster Cookies. - 45.9576
In a large mixer bowl, beat butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy.
Add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add almonds, almond extract and lemon peel.
Gradually add flour, mixing until dough is smooth.
Cover and refrigerate 2... - 47.6621
No Cook Chocolate Cookies
1. In large bowl blend butter with corn syrup, cocoa, sugar, and salt. Add nuts, coconut, and cereal; with fork, stir mixture until cereal is well coated.
2. Pack mixture firmly into greased 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan. Refrigerate several hours, or until firm. Cut... - 30.4536
Crispy Chocolate Cookies
These crispy chocolate cookies are a great hit with kids and adults alike. Made with a batter of flour, oats, cocoa, egg whites and sugar, with vanilla for flavor, these crispy cookies are also drop cookies and can be enjoyed anytime as snacks. - 44.1218
Chocolate Brickie Drops
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix cookie mix, syrup, egg and vanilla.
Stir in oats and brickie chips.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake until almost no indentation remains when touched, 10 to 12 minutes.
Immediately... - 34.6985
No-cook Chocolate Cookie
Combine butter, syrup, cocoa, confectioners' sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Stir until well mixed.
Then add nuts, coconut, and cereal.
Using a large fork, stir mixture until cereal is well coated.
Pack the mixture firmly into a greased 13x9x2-inch... - 44.1866
Best Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you like baking exotic dishes, here is a videos recipe for best cranberry chocolate chip cookies which are unique and you will love the combination of flavors and textures. Watch it for a long lasting family fun. - 111.623
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Chef David Bishop preparing a chocolate chip cookie pie. This is a easy pie with just 7 ingredients. If you like chocolate chips this pie is for you. Holds well and freezes well too. - 0
Chocolate Ginger Bars
In saucepan, melt together butter, chocolate and corn syrup over low heat.
In food processor, chop cookies to make 2 cups (500 mL) coarse crumbs; stir into chocolate mixture along with ginger.
Spread in greased 8 inch (2 L) square cake pan; refrigerate for 2... - 32.2608
Cherry Cordial Cookies
In double boiler, melt 1 cup Chocolate Chips over 1-inch simmering water.
Cream 1/2 cup butter with sugar.
Add egg, vanilla and melted chocolate; beat until smooth.
Combine flour with baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating until smooth.
Chill... - 47.4273
Light Chocolate Chip Cookies
Combine shortening, syrup, brown sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add egg whites and water to corn syrup mixture, mixing well.
Add flour, dry milk powder, soda, and salt to corn syrup mixture, beat... - 37.0643
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix the flour and soda together.
3) In a larger bowl, cream the sugars and margarine until the mixture is fluffy.
4) Beat in the egg and vanilla, blend well.
5) Then beat in the... - 43.1107
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Place chips, syrup, and butter in saucepan.
Melt over low heat.
Stir until smooth.
Remove from heat; place in pan of water.
Dip berries into chocolate; place on waxed paper.
Chill. - 33.5359
White Chocolate Toffee Cookies
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make white chocolate toffee cookies. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes!... - 105.469
Chocolate Coconut Bakes
Chocolate coconut bakes have twin flavors of chocolate and coconut. You will love them instantly. It has chocolate and sweetened coconut. Serve them for breakfast or even as a dessert to your friends and guests. - 44.4691
Chocolate Dipped Brandy Snaps
HEAT butter, sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon and ginger in medium, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in flour and brandy.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets about 3 inches apart, baking no more than... - 46.3152
Chocolate Mint Snaps
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Cream shortening; gradually add 2 cups sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add melted chocolate, eggs, corn... - 36.892
Tipsy Mud Pie
Combine cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well; press into a buttered 10-inch pieplate.
Combine sliced banana and lemon juice, tossing gendy; drain.
Arrange banana in a single layer over chocolate crust Cover and freeze until firm.
Combine ice cream,... - 35.792
Chocolate Fruit Fingers
1) In a pan, put the syrup and butter and gently heat till melted.
2) Take the syrup off the heat and add the raisins, muesli and cherries. Stir well.
3) Into a greased shallow 7-inch square cake tin, press the mixture.
4) Spread melted chocolate all... - 40.9355
Ice Cream Filled Lace Cookie Cups
Heat oven to 300°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring corn syrup to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes).
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted (3 to 5 minutes).
Remove from heat; stir in flour, brown sugar and almonds.
Drop by... - 40.1973
Chocolate Peanut Treats
Chocolate Peanut Treats has a sole taste. The chocolate and oats gives the Chocolate Peanut Treats a revitalizing taste. Chocolate Peanut Treats is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 29.0051
Chocolate Caramel Crisps
Cut the Mars bars into small pieces and place them in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Add the fat and syrup and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has melted.Stir in the cornflakes, then, using two spoons, divide the chocolate caramel... - 23.789
Chocolate Christmas Trees
Combine cereal, cherries, dates, and walnuts in mixing bowl.
Combine syrup, molasses, salt, and vinegar in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
Continue boiling, stirring occasionally, until a small amount of mixture forms... - 46.1222
Jumbo Chocolate Snappers
Place chocolate morsels in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat Cream shortening; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating at low speed of an electricmixer until light and fluffy.
Add... - 38.4848
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, then bind the mixture with the golden syrup and enough beaten egg to give a firm... - 41.1293
No Bake Cookie Balls
1. In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate pieces; remove from heat.
2. Stir in corn syrup, coffee dissolved in hot water, 3 cups sugar, walnuts, and crumbs.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in covered... - 30.0139
Chocolate Crunch Squares
1. With rolling pin, crush tea biscuits to make 4 cups coarse crumbs.
2. In medium bowl, combine corn syrup and cocoa; mix well. Stir in melted butter; mix well. Add crumbs; mix well until thoroughly combined.
3. Line a metal ice-cube tray or a... - 35.8459
No Bake Chocolate Bonbons
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Off heat stir in remaining ingredients except dredging sugar in order listed; as mixture stiffens, use hands to blend well.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Let ripen 1-2 days... - 34.7662
1) Butter a 7-inch sandwich tin and use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
2) In a pan, put all the ingredients except for the crispies, and heat them very gently till melted. Keep stirring constantly.
3) Take... - 39.855
1. Chop cherries, peel, almonds and raisins finely, then dredge in flour.
2. Melt butter. Add sugar, syrup and lemon juice.
3. Stir floured fruit into melted butter and mix well.
4. Drop by a teaspoon onto greased sheet, well spaced.
5. Flatten each with... - 44.2975
1. In a saucepan, add corn syrup, heat and cook stirring frequently until it boils. Remove form heat.
2. Add peanut butter, cereal and stir well.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave and melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips, stirring occasionally until... - 42.8493
Grease a large baking tray or place 15—16 paper cases in patty tins.
In a saucepan, melt the fat, syrup and chocolate together over a low heat.
Add the rice crispies or cornflakes and mix well so that they are all coated with the chocolate mixture.
Place... - 32.7274
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, combine chocolate pieces with corn syrup and water; heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally. Remove from water.
2. Stir in almonds. Then drop,... - 29.5398
Combine butter, sugar and golden syrup, in a saucepan.
Place over low heat until sugar is partially dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add flour, mix well.
Drop two teaspoonful of the flour mixture on a greased baking sheet, 4 inches apart.
Bake in 180°C oven for... - 43.3073
Arrange cereal in greased 13x9x2" (3-qt.) glass baking dish.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add peanut butter and stir until melted.
Pour... - 39.8981
Pamela's Chocolate Nut Fudge
1. Preheat the oven to 234°F (111°C).
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, cream, syrup, butter, and chocolate over it at medium heat.
3. Stir the mixture occasionally until it starts showing up 234°F (111°C) on a candy... - 47.3325
In 2-quart casserole, blend dry milk and water with whisk.
Stir in vanilla.
Microwave at High for 8 to 14 minutes, or until temperature registers 190°F, stirring after half the time.
Cool to 115°F.
Blend in plain yogurt and chocolate syrup.
Cover with... - 43.3144
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars has a divine taste. Kids simple love it. Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars gets its taste and shape from flour mixed with corn syrup and chocolate chips. Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 40.9133
Steffi Berne's Chocolate Skinnies
1) Place the two oven racks to divide the oven into 1/3 and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt, keep aside.
4) In a heavy... - 48.0101
Chocolate And Caramel Flapjacks
1. Preheat oven to 130°C/150°C gas/fan.
2. Take a saucepan, add sugar, golden syrup and butter to it. Stirring intermittently, heat the mixture slowly till butter melts.
3. Remove from fire, mix in oats well.
4. Take a 22 cm square... - 42.8624
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder. Add the butter in pieces and rub it into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
3) Sift in the cocoa and then make... - 48.6189
Melt the butter and syrup in a small pan, then stir in the flour, almonds, mixed peel, cherries and lemon juice.
Place teaspoonfuls of the mixture well apart on baking trays lined with baking parchment.
Flatten with a fork and bake in a preheated oven for... - 40.8298
Two Tone Bites
1. On a double boiler, melt butterscotch, butter and add water, stir until mixture is smooth. Add nuts and mix well.
2. On another double boiler, melt chocolate chips, add corn syrup and water, stir until mixture is smooth.
3. Into a... - 42.4568
Hey Everyone! So a lot of you have asked me how to make different flavors of Macarons so today I'm going to show you how to make a really special one, from Bouchon Bakery, the Chocolate Macarons.
This recipe is a little bit different from the first French... - 0
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease baking tray using butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and sugar. Mix well.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Place spoonfuls of mixture, each... - 49.6496
Holiday Rum Balls
Crush vanilla wafers; add finely chopped pecans.
Grind chocolate morsels and set aside.
Add cocoa, corn syrup, and rum; mix well: coat hands with powdered sugar and shape into balls the size of a quarter.
Roll in ground chocolate; spread on cookie sheets to... - 30.1351
Sift flour and baking powder together into mound on clean working surface; shape into ring.
Pour eggs into center.
Add butter and sugar.
Blend well with 2 pastry scrapers until smooth dough is formed. (This process can also be done in strong electric... - 40.6887
Lightly grease and base line an 18 cm/7 in square shallow cake tin.
Break the plain, milk and white chocolates into pieces and place them in separate bowls.
Add one third of the butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons of syrup to each bowl.
Place each bowl over... - 32.9931
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line cookie sheets with foil; lightly grease foil.
Combine pecans and flour in small bowl.
Combine sugar, syrup, butter and milk in medium saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat; stir in flour... - 39.9416
Cream butter; add brown sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add honey, corn syrup, and cream gradually, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour and salt together; add in thirds to creamed mixture, mixing until blended after each addition.
Mix in... - 44.5435
1. Sieve the flour, cocoa and baking powder together.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3. Add the vanilla essence and golden syrup and beat very well.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix very well.
5. On a small sheet of... - 42.5113
Raisin Flake Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder and salt, and sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Add flour, alternately with milk, beating after each addition.
Add vanilla and... - 42.7679
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 44.245
Choco Peanut Butter Chews
1. In a bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup, heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter and mix until smooth pour onto the bowl with puffed rice and blend well.
3. In a bowl, add chocolate and butterscotch, melt them in microwave... - 40.1152
Frosted Oatmeal Squares
1. Make a mixture of margarine. Brown sugar, oats and syrup and transfer into two glass utility dishes evenly.
2. Push to make an even surface and bake each of the mixture for about 3½ minutes till the top turn bubbly and allow to cool.
3. Take a... - 37.9812
Mix melted chocolate, syrup, sugar and rum together.
Blend in wafer crumbs, nuts and jam or jelly.
Mix thoroughly; allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Shape mixture, a level teaspoonful at a time, into small balls.
Roll in candy trims.
Allow to ripen for about 3... - 34.9274
Place the honey in a saucepan with the syrup, bring to the boil, and cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and make a depression in the center.
Add the dried fruits and spices, then pour in the honey solution and knead to form a smooth dough.
It should be... - 46.1453
Meringues Au Chocolate
Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup in depression of each meringue nest.
Fill chocolate-lined nests with peach slices.
Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and additional syrup. - 20.9729
Lightly grease an 18 x 23 cm/7 x 9 in Swiss roll tin.
Cream 175 g/6 oz of the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour and rice flour and gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
Press... - 39.4358
Here is a super delicious, romantic valentine dessert for you. The video shares a terrific chocolate cocktail dessert recipe for you. The dessert is a wonderful blend of chocolate martini and death by chocolate dessert. Watch this video for a great valentine... - 108.383
Oatmeal Chocolate Squares
1. In large bowl, combine oats, sugar and wheat germ and cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
2. Stir in corn syrup and in ungreased 8-inch (2 liter) square baking dish spread the mixture.
3. Microwave at High, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stir well... - 44.8792
Chocolate Meringue Hearts
Line a baking sheet with parchment or heavy brown paper.
Draw 2 (4- x 3-inch) hearts on paper.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed of an electric mixer until mixture is foamy.
Combine sugar and cocoa.
Gradually add sugar mixture to... - 39.2157
Chocolate Oatmeal Chews
1) Into a bowl, combine the pats, coconut, sugar and pecans
2) Using the hands rub in the mixture to get a crumbly mixture
3) Add the corn syrup
4) Into an 8 inch square dish, press the mixture into it evenly
5) Microwave on high for three minutes,... - 42.6631
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Prepare a 9x13 baking pan.
3. In a mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar and butter.
4. Using a pastry cutter, crumble the butter with the flour until you get a coarse meal texture.
5. Pour the base... - 115.16
Frozen Chocolate Mousse
Beat the whipping cream in a chilled large bowl with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
Gently pour the liqueur and chocolate syrup over the whipped cream.
Fold ingredients together using a rubber spatula to cut down vertically through the... - 32.23
Combine butter, vegetable shortening, corn syrup, and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Mix in flour and nuts.
Drop batter by rounded teaspoons onto a greased and floured cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
Bake at 325° F.
for 8 to 10... - 39.691
Place butter, shortening, syrup, and sugar in top part of double boiler; bring to boil over direct heat and remove from heat immediately.
Blend in flour mixed with nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet covered with... - 43.6885
Cook granulated sugar and water until syrup spins a thread (234°F on a candy thermometer).
Add nuts slowly and continue stirring until all syrup is absorbed.
Beat egg whites until frothy; add salt and vanilla; continue beating until whites are very stiff;... - 30.0325
Rum Balls With Vanilla Wafers
Grind vanilla wafers and nuts very fine in a food grinder or electric blender.
Mix with cocoa, syrup and rum until a thick paste is formed.
Dust the palms of hands with the sugar.
Pull off the dough in bits, and roll into balls the size of a big cherry.
Set... - 31.3742
Frosted Oatmeal Squares
Mix oats, brown sugar, margarine and syrup thoroughly.
Divide the mixture between two 2-quart glass utility dishes.
Press evenly into dishes and bake each separately for 3 minutes, 30 seconds on high, uncovered, until entire top is bubbly.
In a bowl,... - 28.9114
Rum Balls With Walnuts
Combine the first 7 ingredients.
Shape into balls, 1" diameter.
Roll in granulated or icing sugar.
Press 14 maraschino cherry into surface of each ball.
Keep in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
These cookies improve with storage. - 39.2974
Mix flour, soda and salt.
Cream 1/4 cup butter.
Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add corn syrup and egg; blend well.
Stir in flour mixture, coconut and vanilla.
Drop by half teaspoon-fuls onto greased baking sheets, leaving 2 inches... - 46.7357
1 Preheat the oven at 250 degrees farenheit. ( If using gas the temperature should be 130 degrees farenheit)
2 1/2 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mark two 5" x 10" (12.5 cm x 25 cm) oblongs on the parchment.
3 In a... - 44.7737
Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert
Combine the cookie crumbs and the 1/4 cup melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
Press into a 9x13 inch baking dish and freeze for 30 minutes.
Spread the ice cream over the frozen cookie layer and freeze for 30 minutes longer.
Combine the chocolate syrup,... - 38.2718
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 100.133
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cream butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg, peanut butter, vanilla, and corn syrup. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix oats, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix.
6. Stir in remaining... - 48.357