- » Chocolate Sundae
Chocolate Sundae Recipes
Chocolate sundae is a chocolate flavored ice cream dessert. It is made up of an ice cream scoop topped with a flavored syrup or sauce. Whipped cream, chopped nuts and maraschino cherries are amongst other popular ... More »
Easy Chocolate Fudge Sundae
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add dark chocolate, and condensed milk.
2. Place it in oven on high for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the chocolate melts.
3. In a tall glass, put a scoop of ice cream, pour chocolate fudge over it, and repeat 2 more... - 98.6893
1) In a dessert glass, layer the ingredients in the order specified.
2) Serve at room temperature or chilled. Makes a good dessert as well as a part treat. - 35.5005
Place chocolate in stainless steel bowl set over saucepan half-filled with boiling water and melt.
Remove bowl from heat and set aside.
Place sugar, maple syrup and water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and continue cooking 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
Remove... - 34.909
Chocolate Sundae Dessert
1. Combine chocolate and peanut butter morsels and 6 tablespoons butter in 2-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 1 to 3 minutes, or until mixture is melted. Stir several times during cooking time.
2. Stir in confectioners' sugar and evaporated milk. Cook... - 32.5146
Place a scoop of chocolate ice cream in 6—8 sundae glasses; coat with chocolate sauce.
Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top; coat with chocolate sauce.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Pipe with cream.
Decorate with cherries. - 25.7835
Chocolate Crumb Sundae
Freeze chocolate bar .
Place in double plastic bags and cover with brown paper sack.
Pound with potato masher, mallet, rolling pin or hammer until chocolate is broken into small pieces.
Return to freezer Spoon ice cream into goblets or wine glasses and top... - 21.1782
Black Forest Brownie Sundae
Rich, chocolatey brownies pair perfectly with sweet cherries in this super simple Black Forest Brownie Sundae recipe! - 0
Chocolate Sundae Recipes By Category