- » Chocolate Souffle Cake
Chocolate Souffle Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chocolate Souffle Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chocolate Souffle Cake recipes.
How To Make Chocolate Souffle Cake
Learn how to make a chocolate souffle cake that is best when eaten the next day. It is still a souffle but you don't have to hurry to serve it! - 130.892
Chocolate Souffle Cakes
1 Heat the oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Spray the bottoms of only 8 jumbo muffin cups ,3 3/4 x 1 7/8 inches with cooking spray.
3 In a 1-quart saucepan,heat chocolate,butter and 1 teaspoon espresso granules over low heat stirring... - 48.2065
Chocolate Souffle With Hot Chocolate Sauce
This Chocolate Souffle with Hot Chocolate Sauce is a craze ! Just try this extremely chocolicious dessert and share with me your experiences. This Chocolate Souffle is sure going to be an obsession. - 46.6867
Microwave Chocolate Souffle
In a 1 1/2-quart bowl MICROWAVE the butter and chocolate on '8' until melted.
Stir in flour, sugar, and milk.
MICROWAVE on HIGH for 3 MINUTES or until thick, stirring once.
Stir to blend and cool slightly.
Add vanilla or rum.
Beat egg yolks... - 45.9872
Chocolate Coconut Souffle
Beat cream cheese and milk with rotary beater Or electric mixer in saucepan.
Add chocolate chips.
Heat over low heat; stir until chocolate chips melt.
Beat egg yolks and salt together.
Stir part of chocolate mixture into egg yolks; stir egg yolks into rest of... - 45.9281
Hot Chocolate Souffle
Hot Chocolate Souffle is an amazingly easy to prepare baked dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this delicious Hot Chocolate Souffle to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 45.5312
Chocolate Souffle Roll
Grease a 15-1/2" x 10-1/2" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until very thick and lemon-colored, 5 to 6 minutes.
Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until... - 43.9762
Chocolate Souffle Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line the bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper and the sides with a paper collar.
Butter the paper well.
In a double boiler over barely simmering water, stir the chocolate and butter together until completely... - 41.5677
Chocolate Phill Souffle
Make a white sauce with margarine, flour, milk and salt.
Add cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, chocolate and vanilla; stir over low heat until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Gradually add slightly beaten egg yolks; cool slightly.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks... - 40.7201
Chocolate Hot Souffle
This Hot Chocolate Souffle is simply irresistible and mouth-watering dessert. Try this easy to prepare souffle recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 39.648
Double Boiler Chocolate Souffle
1. Combine milk and chocolate in a saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and mixture is blended.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a heavy saucepan; stir in the flour and cook until mixture is bubbly. Remove from heat and... - 37.5385
Chocolate Souffle is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Chocolate Souffle, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 35.9164
1. Butter bottom of a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish (straight-sided casserole) and sift the confectioners' sugar over it. Make an aluminum foil collar for souffle dish (see Note).
2. Melt butter and chocolate together in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Blend in... - 35.789
Viennese Chocolate Souffle
1. Beat egg yolks and sugar until very thick in the top of double boiler. Add the flour gradually, beating until smooth Gradually add the milk, continuing to beat until blended.
2. Place over rapidly boiling water. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until thickened.... - 33.7517
Sweet Chocolate Souffle
1. Prepare a 2-quart souffle dish by forming a collar of wax paper around top of dish that extends about 3-inches above the dish.
2. In a medium size bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until lemon colored. Add grated chocolate.
3 Beat egg whites and fold in... - 27.4225
Rich Chocolate Souffle
1. In a 2-quart glass bowl, stir 1/2 cup sugar and gelatin together. Beat in egg yolks and milk. Microwave,'uncovered, a Power Level 4 for 5 to 6 minutes, or until mixture has thickened and begun to steam. Stir every minute. Beat in chocolate with a wire... - 27.1573