- » Chocolate Snowball
Chocolate Snowball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate snowball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate snowball recipes.
Eggless Chocolate Snowballs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until the mixture is light and creamy.
4. Blend in the vanilla.
5.... - 45.7201
1) Preheat oven to 275F (135C).
2) Use 2 cookie sheets to line with brown paper. Place these aside.
3) In a medium mixer bowl, combine egg whites and cream of tartar. Beat the mixture to foamy.
4) Gradually add sugar, and keep on beating to very... - 42.2435
Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add next 3 ingredients, beating well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, beating just until smooth.
Chill 1 to 2... - 38.4634
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in melted chocolate, egg, vanilla and milk. Sift in dry ingredients, a... - 31.8801
You May Also Like!
How To Make Chocolate Snowballs
Professional chef, baker and author, Cricket Azima demonstrates an easy chocolate cookie recipe that is fast and delicious! This sugar coated Chocolate Snowball recipe is sure to be kid-approved! - 129.788
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies & Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Want an assortment of cookies this holiday season without the extra hours in the kitchen? No problem! Professional chef Cricket Azima for the Betty Crocker kitchens suggests hosting a cookie exchange with your family and friends so you only have to bake one... - 117.298
Barry & Phoebe make a fun twist on homemade popcorn - it's all white ingredients with meringue nests, white chocolate & marshmallow! - 0
Chocolate And Nut Snowball
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 10-cup ovenproof bowl and line it with a double thickness of foil.
3) In a saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate with the water and sugar, it can be done in microwave as well.
4) In a mixer or... - 45.3037
Chocolate Filled Snowballs
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter, sugar, and pecans.
Add brandy and flour.
Roll dough into a ball; wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Remove foil from kisses.
Wrap each one inside a ball of dough, about 1 inch in diameter.
Make... - 44.1669
Walnut And Chocolate Snowballs
Chocolate turns out with interesting flavor and texture when combined with nuts. Here is a video showing how to make a sweet and nutty dessert with white chocolate and hazelnuts as the key ingredients. A sure hit with kids! - 92.5266
Black And White Snowballs
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. Onto wax paper sift flour with salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, cream butter; gradually beat in granulated sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
3. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
4. Into sugar mixture... - 42.5077
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy in large bowl.
Add water and vanilla extract; beat well.
Stir in dry ingredients, then chocolate morsels and cherries.
Chill about 1 hour.
Shape into 1 -inch balls; roll in nuts.
Place balls about 2 inches apart... - 42.4408
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla well. Stir flour and salt together and blend in. Mix in nuts. Chill dough. Roll dough into small balls using about 1 teaspoon of dough for each cookie, and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 18.4039
Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler.
When melted take from stove and add egg.
Stir in icing sugar, vanilla and wafer crumbs.
Roll in small balls, then roll in cocoanut. - 28.9072
Chocolate Snowball Recipes By Category