- » Chocolate Scone
Chocolate Scone Recipes
Chocolate Scone is a decadently delicious scone recipe,
prepared mainly by cocoa powder, semisweet and white chocolate chips, buttermilk, ground cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, eggs, and granulated sugar. ... More »
Chocolate Chip Cherry Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet for baking by spraying it with cooking spray. Set aside till needed
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Using a pastry blender bowl,... - 47.7999
Chocolate Chip Scones
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles crumbs.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, beat together egg... - 38.5567
Chocolate Chip Scones
Heat oven to 400°.
Cut margarine into flour, sugar, baking powder and salt with pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in 1 egg, the chocolate chips and just enough half-and-half so dough leaves side of bowl.
Turn dough onto lightly floured... - 38.2182
You May Also Like!
Betty's Chocolate Cashew Scones -- Mother's Day
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Cashew Scones. These scones have a rich, dark chocolate taste, with a crunch of salty cashews. They are great for breakfast or brunch—or as a snack anytime of the day! - 0
Valentine Chocolate Stones
Valentine's Day is around, and gentlemen, if you want to impress your ladies, learn how to make these Valentine Chocolate Stones! It is licensed to put a smile on your loved one's face. It is also a lot of fun to make. You'll learn how to make them in this... - 95.2204
Double Chocolate Scones
1. In a large bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the center of dry mixture. In another bowl combine... - 34.2952
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 116.431
Chocolate Almond Scones
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and, if desired, cinnamon. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in chopped nuts. In another bowl combine the egg, 1/2 cup buttermilk,... - 34.0611
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix together dry ingredients in large bowl.
Cut butter into small pieces and scatter them into dry mixture.
Using the tips of your fingers, break butter into pieces the size of a small pea.
In small bowl, beat egg, add cream.
Reserve 2... - 39.6053
Have you been looking for a yummy scones recipe? Look no further, this video has just the right thing for you. Watch it to learn this step wise recipe to prepare classic scones. Missing it out will be a big mistake. - 93.8544
Scones And Cream
Want to learn how to make yummy classic scones with a traditional clotted cream topping on side? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze all your guests! This recipe is easy and promises to yield amazingly tasty treats. - 110.335
How To Make Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. In a bowl, place the flour and butter and with your fingers rub the butter in flour until it forms into grainy texture.
3. Add in the baking powder, caster sugar and salt, and mix well.
4. In a cup, mix together... - 0
Chocolate Scone Recipes By Category