- » Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate Sauce Recipes
Chocolate Sauce is defined as a pourable emulsion prepared by boiling chocolates with cream, milk or butter. The resultant dish is sometimes flavored using liqueurs, liquors and extracts and sweetened using ... More »
Cream Puffs With Chocolate Sauce
If you're looking for some nice dessert recipes , then this recipe would be very useful. It's simply delicious and is a perfect dessert to make for Valentine's Day. I'm sure your loved one will really enjoy these puffs. - 131.41
Chocolate Sauce Topping For Ice Cream
Chocolate lovers, here is another recipe to have under your culinary belt. This Chocolate Sauce Topping for Ice Cream is a luscious topping that can also be used for other desserts. It also hardens up like the magical store bought sauce topping. Try it with... - 124.623
Maple And Chocolate Sauce
Here is a sweet sauce which can go as a topping over desserts. This Maple and chocolate sauce can be used as a topping over fruit salads, ice cream and custard. The best part is its taste can be adjusted as per your liking, whether you want it bitter or sweet. - 112.834
Chef Hendrik has got a great Chocolate Syrup for you, you can use this syrup over vanilla ice cream. Check out the video of this delicious Chocolate Syrup. Easy and simple to prepare and takes no time. - 93.1391
Cream Puffs With Chocolate Sauce
Cream puffs with chocolate sauce make a perfect dessert for the holidays. Make them for the Christmas and let kids enjoy cream puffs. Also, try vanilla ice cream along with chocolate sauce for such special occasions. - 48.3098
Father Tim's Poached Pears With Chocolate Sauce
Place 2 cups of the water, the wine, 1 1/2 cups sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel, and vanilla in a large saucepan.
Peel the pears, leaving the core and the stem intact.
Cut a small piece off the bottom of each pear, so they can stand up.
Dip the pears in the... - 47.1342
Desserts Angel Food Cake With Chocolate Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Sift flour 6 times with 1/2 cup of already sifted sugar. Keep aside.
3) In a very large bowl, add egg whites with cream of tartar and salt.
4) Using an electric mixer beat the mixture until stiff peaks... - 46.6386
Poached Pear Tartlets With Chocolate Sauce
1. Cut the pears in half and scoop out just the cores with a melon bailer or small spoon.
2. Put the water in a small pan with the orange rind, vanilla pod, bay leaf and sugar. Bring to the boil, stirring well. Add the pears and more water to cover.
3. Cover... - 45.8553
Low Fat Chocolate Sauce
1) In a bowl add chocolate with espresso powder and water.
2) Boil milk over medium heat. Pour milk over chocolate mixture.
3) Stir milk and chocolate till chocolate is melted.
4) In a saucepan, add cocoa, sugar, and cornstarch and stir together.
5)... - 45.5001
Stuffed Apples In Meringue With Chocolate Sauce
1) Allow sugar syrup to boil for 10 minutes and flavor with vanilla.
2) Add in the apples and carefully poach.
3) Keep turning the apples while poaching so that they cook throughout.
4) When tender, remove with a draining spoon and place in a baking... - 43.582
Steamed Cake With Chocolate Sauce
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Mix sugar, butter and eggs till creamy.
Add vanilla essence and curd to it.
Beat egg mixture and flour together till light in texture.
Grease a baking tin.
Pour the batter into it.
Steam the cake in a pressure cooker... - 43.3584
Stuffed Figs In Chocolate Sauce
Stuffed Figs In Chocolate Sauce is wondeful in taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Stuffed Figs In Chocolate Sauce a tangy and refreshing taste. - 43.1035
Basic Creamy Chocolate Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, place the milk and the chocolate
2. Heat the milk till the chocolate melts
3. Beat the mix with a wire whisk or a rotary beater till it is smooth
4. In another bowl, place the sugar, flour, salt and mix well
5. Mix this mixture... - 42.7383
Chef K's Shrimp In Apple Chocolate Sauce
Butterfly the shrimp by making an incision with a small knife down the back.
Heat the butter and oil together in a large skillet.
Quickly saute the shrimp in the oil.
Remove and reserve hot in the oven.
Add the apples and mushrooms to the skillet.
Saute 3... - 42.1197
Hazelnut Crepes With Chocolate Sauce Crepes
Sift flour into bowl, add eggs, oil, salt and 2 tablespoons milk.
Beat until smooth.
Beat in remainder of milk; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat heavy pan, grease with butter.
Pour a thin layer of pancake batter into pan, brown on one side.
Turn, brown other... - 41.7493
The Ultimate Raspberry Chocolate Sauce
The Ultimate Raspberry Chocolate Sauce is an easy to make sauce that taste simply heavenly with ice cream. My choice is always vanilla! Trust me, you will love this Ultimate Raspberry Chocolate Sauce! - 41.3646
Loukomades With Chocolate Sauce
1) Grease a baking tray.
2) For the dough, in a large mixing bowl, sieve flour with 2 teaspoon of salt into a large mixing bowl.
3) Cream together yeast and honey, add milk and margarine and pour into the flour, beating to form a smooth... - 41.1802
Barbecued Banana Splits With Chocolate Sauce
To make chocolate sauce, melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
In a bowl, beat egg yolk, cream and sugar.
Stir into melted chocolate, beating constantly until smooth.
Place rum in a cook's syringe.
Inject rum under the skin... - 40.9704
Stuffed Pears In Chocolate Sauce
Stuffed Pears In Chocolate Sauce is easy o cook. The lemon flavour gives the Stuffed Pears In Chocolate Sauce a yumlogical taste - 40.9265
Quick Chocolate Sauce
1) Into a 1 liter bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon
2) Add the cream and corn syrup and mix well
3) Microwave on high for 2 minutes till a gentle simmer and add the butter
4) Add the vanilla and mix well
5) Serve over good vanilla ice... - 39.8096
Chocolate Sauce With Ice Cream
1) In a mixing bowl, add chocolate pieces and unsweetened chocolate.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, 30 seconds to melt down the chocolate.
3) However, do not overcook to burn the chocolate.
4) Prepare a smooth paste by stirring in... - 39.3407
Lite Chocolate Sauce
1. In small saucepan over low heat melt margarine.
2. Take off heat stir in sugar, cocoa and corn syrup.
3. Put in evaporated skim milk.
4. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture begins to boil and is smooth.
5. Remove from heat... - 39.1342
Instant Coffee Chocolate Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add the pieces of chocolate along with the sugar, cocoa, coffee and water.
2) Gently heat, stirring frequently till dissolved.
3) Without placing the lid, allow to simmer till it is the consistency of thin cream. Set aside.
4) In a... - 39.0738
Coffee Chocolate Sauce
Dissolve the coffee crystals in the boiling water.
Place in a double boiler.
Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
Whip in the egg yolks one at a time.
Add the cream and cook 2 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch into the milk and add to the sauce along with the... - 38.0208
Low Calorie Chocolate Sauce
Heat chocolate and 1 1/2 cups of the milk in top part of double boiler over hot water.
When chocolate is melted, beat with rotary beater.
Add liquid sweetener and salt.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup milk with flour to make a smooth paste.
Stir into chocolate mixture... - 37.733
Chocolate Sauce Pudding
Put the butter and milk in a saucepan and heat until the butter has melted.
Stir in the vanilla.
Sift the flour, sugar and cocoa into a bowl, then beat in the milk mixture.
Pour into a deep, well-greased 1 1/4 ./ 2 pint ovenproof dish.
Combine the topping... - 37.6302
Low Calorie Chocolate Sauce
Heat chocolate and 1 1/2 cups milk in top part of double boiler over hot water.
When chocolate is melted, beat with rotary beater.
Add salt and liquid sweetener according to directions on bottle.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup milk with flour to make a smooth... - 37.5561
Peanut Chocolate Sauce
1 Into a saucepan, empty the package contents
2 Gradually add in water, mixing until smooth.
3 Add in corn syrup and salt, mixing well.
4 Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
5 Remove from the heat and add... - 37.4558
Chocolate Oleo Sauce
1) Into a pan, sift together sugar, flour and cocoa.
2) To this, add milk and oleo.
3) Over medium heat, cook this mixture, stirring constantly, until thick.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Finally, add vanilla.
6) Cool well.
7) Keep covered in the... - 37.413
1) In a pan, add sugar and vanilla essence.
2) In a cup, blend the cornflour with a little milk and make a smooth paste.
3) In the pan with remaining milk, stir in the cornflour mix.
4) Gently heat till the sugar dissolves, then increase the heat and... - 37.1568
Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
1) In a double boiler over boiling water, melt chocolate in the top part.
2) Add sugar to the chocolate and mix well.
3) Cover and cook over boiling water for 30 minutes.
4) Stir in evaporated milk, coffee, salt and vanilla.
5) Beat the mixture until... - 37.139
Regal Chocolate Sauce
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add sugar and salt.
Cook and stir about 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is very slightly thickened.
Remove from heat.
Blend in butter and... - 36.8206
Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
Cut chocolate bar into small pieces.
Spread in baking dish and dot with pieces of butter.
Add hot water and cook 1 minute.
Cook 1 additional minute to make chocolate sauce.
Serve ice cream in a dish and pour chocolate sauce on top.
Serve... - 36.5504
Chocolate Sauce With Light Corn Syrup
1. In small saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, and mix well.
2. Add cream, corn syrup, butter, chocolate and salt to it.
3. Place the pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring continuously till the sauce is smooth and comes to boiling.
4. Stir in vanilla... - 36.5393
Chocolate Milk Sauce
1) In saucepan, over low heat melt chocolate in milk, stirring constantly.
2) Beat until smooth.
3) Add salt, sugar, and corn syrup in the milk mixture.
4) Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 or 3 minutes.
5) Add butter and vanilla.
6) Serve on... - 35.9116
1. In small saucepan blend together sugar, cocoa and cornstarch in water.
2. Place the pan on a low flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the margarine and vanilla to get a thick smooth... - 35.8793
Chocolate Sauce For Ice Cream
1. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over medium low heat and allowing the water to simmer.
2. Chop the marshmallows
3. Break chocolate into small pieces.
4. In a bowl that fits over the... - 35.7788
Chocolate Sherry Sauce
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water.
Combine the butter, coffee, boiling water, sugar, corn syrup, and cream.
Add the melted chocolate.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture begins to boil.
Reduce... - 35.3101
Chocolate Sauce With Dark Chocolate
1. In a large pan, place the chocolate, sugar, cocoa, and coffee and mix well
2. Add 2 cups hot water and mix well
3. Place the pan over moderate heat and bring this mixture to the boil while stirring all the time. Lower the heat and simmer for 5-6... - 35.2752
Chocolate Sauce Recipes By Category