- » Chocolate Salsa
Chocolate Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate salsa recipes.
Ancho Chile Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 quart of warm water with the sun-dried tomatoes.
Drain the chiles and tomatoes, reserving 1 cup of the water, and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1 cup of plain... - 34.8823
Turkey With Salsa Mole Poblano
Brown the turkey thighs in a bit of oil in a very heavy skillet.
Place them in a kettle, barely cover with water, bring to a boil, cover, turn down the heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Turn off the heat, cover the pot, and leave the turkey in the broth for... - 44.2094
Black Bean Chilli With Avocado Salsa
1. Drain the beans and place in a large saucepan with at least twice their volume of fresh water.
2. Bring slowly to the boil, skimming off any froth that rises to the surface. Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 45 minutes,... - 41.0476
Chocolate Brownie Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
For the crust.
Place the flour, butter, sugar, and chocolate into a food processor.
Cover and process with on-off pulses until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the milk and vanilla and process again in on-off pulses until... - 44.9327
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
2. Spray one side of one flour tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed side down in skillet. Top with cheese, chicken, green onion and salsa. Place remaining tortilla over mixture; spray with... - 27.988
South Western Omelette Wrap
1. To make omelet, dissolve cornstarch in water in small bowl. Add egg; whisk until blended.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet lightly with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture, tilting skillet to cover bottom of skillet. Cook 1 to 2... - 36.2175
Mexican Meal - Part 2: Continued
Romance with the Mexican cuisine continues in this part of the video. Watch to learn how the chef prepares the remaining recipes on the menu. - 69.1342
Iced Strawberry Partait With Malibu Sauce
1. For the parfait, tip the coconut milk into a small pan, then break in the chocolate. Warm gently over a low heat until the chocolate melts, then pour into a bowl and leave to Cool. Meanwhile, lightly oil the inside of a 1 kg loaf tin, then line the base... - 38.586
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat until meat is done and vegetables are tender, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain well, and return to pan.
Add tomato sauce and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover... - 39.2826