Rum Ice Cream
- » Chocolate Rum Ice Cream
Chocolate Rum Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate rum ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate rum ice cream recipes.
Chocolate And Rum Ice Cream
1) Prepare the ice cream first, by beating the egg whites stiff. Add in icing sugar and continue to beat till mixed well.
2) Gently fold in half the amount of whipped cream.
3) Next, fold in the egg yolks.
4) Transfer the mixture into a freezing tray... - 42.9379
Rum Modia Ice Cream
Soften the ice cream in the refrigerator until it can be whipped with an electric beater.
Melt the semisweet chocolate in a double boiler over warm water, stirring occasionally.
Allow to cool slightly.
Dissolve the instant coffee in the rum.
Transfer the ice... - 34.0847
Dark Chocolate & Fresh Cream Rum Fondue
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double saucepan.
Stir in the cream.
Remove from the heat and stir in the rum and icing sugar.
Pour into a fondue pot or chafing dish set over a small spirit lamp.
Serve with the fruit and cake. - 25.2629
Chocolate Rum Dessert Whip
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small saucepan and place over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
Transfer to blender with remaining ingredients, except ice cubes.
With blender on, add cubes one at a time.
Spoon into 4 dessert or custard cups and... - 32.973
Chocolate Ice Cream Nut Cake
Split chocolate layer evenly in 3 thin layers (easily done by pulling a strong sewing thread through layer).
Put bottom layer on serving plate.
Spread with chocolate ice cream and sprinkle with nuts.
Cover with second layer, spread with vanilla ice cream and... - 42.1845
Place chocolate in stainless steel bowl set over saucepan half-filled with boiling water and melt.
Remove bowl from heat and set aside.
Place sugar, maple syrup and water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and continue cooking 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
Remove... - 34.447
Neapolitan Ice Cream Pie
Prepare Coconut Crust.
Press coconut mixture onto bottom and sides of a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 325° oven about 20 minutes or till golden.
In mixing bowl soften vanilla ice cream using a wooden spoon to stir and press against side of... - 41.7998
Chocolate Ice Cream And 3 Kinds Iced Coffee
beat egg-yolks add sugar, pour in 1/3 milk till creamy, slowly pour in melted chocolate mix well, add the rest of milk in and fresh cream stirred well, add salt and rum.
pour in ice cream machine for 40 or 50 minutes
or put in freezer.
how to make... - 42.2831
Chocolate Rum Truffles
1. Break chocolate into rough pieces, and place the basin in a pan half filled with water and stir till chococlate melts
2. Remove the basin from heat and add cream and rum or brandy into it
3. Sieve icing sugar into it and bring the whole mixture to a... - 31.0112
Occidental Chocolate Rum Ring
Into large mixer bowl, sift flour with Ground Chocolate, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add butter, half and half and vanilla to center of dry ingredients.
Mix together and beat on high speed 5 minutes.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each... - 40.5494
Ice Cream Caesar
This Ice Cream Ceaser is a desire ! Try this ice cream garnished with chocolates, nuts and raisins for your dessert tonight ! Tell me if you like this Ice Cream Ceaser as much as I do. - 27.6602
Chocolate Almond And Rum Gateau
A rich chocolate cake with a moist fudge-like texture.
When cooked the centre should be slightly soft and underdone; if over-baked the fudge-like quality will be lost.
Line base of 8-inch (20-cm.) sandwich tin with greaseproof paper, grease and flour the... - 44.3849
Rainbow Ice Cream Cake
1. Grease 2 nine-inch layer cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes, or until centers spring back when lightly... - 39.6592
Chocolate Cream Ice
This ice cream made with a chocolate custard base can be varied by flavoring it with instant coffee or rum, or given a crunchy texture by folding in 2-3 tablespoons of praline with the egg whites.
Break up chocolate and melt in a bowl over hot water.
Put the... - 39.5435
Chocolate Sauce For Ice Cream Pie
Melt chocolate with milk over veryjow heat.
When it thickens, slowly add rum and hot water to desired thickness.
Also good for hot fudge sundae. - 25.7505
Microwave Chocolate Mocha Cake With Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients.
2. Now, add the cream, melted butter,rum, milk and egg.
3. Whisk rigorously until a smooth batter is formed.
4. Transfer the mixture into a microwave safe glass bowl.
5. Bake in the microwave... - 0
Cambridge Chocolate Ice Cream Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. For preparing cake: Take a mixing bowl, sift flour in it and add salt, baking powder and cocoa, blend it well and keep it aside.
3. In another bowl whisk the eggs until they become thick.
4. Add sugar,... - 46.9097
Chocolate And Rum Fondue
In a small bowl set over a pan of hot water, melt the chocolate with the cream, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
As soon as the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the heat.
Stir in the rum and the sugar.
Pour the mixture into a fondue pot set... - 30.0107
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass. - 24.9252
Chocolate Rum Gateau
Chocolate Rum Gateau recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 43.65
Chocolate Almond Rum Cake
Melt chocolate and rum over hot water; cool, do not allow to set.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add egg yolks gradually, beat well.
Transfer mixture to a large basin, stir in chocolate mixture and almonds.
Beat egg whites until firm peaks... - 46.3164
Rum Chocolate Pie
Heat the milk and nutmeg in the top of a double boiler.
Beat the egg yolks, one third cup sugar and salt until light.
Pour the hot milk over the egg yolks, stirring well.
Return to the double boiler and stir until thick.
Remove from the heat and stir in the... - 44.841
Chocolate And Rum Cheesecake Pie
Mix the biscuits with the caster sugar and butter. Use to line the bottom and sides of a 20 cm (8 inch) fluted flan dish. Press into place with the back of a spoon. Chill until firm.
Cream the cheeses together and add the caster sugar. Melt the chocolate in a... - 34.2156
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry, building up a high fluted edge.
Put chocolate and butter in small saucepan and set over lowest heat until melted.
Beat eggs, 1/3 cup sugar, corn syrup, chocolate mixture and vanilla... - 45.0781
Chocolate Sauce Using Dark Rum
1. Take a saucepan, and add chocolate and water into it. Soften the chocolate over a low heat.
2. Sweeten it with sugar if you like.
3. Stir in rum during the time of serving.
4. Serve the sauce hot, over vanilla ice cream or mud cake. The... - 31.1768
Rum Chocolate Cake
Heat water, cocoa and bicarbonate soda over low heat, stirring until smooth paste has formed.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Add vinegar to milk, stir and allow to stand for 5... - 46.8738
Rum Flavoured Chocolate Parfait
If you have the type of glass which will go in the freezer, you can pour the mixture straight into the glasses and freeze until ready to serve.
Stir the sugar with the water in a saucepan over a low heat, until the sugar is dissolved.
Bring the syrup to the... - 41.3274
Black Bottom Ice Cream Pie
1. In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Mix ingredients well.
2. In a 9-inch pie plate press mixture evenly on bottom and side with fingers. Place the plate in freezer.
3. Let ice cream soften slightly.
4. In a large bowl, turn in... - 46.7224
Rum Cream Pie
1. Beat the egg yolks with the scant cup of sugar until thick and lemon-colored.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water. Stir over hot water until thoroughly dissolved. Gradually add to the egg mixture, stirring.
3. Whip the cream until stiff and fold into the... - 33.7527
Combine cream, sweetened condensed milk and rum extract in large bowl; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator and beat just until soft peaks form.
Do not overbeat.
Fold in cherry pie filling, almonds and chocolate chips.
Transfer to 8 x 8-inch... - 32.1685
Hot Fudge Rum Pecan Sundaes
In a 2-cup glass measure combine chocolate pieces and milk.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till chocolate is melted, about 2 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in marshmallows and rum.
To serve, scoop vanilla ice cream into sher bets.
Top with some hot fudge sauce, then... - 30.1887
Truffle Au Rum
1 In a double saucepan, add the cream and bring to a boil.
2 Set aside to cool for 1 minute.
3 Over a moderate heat, add the chopped couverture and stir constantly until melted.
4 Stir in the rum and mix well.
5 Add the butter and stir... - 35.5166
Orange Rum Ball Martini, How-to
The Orange Rum Ball Martini, a dark rum aroma and a bunch of rum impact from the taste. A chocolate rum kick that will hurt you and you will know it the entire time; not too much orange flavor however. - 0
Basic butter icing
Cream 55 grams (2 oz.) soft butter (or margarine) until soft and white. Do not warm. Work in 85 grams (3 oz.) sieved icing sugar with flavouring and colouring as required. To make a firmer icing, use 115 grams (4 oz.) of icing... - 29.3173
If you like roast meat, then this Nesselrode-Ice-Cream Cake Recipe is a dish that you will love! Stock up on plenty of these ingredients as you can make this Nesselrode-Ice-Cream Cake Recipe time and again as many times as your family members request you for... - 46.9295
Rum Balls With Walnuts
Combine the first 7 ingredients.
Shape into balls, 1" diameter.
Roll in granulated or icing sugar.
Press 14 maraschino cherry into surface of each ball.
Keep in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
These cookies improve with storage. - 39.2974
Coconut Snowball Cocoa
Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls; immediately roll in coconut.
Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until ready to use.
Whisk cocoa into milk in large saucepan.
Stir in rum, if desired, cream of coconut and coconut extract.
Bring to a simmer over... - 36.1385
Chocolate Banana Coupes
Chocolate Banana Coupes is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chocolate Banana Coupes recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.2558
Over low heat melt the chocolates with the coffee and vanilla or rum flavoring.
Add the corn syrup.
Stir in the cream.
This icing may be made ahead and frozen until needed. - 32.6496
Rum Butter Balls
My mother-in-law gave me this cookie recipe years ago and I have been making these tender pecan and chocolate-chip shortbreads every Christmas since. They are always gobbled up in no time and everyone fights for the last ones. They are simple to make and... - 116.915
Iced Chocolate Souffles
1) In 6 freezepoof dishes, tightly tie a double band of foil to satnd 2.5cm/1inch above the rim of the dishes.
2)... - 45.1453
Pear And Chocolate Ice Box Flan Cake
1. Drain the pear halves and cut them in to half horizontally
2. Prepare the flan cases by placing them on a plate and sprinkle the cases with the rum.
3. In a basin, pour out half of the chocolate spread.
4. In another basin, whip the... - 37.5802
Iced Coffee Souffles
1) In a bowl, separate the egg yolks. Add sugar and instant coffee and beat thoroughly to prepare a thick and creamy mixture.
2) In a small saucepan, add water and chocolate.
3) Heat up lightly to melt the chocolate.
4) Pour in rum.
5)... - 41.841
Chocolate Cream Puff Turtles
1) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and soda. Place it aside.
2) Preheat oven 400°F (200°C).
3) In a saucepan, combine water and butter and bring this to a boil over medium heat. Alternately MICROWAVE on HIGH for 1 1/2-2... - 45.5585
1. Separate the eggs.
2. Beat the egg-yolks and the sugar very well until thick. If you find the mixture hard to beat, add a little lemon juice and beat.
3. Grate the orange and lemon rind very finely and add.
4. Add the orange and lemon juices. Finally, add... - 39.6164
Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake
1. To prepare the ladyfingers sprinkle over lightly with the rum.
2. In a mold about 6 inches in diameter and 5 inches deep, line with some of the ladyfingers.
3. With pistachio ice cream fill the bottom, cover with a layer of... - 40.6304
Spumoni Ice Cream Loaf
Line loaf pan, 9 X 5 X 3 inches, with aluminum foil.
Slightly soften chocolate ice cream; spread in pan.
Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
Slightly soften vanilla ice cream; stir in fruit and flavoring.
Spread over chocolate ice cream in pan.
Freeze until... - 35.9114
Combine coffee, half of ice cream, and 4 cups whipped cream in a large mixing bowl or punch bowl, stir gently with a wire whisk until almost smooth.
Add rum, stir gently.
Fold in remainder of ice cream.
Garnish each serving with a dollop of remaining whipped... - 25.7394
Rainbow Ice Cream Pie
1. In a saucepan add candied fruits, pecans, corn syrup, sugar and orange juice and boil it. Reduce the heat and boil it for another minute.
2. When done remove from heat and fold in rum flavoring. Combine the mixture well and then chill it.
3. Fold... - 46.5529
Rainbow Ice Cream Pie
This Rainbow Icecream Pie is an all-time favorite among kids. Surprise your kids with this quick and easy to make recipe for Rainbow Icecream Pie and let them relish every bite of it! - 45.258
Brown Bread Ice Cream
A modern version of a popular Victorian ice cream which may sound a little dull but tastes delicious.
Spread the crumbs on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the sugar.
Bake in a moderately hot oven until crisp and golden, shaking the tray from time to... - 41.9127
Rainbow Ice Cream Cake
1. Crease two 9x1 1/2 -inch round layer-cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till centers spring back when lightly pressed with... - 41.925
Iced Coffee Mousse With Mocha Sauce
Sprinkle gelatine over water, dissolve over hot water, stir in coffee, cool to room temperature.
Beat egg yolks and sugar together in small bowl of electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, stir in gelatine mixture.
Whip cream until soft peaks form, fold... - 40.9065
Nut And Chocolate Pudding
This sprun one recipe is an egg and cream based dessert flavored with a medley of goodies. Cooked and chilled, the sprun one is falvored with chocolate, pistachio and almond extract and rum. Made with milk and whipping cream along with chopped almonds and... - 45.5445
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice croissants in half. Place chocolate slivers and sliced pears on one half, and spread layer of liquid honey on other half. Close croissant. Bake for 8 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes to cool.
– ... - 31.8055
Rich Chocolate Sandwich Biscuits
Lightly grease two baking trays and prepare a paper piping bag.
Cream the butter with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Place the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until melted.
Stir the melted... - 43.3751
Crush very finely the digestive biscuits by rolling them with a rolling pin until you have 1 1/2 teacups.
Add 2 oz. icing sugar, mix well.
Stir in 5 tablespoons melted butter until well blended.
Pat into the bottom and sides of a large pie tin.
Bake in an... - 41.3352
Romertopf Rum Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Take a soaked romertopf and grease it with a thick layer of butter on the inside. Sprinkle sugar over the butter. Keep aside in a warm place.
3) Using the double boiler method, melt the chocolate.
4) In a... - 45.0145
Italian Rum Cake
Italian Rum Cake is very delicious alcohol mixed cake. Italian Rum Cake gets its taste from cake mixed with eggs and cream, flavored with rum. Italian Rum Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 45.9461
Rum Cake De Maison
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of 2 layer cake tins and line with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and soda.
4) In a clean bowl, cream the butter and ¾ cup of sugar until fluffy.
5) In... - 49.165
Rum Flavored Black Bottom Pie
1. Prepare baked pastry shell.
2. Combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup of the sugar in a medium-size saucepan; slowly stir in milk. Cook over low heat, stirring constantiy, until thickened. Blend in a small amount of the hot mixture into beaten egg yolks; return... - 40.2814
Chocolate Cherry Squares
1. Gently fold cherries and rum into ice cream. Spread mixture evenly into an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze until firm.
2. Sprinkle with grated chocolate, and cut into squares. Serve immediately. - 23.1527
Break up chocolate ice cream with a fork.
Sprinkle with rum flavoring and nuts.
Press nuts into the ice cream with a warm spoon and set in the freezer.
Work fruits, raisins and cinnamon into the vanilla ice cream and set in the freezer.
Oil a large angel cake... - 35.792
Chocolate Cream Dumplings
1 Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter the bottom only of a 13 X 9-inch baking pan, and line the bottom with parchment or wax paper.
3 For the plain layer: In the... - 45.8363
Coffee Parfait Pie
This Coffee Parfait Pie makes a dreamy dessert ! Indulge in the utterly delicious coffee ice cream filled pastry topped with chocolate syrup and garnished with crunchy pecans after dinner tonight and tell me if you like it !Your suggestions for the Coffee... - 40.1733
1) Mix together coffee, milk, sugar, and vanilla and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Refrigerate to chill until ready to serve.
3) Stir in whipping cream and rum to coffee mixture immediately before serving.
4) Take a punch bowl and scoop ice... - 39.1721
Melt butter in a chafing dish or skillet.
Stir in sugar and heat until sugar melts.
Slice bananas lengthwise and add to butter sugar mixture; turn to coat on all sides.
Pour in rum and keep over medium heat.
Flame sauce by pouring a little rum into a teaspoon... - 27.243
Normandy Chocolate Mousse
Line bottom of 6 inch mold with heavy white paper.
Put lady fingers upright around the edge, sticking them with butter.
Cream together butter and sugar thoroughly.
Blend in egg yolks, nuts, 2 Tbsp rum and cooled melted chocolate.
Beat egg whites until stiff... - 43.1083
Divide ice-cream evenly into three bowls.
Keep in freezer until each is required.
Combine strained lemon juice and the 1 dessert spoon sugar with sliced banana and finely chopped glaze fruits, stir into one bowl of slightly softened ice-cream.
Pour into... - 43.529
Cream Fantasy Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add Dark Rum, Bailey's Caramel Irish Cream, Godiva White Chocolate, milk and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a low ball glass topped with ice.
3. Serve chilled. - 108.556
Mocha Milk Punch
This Mocha Milk Punch is simply irresistible ! A lip smacking combination of coffee, ice cream, bourbon and rum, this milk is something you'll crave for once you taste it ! Your suggestions for this Mocha Milk Punch are welcome ! - 31.0476
Chocolate Baked Alaska
Put the ice cream on a sheet of foil and shape it into a round the same size as the cake.
Wrap the foil around the ice cream and put it in the freezer to harden.
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Put the cake on an ovenproof plate and sprinkle it evenly... - 43.736
This Spumone tastes heavenly ! Try this delicious ice cream topped with maraschino cherries and almond for your dessert ! Your suggestions for this Spumone are welcome ! - 44.3668
Eggnog Layer: For mold, chill a 2 quart metal bowl in freezer.
Stir 1 1/2 pints ice cream just to soften; stir in rum flavoring to taste.
Refreeze only till workable.
With chilled spoon, spreads quickly in layer over bottom and sides of chilled bowl, being... - 41.9187
Gateau Au Chocolat
1) Set oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
2) Chop the chocolate and keep it on a plate.
3) Line a tin with buttered greaseproof paper.
4) In a bowl, sift together the flour with salt.
5) Place the plate of chocolate over a pan of warm and allow... - 46.2051
Try out this very famous Italian dessert called Spumone. A great blend of mixed nuts in heavy cream and rum flavoring Spumone can be so heavenly a dessert to taste. Give it a try, the dessert is definitely worth your time! - 47.148
Chocolate Mousse Smetana
1. Crumble the savoy fingers in a bowl and sprinkle rum and vanilla on top
2. In a double boiler, chop up the chocolate and melt it; add in icing sugar, savoy and sour cream
3. Blend it all well and add to small mousse pots; chill for at least four... - 36.5848
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Separate the eggs.
Beat whites in a bowl with sugar till stiff peaks form.
Beat yolks till pale, then fold into whites.
Sift flour and cornstarch into mixture and fold in gently.
Spread mixture evenly in greased and lined 13 1/2 x 9... - 46.4022
List's Chocolate Cake
Separate the yolks and whites of 6 eggs.
Cream 8 oz. butter.
Add gradually 8 oz. castor sugar, cream until smooth and light.
Stir in the beaten egg yolks, mix thoroughly.
Stir in 5 oz. finely ground almonds.
Melt 8 oz. of bitter chocolate in a double... - 43.3517
Top cups of hot coffee with a spoonful of chocolate or coffee ice cream.
If desired, add 1 tablespoon rum or brandy. - 12.4556
Barbecued Banana Splits With Chocolate Sauce
To make chocolate sauce, melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
In a bowl, beat egg yolk, cream and sugar.
Stir into melted chocolate, beating constantly until smooth.
Place rum in a cook's syringe.
Inject rum under the skin... - 43.4692
Chocolate Mint Gateau
1. To make filling, place cream and cocoa powder mixture in a mixing bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Fold through rum and chopped peppermint disks or thins.
2. To assemble cake, spread one layer with a quarter of the filling, then place remaining sponge... - 31.3306
Chocolate Potato Cake
The unlikely combination of mashed potato and chocolate makes a light and moist cake with the rum adding a richness of flavour.
Butter and line two 18 cm/7 inch round cake tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with... - 48.1835
Easy Chocolate And Peach Gateau
Place the 50 g / 2 oz chocolate in a bowl. Cook for 3 minutes and cool.
Cream the butter until soft, add the sugar and rum and beat well. Stir in the melted chocolate until well blended.
Cut the chocolate sponge (cake) in half horizontally.
Spread the bottom... - 36.8138
Dark Chocolate Sorbet
1. Put 2 tablespoons of the water in a glass measuring cup. Sprinkle with gelatin. Microwave 10 to 20 seconds to melt, then stir until dissolved.
2. Put 3/4 cup of the chocolate syrup, remaining 1 7/8 cups water, dairy beverage, and rum in a bowl.
3. Whisk... - 30.5229
Chocolate Molten Souffle
1. Make the white chocolate sauce in a small saucepan.
2. Combine cream and sugar and bring to a boil.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the white chocolate until melted and blended with the cream. Pour in the rum and stir into sauce. Keep... - 43.6224
Preheat oven and warm the sugar.
Butter an ovenproof glass pudding basin.
Put the warmed sugar and eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk until very thick and mousse-like.
Lightly but thoroughly fold in the sifted flour and cocoa.
Turn into the prepared basin and... - 44.7149
Delicious Chocolate Roulades
Whoever thought chocolate roulades could be made so easily at home and that too only in few minutes? Well, this video teaches you exactly that. A perfect delight for a chocolate lover, this super easy roulade recipe is a sure winner with its use of simple... - 96.3591
Creamy Chocolate Souffle
Sprinkle the gelatin over the rum or orange juice.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Melt the chocolate over hot water, with the milk.
Heat until smooth.
Add the gelatin and stir until melted.
Pour into a bowl to cool.
Place the egg yolks and the sugar in top of the... - 40.7205
Break eggs over 2 bowls, separating whites from the yolks.
Keep whites free of all grease! Beat yolks thoroughly with one third of the sugar and 1 tbsp. water, then mix in cocoa.
Beat whites stiff with the remainder of sugar.
Fold in stiff whites to the yolks... - 36.7135
Almond Chocolate Birthday Cake, 杏仁朱古力生日蛋糕
Almonds are great sources of protein and having them in desserts is easy, here is a recipe to make a delightful birthday cake using the same. Check out this Chinese recipe by Marie wong showing how to make Almond Chocolate Cake consisting of a filling and... - 94.6127
Chocolate Truffle Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees centigrade. Grease well and line a 9-inch round cake tin.
2. In a large heatproof bowl, add eggs and sugar and set over a saucepan of simmering water. Whisk until thick enough to leave a trail when the whisk is... - 46.975
Chocolate Vodka Martini
We cover two vodka martini's, the Crazy Cow Martini and the Mint Chocolate Chip Martini. If you're into vodka martini's or just don't like gin martinis, this is the one to try. Great after dinner drinks or serving at a party. Give them a try! - 124.752
Hot Chocolate Fudge Topping
For satiating sweet cravings through a dessert here's an amazing chocolate fudge that can make any dessert a sheer visual delight. Experience the chef's romantic escapes into the Big Bend National Park in Texas, San Francisco and other interesting places as... - 111.895
Continental Chocolate Squares
Continental Chocolate Squares has a Superb taste. The cocoa and Vanilla gives the Continental Chocolate Squares Two Dimensional taste. - 40.3044
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
Easier than ya think! I'm gifting mine to my family as an early Christmas Treat. Tuck in tissue in cute boxes, add a bow or two and deliver happiness to your loved ones! - 124.987
Petite Bouchees Au Chocolate
For roll: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 15 1/2X 10 1/2 X 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Line with waxed paper, extending paper a few inches over each end; oil paper lightly .
Melt chocolate with water in top of double boiler over simmering water .
Stir until... - 38.6837