- » Chocolate Rum Extract Ball
Chocolate Rum Extract Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate rum extract ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate rum extract ball recipes.
Chocolate Rum Balls
1) Take a double boiler and melt the chocolate on top of it.
2) Allow it to stand until it cools but does not set.
3) Mix the marshmallow crème, melted chocolate and rum extract and stir well.
4) Add the coconut, pecans and cereals and mix properly... - 39.9561
Chocolate Rum Balls
Surprise your friends with these Chocolate Rum Balls this festive season. In this video you'll see how easy it is to make these yummy treats. Try it out and you will be everyone's favorite dessert chef. You can leave out the rum if preparing for children.... - 111.152
Chocolate Rum Balls
These chocolate rum balls sound yummy and do taste the same too. The chocolate rum balls recipe I have given below is a great one you ought to try out. I bet you won't be disappointed! - 32.9533
Butter Rum Balls
– In a saucepan, heat milk, add butter and stir.
– Stir in grated coconut, cocoa, and sugar.
– Add crumbled biscuits and stir until mixture thickens.
– Stir in rum extract.
– Refrigerate 1 hour.
– Shape into small balls and roll in... - 34.5988
Magic Rum Balls
Combine wafer crumbs and nuts.
Add milk and rum extract, and blend well.
Chill about 1 hour.
Dip palms of hands into icing sugar.
Shape by teaspoonfuls into small balls.
Roll in icing sugar or sprinkles.
Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Balls will... - 33.414
Easy Rum Balls
Blend pudding mix and sugar in saucepan.
Stir in milk and butter.
Set over moderate heat and cook, stirring constantly, until boiling.
Turn heat to low and boil gently, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in dates, walnuts, vanilla and - 32.2769
Rum Butter Balls
My mother-in-law gave me this cookie recipe years ago and I have been making these tender pecan and chocolate-chip shortbreads every Christmas since. They are always gobbled up in no time and everyone fights for the last ones. They are simple to make and... - 116.915
Christmas Butter Rum Balls
These tender pecan and chocolate-chip shortbreads are perfect for the Christmas season and are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. These are always gobbled up in no time and everyone fights for the last ones. Angie shares her mother-in-law's secret recipe for... - 101.083
White Chocolate Rum Truffles
2) In a bowl, add white chocolate and butter and mix.
3) In a 2-quart saucepan, over gentle heat, add whipping cream till very hot, but not boiling.
4) Take off from the heat.
5) Stir in the white chocolate mixture into a hot whipping cream till... - 44.7213
Fudge balls are cute little chocolate balls made with chocolate and cream. Flavored with vanilla and sweetened with sugar, these decadent fudge balls are the perfect dessert for a romantic meal. - 29.6284
1. Microwave the chocolate chips in a medium microwavable bowl on High until nearly melted, 30-45 seconds; stir until smooth. Let cool.
2. Add the cheese and rum extract; with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until smooth, 1 minute. Add the sugar, and... - 23.4985
Coconut Snowball Cocoa
Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls; immediately roll in coconut.
Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until ready to use.
Whisk cocoa into milk in large saucepan.
Stir in rum, if desired, cream of coconut and coconut extract.
Bring to a simmer over... - 36.1385
Jane's Chocolate Mousse Tart
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°.
2) FOR THE TART SHELL: In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, and salt. Rub in butter into the flour until mixture is crumbly.
3) Now, put in the egg and mix. Then add in the nuts and vanilla. Use an electric mixer... - 44.9832
Want to try a recipe that never disappoints - this Chocolate Truffles is the one of the kind. And I bet the rum flavoring might take you by surprise and will sure excite your senses. - 40.7888
This chocolate Fondue makes me go crazy ! With fruit dippers this chocolate stew makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this chocolate Fondue for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 26.9799
Reformed Chocolate Mousse
Pour liqueur, rum or coffee into a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over the surface and let stand to soften.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk whole egg, cocoa, corn syrup and 1/2 cup milk together until smooth.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup milk... - 43.482
In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cream and coconut.
Divide mixture between four bowls; stir a different flavor extract into each bowl.
Cover and refrigerate... - 44.179
Fairytale Brownies Truffles
Take one brownie and work it in your hands to form a smooth, moist ball. Make a thumbprint in the middle of the ball and fill with 5 drops of the liqueur / extract of your choice. Add additional drops if necessary. Truffle should be moist.
Break into 4... - 28.1141
Grease a 15" x 10" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Grease 2 custard cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually add 2/3... - 50.0336