- » Chocolate Roll
Chocolate Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate roll recipes.
1. In large bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature— 1 hour. Grease bottom of a 15 1/2-by-10 1/2-by-1-inch jelly-roll pan; line with waxed paper; grease lightly.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. At high speed, beat egg whites just until... - 50.7606
Chocolate Walnut Roll
This Chocolate Walnut Roll tastes incredible ! Try this creamy fruity nutty cake roll bake for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Chocolate Walnut Roll are welcome. - 49.8103
Carioca Chocolate Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt onto a fresh piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl with an electric mixer, until thick and creamy. Gradually add... - 48.2117
Chocolate Roll is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chocolate Roll recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.6952
Nubian Chocolate Roll
This Nubian Chocolate Roll is from my Mom's cookbook and everytime I make this delicious dessert roll it gives me enough opportunity to bring in my own variations. Give this Nubian Chocolate Roll a try and you would just wont settle for any dessert other than... - 45.5877
1) Take a 15-1/2 x 10-1/2-inch jellyroll pan and grease it with oil.
2) Line with wax paper extending slightly over the sides of the pan.
3) Oil the paper as well.
4) Heat the oven to 350°F.
5) In a heavysaucepan, melt the chocolate... - 45.2188
Forty Niner Chocolate Roll
Cake Beat egg yolks with vanilla.
Blend Ground Chocolate with water; beat into egg yolk mixture.
Sift flour with baking powder.
Gradually add dry ingredients, mixing until smooth.
Beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating... - 44.6176
Cherry Chocolate Dessert Rolls
Melt butter with shortening over low heat.
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Mix 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk, the egg yolks, sugar, salt, and extract in a large bowl; stir in the melted shortening.
Blend in 1 cup of the flour, beating until smooth; stir in... - 43.527
Viennese Chocolate Rolls
Combine ground almonds and chocolate.
Beat egg and sugar until fluffy.
Add to almond-chocolate mixture together with citron and slivered almonds.
Heat mixture in top part of double boiler over hot water until warm, stirring constantly until well... - 43.3958
Heat oven to 375°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, with aluminum foil or waxed paper; grease.
Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl until very thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large... - 42.5741
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together 3 times.
Place eggs in a deep bowl, then gradually add 3/4 c sugar, while beating with a hand or electric beater until very thick and lemon-colored.
Then add flour mixture, all at once, stirring until well... - 42.5603
Soften yeast in 1 cup lukewarm water; beat in 1 cup flour.
Add shortening, sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, egg and cocoa; mix well.
Add enough remaining flour to make soft dough; place in greased bowl.
Grease top of dough; let rise for about 1 hour and 30... - 42.4049
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2xlO 1/2xl inch, with aluminum foil or waxed paper; grease.
Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In small mixer bowl, beat eggs about 5 minutes or until very thick and lemon... - 41.7584
Chocolate Roll With Orange Ginger Meringue
1. Prepare the Chocolate Roll: Spray a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with wax paper; spray.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate (375°).
3. Sift together the cake flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and... - 41.5018
Frozen Chocolate Roll
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease a jelly roll pan, 15 x 10 x 1 inches, and line bottom with greased heavy brown paper.
Put eggs in small mixer bowl and beat at high speed until they begin to get light.
Add 3/4 cup sugar gradually, beating well after each... - 40.9954
Chocolate Liqueur Roll
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler with the coffee.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick.
Whisk egg whites until stiff.
Fold melted chocolate into egg yolks.
Fold in egg whites.
Spoon mixture into greased and lined jelly roll pan.
Bake at 412°F (210°C)... - 40.5579
Mocha Chocolate Roll Up
Spray a 15 x 10 x 1 in. (37 x 25 x 3 cm) jelly-roll pan; line the bottom with wax paper; spray the paper.
Sift the flour, cocoa, and baking powder together.
With an electric mixer, beat the eggs in a medium bowl until thick and creamy and light in... - 40.2655
1. In a bowl, beat the egg yolks along with powdered sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and vanilla
2. In another bowl, beat egg whites till stiff and fold it into the yolk mixture
3. Spread the mixture into a well greased jelly load and bake for eight minutes... - 39.9634
Chocolate Peppermint Roll
Sift and measure sugar.
Add flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Then sift three times.
Beat egg yolks till thick.
Beat egg whites stiff but not dry.
Fold yolks into whites, add vanilla.
Sift small quantity dry ingredients over egg mixture and fold in... - 39.7534
Chocolate Ripple Roll
1. Take sweet sherry in a bowl and dip chocolate biscuits one by one.
2. After dipping each biscuit, make a sandwich by spreading cream and placing the biscuits one on top of the other. Place all the biscuits like this.
3. Lay the roll on its side and... - 38.561
Chocolate Blanched Mange Roll
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Beat the egg yolks until thick, gradually add 1/2 cup of the sugar and vanilla and beat until thick, light in color and fluffy.
Beat egg whites until fluffy, add remaining 1/2 cup sugar... - 38.0183
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub an 8 by 12 inch shallow pan with margarine or shortening; line with heavy waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening. Have ready a clean damp cloth wrung out of hot water.
2. Beat the egg yolks... - 37.2149
Frosted Chocolate Rolls
frosted chocolate rolls is a delicious dessert made with cocoa and sweet dough. The sweet dough is filled with a mix of cocoa, butter, milk and sugar and baked in the oven. Served immediuately or frozen for later, these chocolate rolls will make any meal end... - 35.9777
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F. Line 15 x 9 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper; grease lightly.
2. Sift cake flour again along with carob or cocoa powder and baking powder. Set aside.
3. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat eggs in large bowl until... - 34.0177
Chocolate Roll Up
Prepare the Basic Roll-Up Recipe.
Cool and unroll.
Put the pudding mix in a mixing bowl.
Add the skim milk and creme de cacao, if desired.
Whip until thickened.
Spread the pudding on the roll.
Roll up the cake from the short end.
To start rolling, lift the... - 31.9006
Chocolate Roll Ups
Lightly oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
Separate crescent rolls.
With a rolling pin, roll out each piece of dough between two pieces of waxed paper to make them 50 percent larger.
Set rolls aside.
Cut chocolate into small pieces.
In a small... - 30.1614
Triple Chocolate Roll
Triple Chocolate Roll has a supreme taste. Triple Chocolate Roll gets its taste from chocolate fudge mixed with raspberry jam and chocolate sauce. Triple Chocolate Roll is inspired by many resturants worldwide. - 29.5767
Place mashed potatoes in a bowl with sugar, coconut, and vanilla.
Stir until well blended; mixture will be stiff.
Shape into a roll, 2 inches in diameter.
Spread the meltedchoco-late over the roll.
Chill and slice thin. - 27.1658
Nutella Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with non – stick spray and set aside.
2. In a glass, mix together warm water, yeast and sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes to rise.
3. In a saucepan, bring milk to simmer, and add in the... - 0
Chocolate Roll Recipes By Category