- » Chocolate Raspberry Topping
Chocolate Raspberry Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate raspberry topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate raspberry topping recipes.
Danish Raspberry Cookies
Danish Raspberry Cookies! This is a yummy cookie that adds to the taste and visual appeal of any dessert table. I am sure you will love this pretty and tasty Danish Raspberry Cookies! - 46.3542
Rich Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Sauce
In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook raspberries and cornstarch, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and begins to boil.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, mix flour, milk, sugar, margarine, Egg Beaters®,... - 46.0787
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
In small mixer bowl combine butter and sugar.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until very light and fluffy (2 to 3 minutes).
Add chocolate; continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
Add egg; continue beating, scraping... - 37.046
Chocolate Raspberry Strata
1. Place half of the bread cubes in a well-buttered 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle on half of the chocolate chips and raspberries. Cover with the remaining bread cubes, then top with the remaining chocolate chips and raspberries.
2. In a medium... - 31.5294
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 34.9694
Elegant Raspberry Chocolate Pie
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Spoon in ice cream, stirring until melted and smooth.
Chill until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
Pour into crust.
Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
MELT margarine with chocolate; cool.
Spread over pie.
Chill until... - 41.191
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Chocolate Raspberry Roll
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Take a 15x10x1 inch greased baking dish, and line it with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat egg white on high until soft peak form.
4. Keep beating on... - 120.794
Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Smooth the raspberry preserves on the bottom of the inside of the tart shell.
Spoon the chocolate filling on top of the preserves.
Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries, if desired.
May be refrigerated an hour or two... - 34.6497
Chocolate Raspberry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small bowl, whisk together juice, egg, margarine, and vanilla; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together white and whole-wheat flour, cocoa, and... - 34.392
Chocolate Raspberry Avalanche Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 10-inch (12-cup) Bundt pan with shortening.
Mix flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
Add coffee and shortening.
Beat with mixer at low speed until moistened.
Beat at medium... - 47.6942
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch round cake tins with butter and lightly dust them with flour.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine... - 50.9238
Light And Luscious Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Sauce
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine flour, milk, sugar, Egg Beaters, cocoa, margarine, baking powder, vanilla and baking soda just until blended.
Beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
Spread batter into lightly greased 13 x 9 X 2-inch... - 46.1609
Chocolate Raspberry Napoleon Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Napoleon Cake Recipe is my latest and one of the proudest recipes that I developed! Just think about Chocolate and Raspberry flavor combination and my mouth start to salivate. So just go ahead and make this easy and marvelous cake! Enjoy! - 0
Chocolate Mousse With Fresh Raspberries
In a deep bowl, lightly whip 3 cups of the cream and flavor it with the rum, if you like.
In another deep bowl, whip the remaining 3/4 cup cream with the sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over barely simmering... - 39.1483
Raspberry Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
1. Thaw frozen raspberries and drain; reserve syrup.
2. In a small saucepan, mix cornstarch in reserved syrup and cook over medium heat with constant stirring until sauce is clear and thick.
3. Stir in raspberries.
4.... - 40.2398
Raspberry And White Chocolate Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use a greased foil to line a baking pan. Set aside for later use.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and 1 cut white chocolate over low flame, stirring continually.
4. Remove the pan from heat and add eggs,... - 46.9249
Chocolate Truffle Cake With Raspberry Jam
1) Prepare the chocolate cake layers as per its packet instructions. Allow the layers to cool down.
2) Make the chocolate truffles and store them till further use or use ready chocolate truffles.
3) To make the chocolate buttercream, in... - 45.8136
In small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
Line 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Arrange 6 of the ladyfinger halves crosswise, side by side, in bottom of the pan, trimming if necessary to fit.
Line each long side... - 40.2559
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles has a fine taste. Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles gets its taste from chocolate chip cookies mix blend with raspberry preserves. Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles is loved by many people. - 29.0131
Betty's Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake. This is a rich, silky milkshake that makes a great summertime drink (or dessert!). - 0
Raspberry And Chocolate Zuccotto
Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
To make the chocolate sponge, whisk the eggs and sugar over a pot of simmering water until doubled in volume.
Take off the heat and whisk until thick ribbons form.
Fold in the flour, cocoa and butter.
Place in a... - 47.1519
Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Cake
CRUST: Stir together crumbs, chocolate, butter and sugar until well moistened.
Press onto bottom of 9 inch (2.5 L) springform pan.
Bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Line inside of pan above crust with double thickness waxed paper... - 47.3784
1. Cut each frozen cake into half to make 2 layers and to get 4 layers in all.
2. On a serving plate, place one layer, frosting side up and top with un-frosted layer.
3. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons kirsch and spread with half of raspberry... - 38.8445
Chocolate And Raspberry Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt corn oil spread; stir in sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in milk, vinegar and vanilla.
In small bowl, stir together flour,... - 44.6639
Chocolate Raspberry Sherbet Torte
1) Take the 3 baking pans and coat them with cooking spray. Also line the bottom of the pans with wax paper.
2) Pour the sherbet into one pan and freeze it to make firm.
3) Take a bowl and mix flour, cocoa and baking powder. Keep this... - 48.6338
Squidgy Chocolate And Raspberry Puddings
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. To make the coulis, using a hand blender, whizz half the raspberries with the sugar.
3. Using a sieve strain the puree into a bowl and set aside.
4. For making the tuiles, beat the egg white to... - 48.837
Chocolate Raspberry Tiramisu
1. Place 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, mascarpone cheese, 11/2 tablespoons liqueur, and cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at high speed until well blended.
2. Brush cut sides of ladyfingers with remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons of liqueur. Spread... - 31.9902
Dark Chocolate And Raspberry Layer Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a 15/4 x 10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Coat parchment paper with cooking spray; dust with cocoa.
3. Combine cake mix, water, baby food, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed 2 minutes.... - 38.4874
Chocolate Ganache Cake With Raspberries
First Step--Make cake layers:
1) Preheat oven to 300°F. and grease pans. Line bottoms with rounds of wax paper and grease paper as well. (if you trace the shape of the cake pans on wax paper and then cut them out I found this step to be relatively easy)
2)... - 49.7079
Almond Chocolate Torte With Raspberry Sauce
In food processor or blender, process 1 cup almonds until finely ground.
Generously grease 9-inch round cake pan; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons ground almonds.
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate and butter over simmering water, blending thoroughly; cool... - 41.9386
Mascarpone Raspberry And Chocolate Cheesecake
1) Take a baking sheet and line it with non-stick baking parchment.
2) Take a 12cm metal cake ring and oil it lightly. Then keep it aside on a flat plate.
3) Heat a non-stick pan, add in the almonds and sugar into it. Gently heat till... - 40.6969
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
Whisk in sugar substitute and fructose (or fructose only).
Stir in melted margarine until flour mixture is crumbly and thoroughly... - 42.9831
Iced Raspberry Chocolate Souffle
1. Pick out 4 small straight-sided 3” soufflé dishes holding 7 tablespoons water. You could also use a similar type of dish, as per your convenience
2. Measure out the nonstick paper into strips long enough to fit around the sides,... - 43.7002
Raspberry Chocolate Cake
19 Grams Fat/Serving
Grease and flour two 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Stir together flour and baking soda.
In a large mixer bowl beat shortening on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar and vanilla and beat till... - 49.2319
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl add in the water and 6 ounces of the jam and mix together making preserves thinner. Place the jam mixture in a squeezer and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the graham... - 0
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
This white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe is the BEST! I’ve tried about four of them, including The Cheesecake Factory’s White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake and pound for pound this lil recipe can hold it’s own!! It is so creamy & silky... - 117.012
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake- Easy And Heavenly
A sinful dessert to bring a smile on your face. This video prepare an exquisite cheesecake made with fresh raspberries and finished with a creamy topping. It cannot get any better. This is a perfect recipe for all occasion with a crunchy chocolate crust. A... - 122.817
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
This is a brilliant Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe!. This tasty and addictive tart is a family favorite! Try the Raspberry Chocolate Tart and you will understand why! - 49.8066
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Gluten free dessert recipes are hard to come by, but we have great news. Our Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies are gluten free and delicious. - 0
Imogen's Aztec Chocolate Ice Cream With Raspberries
Imogen joins her Dad Colin on Easy Real Whole Food Fast and with Susan's help makes some huge icecream sundaes... the only real whole food here is organic raspberries on top, but everyone needs a little treat sometimes! Nutritionist Rose follows with a... - 93.125
Chocolate Creme Brulee With Raspberries
1. Custard: Melt chocolate in a double boiler or heatproof medium bowl over hot, not simmering, water over low heat, stirring occasionally. Stir until smooth. Remove from pan of water; cool to body temperature.
2. Scald cream in a small heavy saucepan by... - 43.5793
Capirotada With Raspberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until it's hot, add the bread, and fry until it's golden.
Remove the bread and drain it on paper towels.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the chocolate, sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup... - 47.8696
Raspberry Fudge Brownies
Raspberry Fudge Brownies! They are irresistible! This Raspberry Fudge Brownies are a fantastic way to start a tea party or end a dinner. Just imagine biting into those delicious Raspberry Fudge Brownies! Yummm€¦.Raspberry Fudge Brownies are heaven! - 46.2404
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. Set a bowl over a pan of simmering water for making brownie layer.
4. Add bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and butter in the bowl... - 47.0216
Raspberry Pear Cheesecake
Combine raspberries in syrup and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch.
Over medium heat, bring to a boil and cook just until clear and thickened, stirring constantly.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Spoon 1/3 cup raspberry sauce on top of... - 40.3089
Iced Raspberry Souffle
1) In a blender, add raspberries and puree.
2) In a strainer, place a muslin cloth and strain the puree with the help of the back of a wooden spoon.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat till stiff.
4) Continuing to beat, add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at... - 38.3305
Raspberry Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Unfold pie crust; place on baking sheet.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove crust from oven; sprinkle with chips.
Continue baking 1 minute or until chips are softened.
Spread chocolate with spatula to cover crust; top... - 30.9601
Easy Raspberry Bellinis
Host Caitlin shows you how to doctor up dessert with just 3 easy ingredients - vanilla ice cream, soda and raspberries (or any other berry you would prefer). Though it is so simple, the presentation makes the raspberry bellinis look quite fancy. - 105.979
Choco-raspberry Ice Box Cake
Combine raspberry preserves and orange flavor liqueur in a cup.
Prepare whipped topping mix with milk and vanilla, following label directions.
Spread raspberry mixture on one side of a chocolate water and whipped topping on second side.
Make 10 cooky stacks... - 34.8456
Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake
1 In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, butter or margarine, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Blend in chocolate. Alternately beat in the 8 cups powdered sugar and the 1/3 cup milk. Reserve 3 1/2 cups of the... - 39.4403
Raspberry Coconut Layer Bars
In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
Spread evenly over bottom of 13 X 9-inch baking pan, pressing firmly to make crust.
Sprinkle coconut over crust.
Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven 20 to... - 37.7384
Chilled Raspberry Cheesecake
Heat oven to 350°F In medium bowl stir together crumbs, cocoa and powdered sugar; stir in melted butter.
Press mixture onto bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes; cool completely.
Puree and strain raspberries; set... - 46.5678
Raspberry Judge Sauce
Crush raspberries in a fine sieve. Reserve the pulp and juice that pass through the sieve. Discard seeds.
Melt chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Using a wire whisk, blend in... - 27.7261
Fudge Crostata With Raspberry Sauce
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Place 1 prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan.
Trim edges if necessary.
Heat oven to 425°F.
In small... - 45.6449
Raspberry Black Bottom Pie
Lightly oil a 25 cm/10 inch springform pan.
If you have a large brioche loaf, slice it thinly and lay it evenly over the base, standing slices around the pan to make a brioche crust.
If you are using sponge fingers, ensure the sugared side faces... - 49.3856
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.0984
Dark Raspberry Cake
Butter and line a 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the , paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugars in a mixing bowl until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the flour and... - 46.5444
Chill a 1.2 litre/2 pint bombe mould in the freezer, then line with the softened ice cream, smoothing it to make a neat cavity.
Return to the freezer.
To make the filling, whisk the egg yolks and sugar in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering... - 42.8856
Valentine's Day Dessert - With Nana!
1. In blender, drop raspberries and sugar. Blend until smooth.
2. In a glass put a scoop of orange sherbet.
3. Top it with raspberry puree and another scoop of orange sherbet.
4. Put some raspberry puree and finally top it with whipped... - 0
Garnish each cup with 1/4 cup (60 mL) custard.
Cover with successive layers of hazelnut chocolate spread, then raspberries. - 21.9756
Raspberry Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour... - 42.3855
In colander set over bowl, thaw raspberries, reserving juice; set aside.
In large bowl, beat mascarpone with sugar.
In separate bowl set over hot (not boiling) water, beat egg yolks with clean beaters for 5 minutes or until pale and thickened; beat into... - 42.3624
Raspberry Cheese Cake
This Raspberry Cheese Cake is simply excellent and is much similar to the one you would have had in your favorite bakes. It is dead easy to make and is sure to set your taste buds rolling! - 41.7743
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 50.8961
Grilled Banana Raspberry S'mores
After a long low n slow, it's always good to have a dessert idea ready, especially if the kids are still hungry.
We grill a ripe banana stuffed with dark raspberry chocolate, then roast a few marshmallows (is there anything more fun) over the hot coals using... - 0
Raspberry Trifle Bombe
Raspberry Trifle Bombe are really gorgeous with yellow cake mix, whipping cream, Almond extract, red port wine, raspberry jam and smells wonderful. Raspberry Trifle Bombe is extremely popular with trifle lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy... - 36.3014
Frozen Raspberry Cream Cake
Grease and flour an 8-inch (20-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, put eggs, sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Sift flour with baking powder; fold into egg mixture... - 46.6498
Anzac Biscuit Dessert With Icecream, Cream And Raspberries
Looking for a dessert that contains the goodness of berries, the creaminess of ice cream and cream, the crunchiness of biscuits and the taste of chocolate? If yes, then you got to try out this supremely simple yet wonderfully delicious Anzac biscuit dessert!... - 89.3146
How To Make Betty's Rugelach (apricot And Raspberry Pastries)
How to make the Jewish holiday treat Rugelach (Traditional recipe is made with Apricot jam). Betty Bannerman Busciglio demonstrates how to make both the Apricot and Raspberry types. Perfect in her home as part of her extensive Christmas Cookie platters. - 0
Country Pie is easy to make pie recipe. Country Pie gets its taste from crust filled with raspberry jam and oats, topped with chocolate chips. Country Pie is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 41.8744
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
1. In a heatproof bowl place the chocolate.
2. Place this bowl in a saucepan of simmering water. Heat till chocolate melts.
3. Set the bowl aside.
4. In a large bowl whisk egg whites till stiff peaks are formed.
5. Fold egg white through chocolate so... - 39.5935
Brownie Berry Parfaits
• Thaw raspberries according to package directions.
• Divide half the brownie cubes among four parfait glasses. Top with half the ice cream and raspberries. Repeat layers with remaining brownie cubes, ice cream and raspberries.
• Drizzle chocolate syrup... - 27.4138
Tuxedo Brownie Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
3. Follow the package direction to prepare brownie mix.
4. Bake in the preheated oven
5. Invert on a wire rack and cool completely.
6. Spread jam... - 46.3195
Rosette Ribbon Torte
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 8X1 1/2-inch baking cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl,sift flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl beat eggs at high speed until fluffy-thick.
5) Gently... - 45.6772
1 For the dough: in a food processor, process the flour, almonds, and salt until the nuts are finely ground, almost a flour.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the butter with a handheld electric mixer on high speed just until smooth.
3 On low... - 45.305
1. Make cakes: Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 7 X 2-inch round layer-cake pan, and 9 X 9 X 2-inch square cake pan. Dust pans with flour, tapping out excess. Spread almonds on baking sheet.
2. Bake almonds in 350° oven, stirring frequently, until golden and... - 45.9045
White Chocolate Mousse With Raspbeny Sauce
Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat.
In a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar until well combined.... - 36.0101
Dainty Sandwich Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well.
Combine flour and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Shape dough into a ball; cover and chill... - 42.5383
Chocolate Cream Terrine
Grease 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch loaf pan.
Cut a piece of waxed paper 16 inches long.
Fold in half lengthwise.
Place in bottom of pan, allowing excess to hang equally over sides.
Grease waxed paper.
In heavy saucepan, melt caramel candy and 1/2... - 44.0243
Raw Food Chocolate Recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake
Raw food lovers who also love chocolate get the best of both worlds in this rich, decadent dessert. Jennifer Cornbleet demonstrates the simple techniques needed to turn wholesome ingredients into a dense, super-fudgy treat. Not only is it made without flour,... - 0
Decadent Mascarpone Cheese Pie With Summer Fruit Topping
Learn to make this classic summer-spiced pie with Betty's tasty treat. Make it while entertaining guests at home or add it to your Thanksgiving table for a smashing success. Very creamy, very fruity, and very summery, this is one dessert treat worth... - 107.786
Lemon Sugar-topped Cuffins
Lemon suagr topped muffins or lemon suagr topped cuffins are light and sweet little muffins that are a must bake in the summer. These refershing little bakes will delight any gathering with their uplifting taste. The vaniila adds a classic twist to these... - 45.2434
Rich Chocolate Cake
Sift the first five ingredients together twice; set aside.
Combine the egg substitute and vanilla extract, raspberry liqueur, and buttermilk.
Using an electric mixer, cream the margarine or butter and the prune puree.
Add acesulfame-K and sugar and beat... - 45.4893
Chocolate Lace Eggs
Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Set pan over hot (not simmering) water and stir occasionally until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 4 minutes.
Remove from water, then let chocolate cool to lukewarm, about 100°.
Meanwhile, cut three 3... - 28.6539
Easy Chocolate Cheesecake
Heat oven to 325°F Combine cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine in 9-inch pie plate or springform pan until well mixed.
Press into pie plate or onto bottom and 1 1/4 inches up side of springform pan.
Microwave 1 1/2 packages (6 ounces) chocolate in... - 47.7999
1) Mix chocolate, water and coffee powder over low heat until smooth. Let cool.
2) Cream the butter until fluffy. Beat in egg yolks, one by one. Beat in the cooled chocolate mixture. Beat in the powdered sugar. Refrigerate until thick.
3) Frost the top of one... - 25.8721
Chocolate Gateau With Cointreau
Melt 5 oz (150 g/5 oz) of the butter in a bowl in the micro wave oven on HIGH for 1 minute.
Mix 5 of the egg yolks with 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of the ground almonds.
Sift the cornstarch (cornflour) and cocoa powder over the mixture, stir, add the cane sugar... - 45.7307
Flourless Chocolate Cake
My favorite thing in the world: chocolate. I’m the biggest chocoholic ever. Lucky for me, so is my family. We’re strong believers that you really can’t trust people that don’t like chocolate. There just has to be something wrong with them! My... - 128.054
How To Make Christmas Brownies
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Christmas Brownies. - 0
Chocolate Velvet Torte
Combine chocolate squares and butter in a heavy saucepan, cook over low heat until melted, stirring often.
Remove from heat, and stir in flour.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, stirring well after each addition, set aside.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature)... - 35.7569
Chocolate Velvet Torte
Combine chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan; cook over low heat until melted, stirring often.
Remove from heat, and stir in flour.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, stirring well after each addition; set aside.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) at high... - 37.4685
Chocolate Cream Tortilla Torte
1. For pudding, in a heavy medium saucepan combine sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove mixture from heat. Gradually stir about 1... - 33.2157