- » Chocolate Raspberry Frosting
Chocolate Raspberry Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate raspberry frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate raspberry frosting recipes.
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch round cake tins with butter and lightly dust them with flour.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine... - 50.9238
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 34.9694
1) Mix chocolate, water and coffee powder over low heat until smooth. Let cool.
2) Cream the butter until fluffy. Beat in egg yolks, one by one. Beat in the cooled chocolate mixture. Beat in the powdered sugar. Refrigerate until thick.
3) Frost the top of one... - 25.8721
1. Cut each frozen cake into half to make 2 layers and to get 4 layers in all.
2. On a serving plate, place one layer, frosting side up and top with un-frosted layer.
3. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons kirsch and spread with half of raspberry... - 38.8445
Chocolate Raspberry Sherbet Torte
1) Take the 3 baking pans and coat them with cooking spray. Also line the bottom of the pans with wax paper.
2) Pour the sherbet into one pan and freeze it to make firm.
3) Take a bowl and mix flour, cocoa and baking powder. Keep this... - 48.6338
Raspberry Chocolate Cake
19 Grams Fat/Serving
Grease and flour two 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Stir together flour and baking soda.
In a large mixer bowl beat shortening on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar and vanilla and beat till... - 49.2319
Chocolate Truffle Cake With Raspberry Jam
1) Prepare the chocolate cake layers as per its packet instructions. Allow the layers to cool down.
2) Make the chocolate truffles and store them till further use or use ready chocolate truffles.
3) To make the chocolate buttercream, in... - 45.8136
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Gluten free dessert recipes are hard to come by, but we have great news. Our Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies are gluten free and delicious. - 0
Chocolate Raspberry Macadamia Nut Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour two 9 inch cake pans.
2) Melt the sugar, water, and coffee powder together, over medium to high heat, stirring constantly for 4 minutes.
3) Remove from heat. Stir in the chocolate and almond extract. Continue... - 34.6574
Chocolate Ganache Cake With Raspberries
First Step--Make cake layers:
1) Preheat oven to 300°F. and grease pans. Line bottoms with rounds of wax paper and grease paper as well. (if you trace the shape of the cake pans on wax paper and then cut them out I found this step to be relatively easy)
2)... - 49.7079
Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake
1 In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, butter or margarine, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Blend in chocolate. Alternately beat in the 8 cups powdered sugar and the 1/3 cup milk. Reserve 3 1/2 cups of the... - 39.4403
Triple Chocolate Roll
Triple Chocolate Roll has a supreme taste. Triple Chocolate Roll gets its taste from chocolate fudge mixed with raspberry jam and chocolate sauce. Triple Chocolate Roll is inspired by many resturants worldwide. - 29.5767
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.0984
Sorbet Cake With Chocolate Glaze
What can be more delicious than fruit flavored sorbets packed along with cookie crust and chocolate glaze served for dessert time? Delight your guests with this flavorful delicacy and they are sure going to love you for this awesome treat. Watch how you can... - 115.735
Raspberry Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour... - 42.3855
Choco-raspberry Ice Box Cake
Combine raspberry preserves and orange flavor liqueur in a cup.
Prepare whipped topping mix with milk and vanilla, following label directions.
Spread raspberry mixture on one side of a chocolate water and whipped topping on second side.
Make 10 cooky stacks... - 34.8456
1. Make cakes: Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 7 X 2-inch round layer-cake pan, and 9 X 9 X 2-inch square cake pan. Dust pans with flour, tapping out excess. Spread almonds on baking sheet.
2. Bake almonds in 350° oven, stirring frequently, until golden and... - 45.9045
Chocolate Gateau With Cointreau
Melt 5 oz (150 g/5 oz) of the butter in a bowl in the micro wave oven on HIGH for 1 minute.
Mix 5 of the egg yolks with 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of the ground almonds.
Sift the cornstarch (cornflour) and cocoa powder over the mixture, stir, add the cane sugar... - 45.7307
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Demo by Jennifer Cornbleet of making a raw flourless chocolate cake at the East Bay Raw Food Meetup in Oakland California, January 8, 2012. - 106.101
Chocolate Whipped Cream Torte
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter 15 X 10 X 1 -inch jelly-roll pan.
Line bottom with 'waxed paper.
Butter waxed paper; set aside.
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, until stiff... - 40.046
Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake
1. Grease and flour three 8 x 1 1/2- or 9 x 1 1/2-inch cake pans; set aside. In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, butter or margarine, and vanilla... - 38.4281
Double Chocolate Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter over hot water. The water should not be boiling. Cool the melted mixture slightly.
3) Add the milk, egg whites, powdered sugar and... - 46.6636
A Kiss In The Dark
Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper or parchment and grease again.
In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Add egg, coffee, buttermilk, vanilla and oil all... - 42.8855
Fruit Crowned Chocolate Mocha Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°.
Line bottom and sides of 4 (8-inch) round cake pans with aluminum foil leaving 2-inch edge of aluminum foil; grease and flour bottoms only.
In large mixer bowl beat eggs at medium high speed until light and foamy (2 to 3 minutes).
Add 1... - 45.1119
Chocolate Glazed Cocoa Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease two 8-inch round cake pans and dust with flour, into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the oil,... - 44.0156
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9" X 5" x 3"loaf pan. Line with parchment and grease parchment well.
In a small saucepan, combine coffee, chocolate, sugar, and butter. Cook over medium heat until butter and chocolate are melted. Stir... - 44.9964
No-bake Tortilla Cake With Mocha Filling
A unique way of using up flour tortillas is to build up a delicious cake. Watch the video to know more about the recipe as demonstrated by Robin. All Mexican folks will be awed by how the flour tortillas are converted into a fine dessert. - 109.739
Grease and flour a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare lemon cake mix with eggs, water and oil if required, according to package instructions.
Spread batter evenly in cake pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, following... - 45.3689
Bake or buy a pound cake.
Chill for 1 hour Trim edges and uneven places so that cake is level on all sides and top.
Slice cake horizontally into 1/2-inch slices and place base layer of cake on serving platter .
Force cheese through a sieve into a bowl.
Beat... - 37.6354
Pink And Pretty Valentine Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour 10-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
At low speed, beat in flour, milk, baking powder, vanilla, eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon salt until blended.
Beat 1... - 48.9493
Boston Cream Pie
To make the cake: Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Work butter and vanilla together until creamy, then work in sugar, a little at a time, until smooth.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating hard after each addition.
Stir in milk and... - 42.2379
Add butter to boiling water; hear until butter melts.
Add flour and salt, all at once, stirring vigorously.
Cook, stirring, until mixture leaves sides of pan.
Remove; cool 1 min.
Add eggs, unbeaten, one at a time, beating with a spoon after each addition... - 36.6697
Almond White Cupcakes
Filled with raspberry Jam and Frosted with Whipped White Chocolate ganache
For more delicious Food Porn Daily recipes, check out the Food Porn Daily cookbook! Visit FoodPornDaily.com for more information. - 36.319
1 Lengthwise, split the pound cake into 3 even layers.
2 Sprinkle each layer with 1 tablespoon rum.
3 Spread the bottom layer with 1/4 cup raspberry preserves.
4 Set second layer on top and spread with 1/4 cup apricot preserves.
5 Add the top... - 33.2867
Sherbet Polka Dot Dessert
Working quickly, make balls of sherbet with small ice-cream scoop or teaspoon; place in chilled jelly roll pan.
Freeze until balls are firm, about 4 hours.
Slightly soften ice cream; beat until fluffy.
Layer sherbet balls in chilled tube pan, 10 X 4 inches,... - 30.5435