- » Chocolate Raspberry Cocktail
Chocolate Raspberry Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate raspberry cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate raspberry cocktail recipes.
You May Also Like!
The Twisted Swan
Inspired by the psychological thriller "The Black Swan". - 15.5013
Godiva Chocolate Martini
Here is a wonderful chocolate martini using Godiva chocolate liqueur. The chef here shakes up this amazing martini with vodka in just a few minutes. This chocolate martini is perfect for a valentines day meal or a romantic evening! - 104.18
Agave Kiss Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes and pour Añejo Tequila, Chambord, White Cream de Cacao, and heavy cream.
2. Shake it well; using a strainer pours in a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with a spear of raspberries.
4. Serve the Agave Kiss... - 112.467
Here is a super delicious, romantic valentine dessert for you. The video shares a terrific chocolate cocktail dessert recipe for you. The dessert is a wonderful blend of chocolate martini and death by chocolate dessert. Watch this video for a great valentine... - 108.383
The Romantic Kiss
1. In a cocktail shaker add ice, Vodgria, White Creme de Cocoa, Chambord & Cream.
2. Shake for 15 seconds
3. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass that has been rimmed with white chocolate
4. Garnish with a spear of fresh raspberries
To purchase a... - 23.6987
Blushing Pears In Chocolate Sauce
Peel pears; remove core from bottom end, leaving stem end intact.
Slice 1/4 inch from base of pears to sit flat.
Brush with orange juice.
Combine wine and cranberry-raspberry juice in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Place pears, stem end up, in pan.
Cover,... - 47.328
Mixed Fruit Crisp
Place fruit in greased or Pam-sprayed 8-1/2 x 11-inch dish.
Sprinkle sugar, if needed.
Sprinkle dry muffin mix over fruit.
Cut up margarine and dot dry mixture.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Microwave on high for 12-14 minutes.
Turn 1/4 turn after 6-8... - 36.1438
1. Make the trowel by rolling the purple icing into a thick sausage. Flatten the ends and use the back of a small knife to indent markings at each end. Press 2 cocktail sticks, slightly apart, into one end. Flatten the grey icing into a scoop shape with one... - 39.5611