- » Chocolate Quick Bread
Chocolate Quick Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate quick bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate quick bread recipes.
Frozen Chocolate Banana Loaf
Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil, extending foil above sides of pan; butter foil.
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, syrup and bananas;... - 44.3153
Triple Chocolate Quick Bread
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs and melted chocolate; mix well.
Add applesauce and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon the batter into... - 43.7358
Chocolate Spicy Bread Pudding
Melt chocolate morsels over 1 cup hot (not boiling) water.
Remove from water; beat in remaining ingredients except cream, beating vigorously with rotary beater or electric mixer.
Pour into 6 greased custard cups; place cups in shallow baking pan.
Bake in... - 35.5852
Quick Shortenin Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Reserve 2 tablespoons sugar in a small shallow dish. In a medium bowl, combine remaining sugar with pie crust mix, flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir to mix well. With a fork, stir in 3 tablespoons milk and vanilla until mixture... - 32.3294
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Cream Bread Pudding
Early in day: Preheat oven to 400°F.
In saucepan, heat milk with chocolate and salt, over low heat, until chocolate is melted; beat with hand beater until blended.
In large bowl, slightly beat whole eggs and egg yolks; stir in 3/4 cup sugar.
Gradually stir... - 47.5684
Chocolate Applesauce Bread
Here is a quick chocolate applesauce bread recipe. I invite you to try out this chocolate applesauce bread recipe the moment you try out. I am sure you won't regret! - 39.0573
Fudge Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. With spoon, stir in chocolate pieces and 3/4 cup walnuts.
2. Drop mixture by... - 34.1359
1. Measure flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat shortening with the 1 cup sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Sift in dry ingredients; blend until well mixed. Shape dough... - 33.2441
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies is extremely popular with cookie lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies recipe with semisweet-chocolate pieces, corn syrup and chocolate-covered thin mints. These Chocolate Mint Filled... - 37.4964
1. In medium-sized bowl, knead first 6 ingredients until well mixed (dough will be stiff).
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape 1 teaspoonful cookie dough around a macadamia nut; roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining dough and nuts, placing cookies, 1 inch... - 31.7004
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except chocolate pieces and nuts. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until mixed. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
2. Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased... - 32.0375
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat, heat chocolate squares and butter or margarine, stirring occasionally, until melted. Remove from heat.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat eggs and sugar until light and... - 35.0293
Chocolate Brioche Buns
1. Sift the flour and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and sugar. Add the melted butter and eggs. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft, sticky dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10... - 36.7782