- » Chocolate Pudding Pop
Chocolate Pudding Pop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate pudding pop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate pudding pop recipes.
Chocolate Banana Pops
Pour milk into medium mixing bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Gendy stir in whipped topping and banana.
Spoon about 1/3 cup pudding mixture into each of ten (5-ounce) paper cups.
Insert wooden stick or plastic... - 33.525
Choco Nutty Pops
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, except use the 2 1/4 cups of milk. Remove pudding from heat. Stir in peanut butter till combined.
Pour about 1/3 cup of pudding mixture into each paper cup. Cover each cup with foil. Make a small hole in... - 22.542
Betty's Dark Chocolate Pudding
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Dark Chocolate Pudding. This is a simple, yet elegant, dessert for the holidays. - 110.207
Betty's White Chocolate Pudding
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Mix well.
2. Pour milk and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Place the pan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat, stir constantly and cook for 1-2... - 112.744
Molten Bitter Sweet Chocolate Pudding
Most people like chocolate cake, but when you add "lava" to the name, they go completely bonkers over it! With the upcoming Valentine's, for you single guys that aren't handsome, don't have money, and can't play a musical instrument, this may be the only... - 117.856
Microwave Chocolate Puddings
1. In a mixing bowl, add melted butter, vanilla essence, sugar, and eggs. Whisk until well combined.
2. Add flour, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
4. In four ramekins, pour the mixture and pop it in microwave for 5 minutes on medium flame or until they... - 0
Chocolate Fondant Pudding
A deliciously decadent pudding to serve anytime. A moist cake like pudding with an oozing chocolate centre. You can make this mixture several hours in advance if you like and allow it to sit, it doesn't have to be only 30 minutes. Because they cook so quick,... - 0
Chocolate Yogurt Dessert
This dessert is made of 2 types of yogurt layered together with nuts. In fact this dessert can be eaten two ways. I like to serve it with a little icey texture, you could it eat it like a pudding too... - 0
Easy Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, orange zest, sugar, cream, orange juice, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. In two microwave proof bowl, place crescent pieces.
4. Pour egg mixture equally on top of it.
5. Sprinkle... - 0
Smores Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put cubed bread pieces and set aside.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, crack eggs and whisk.
5. Throw brown... - 96.3977
Betty's Mouth-watering Milk Chocolate Meringue Pie
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and salt.
3. Pour milk and mix well. Place saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir constantly... - 0
Frozen Pudding On A Stick
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water; mix well.
Add pudding mix; beat well.
Chill 5 minutes.
Pour equal portions into paper cups.
Insert a wooden stick in center of each pop; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
To serve, remove from freezer;... - 38.0637
Coconut Cream And White Chocolate Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Drop butter in the bowl and with a pastry cutter, cut and combine it well. Roll the mixture into a ball. Cover with saran wrap and pop it in refrigerator... - 0
Nutty Butterscotch And Chocolate Oat Bars
These wonderfully nutty bars pack a high fiber, protein rich punch that has a hint of butterscotch and a kiss of chocolate. Perfect for lunch boxes, after school treats, or unwinding with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
Original Chocolate Eclairs
Chocolate Eclairs are wonder invention using chocolate. As popularly known, there are two ways to enjoy this divine pastry filled with vanilla flavored cream and frosted with a rich layer of chocolate. Pop it into your mouth and let its creamy chocolaty... - 50.0122
Homemade Coconut Cream Pie
For all those who are fond of coconut here is a great coconut cream pie recipe. The video shares an easy recipe to make a delicious coconut cream pie at home. This dessert is an effortless dish that would surely impress your family and friends! - 74.323
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 125.642
Chocolate Pudding Pop Recipes By Category
Chocolate Pudding Pop Dish: