- » Chocolate Pound Icing
Chocolate Pound Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chocolate Pound Icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chocolate Pound Icing recipes.
Pound Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream And Chocolate Sauce
1) Cut the cake carefully into slices without breaking.
2) Top the cake slices liberally with large scoops of softened vanilla icecream.
3) Generously drizzle the chocolate syrup over ice cream.
4) Your classic dessert is ready... - 33.0607
Chocolate Tunnel Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 10" tube pan.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, whip together sugar, oil and almond extract.
4) Add in the eggs, one at a time and beating... - 49.1917
Chocolate Pound Cake
Pound cakes are best left overnight before slicing and well-wrapped will keep up to a week.
Dissolve the sugar with the water in a heavy saucepan, stirring constantly over a medium heat.
Bring to the boil and cook the syrup to 102°C/215°F, or until the... - 49.1251
Vanilla Ice Cream With Hot Chocolate Ganache
1) Pound the chocolate into chip-size pieces.
2) Take a medium-size heatproof bowl, and add in the the chocolate.
3) In a small saucepan, let the cream come to a full boil.
4) Transfer the cream immediately over the chocolate and stir till it is melted... - 31.9715
Creme De Menthe Ice Cream With Pears And Chocolate Sauce
Put the ice cream in a large bowl and stir it up.
Add the creme de menthe and stir it in just enough to make green streaks through the ice cream.
Refreeze until firm and make scoops of it.
Lay them on a platter, cover, and keep frozen until ready to put... - 31.2616
Milk Chocolate Icing
Cream butter until smooth.
Beat in sugar, small amount at a time; beat well after each addition.
Add milk and chocolate; beat until icing becomes light and fluffy. - 19.0476
Chocolate Cake With Seafoam Icing
Chocolate Cake With Seafoam Icing is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Chocolate Cake With Seafoam Icing is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 34.1334
Combine the margarine, baking cocoa and milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and mix in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and walnuts. - 20.2344
Cranberry Ice Cream Squares With Chocolate Cookie Crust
In a food processor grind the cookies fine and pat half the cookie crumbs firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch-square baking pan lined with plastic wrap.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer beat the ice cream with the paddle attachment until it is softened,... - 24.0649
Chocolate Ice Box Cake
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate well.
2) To this, add sugar and salt.
3) Gradually add egg yolks, beating well after each addition.
4) Now, beat egg whites well and gently mix into this mix.
5) Finally, add vanilla to the chocolate mix. Remove... - 43.6377
Ice Cream Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round cake-pans.
Bake according to package directions.
Cool in pans 10 minutes, remove layers from pans, and cool completely.
Split layers horizontally.
Place one... - 41.3371
1. Place pound cake slices on foil-lined cookie sheet. Using metal spatula, quickly shape 1/2 cup ice milk to fit top of each slice. Freeze until very firm, at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 500Â° F.
3. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites,... - 28.5926
Damascus Ice Cream
Scald the milk and set aside.
In a separate bowl combine the cornstarch with the water and stir to dissolve.
Slowly stir in some of the scalded milk.
Add more milk to soften, then strain the mixture into the milk.
Mix together the one cup sugar with the... - 39.6592
Peppermint Ice Cream Pie
Crush peppermint with a hammer or in a food processor using steel blade.
Turn ice cream into a large bowl.
With a spoon, swirl crushed candy into ice cream; just enough to give a marbled effect, don't over mix.
Return ice cream to container.
Combine... - 43.2523
Quickie Ice Cream Pie
1. Make the sauce first. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted and sauce thickens.
3. Cool to room temperature.
4. Line a 9-inch pie plate with cake slices.
5. Spread half the ice cream over the... - 32.1638
Minty Ice Cream Torte
1. Cut frozen pound cake horizontally into 2 equal layers.
2. Place bottom layer on a 24x12-inch piece of aluminum foil.
3. Cut ice cream into 1-inch slices.
4. On the pound cake layer arrange ice-cream slices side by side.
5. Top with second cake... - 39.5714
Eggless Ice Cream Cake
All those who are looking for eggless desserts will surely relish this dessert. This is a treat for chocolate lovers. The chef has used chocolate cake and has layered the ice cream in between. The final step is the icing to the cake. Your family and friends... - 98.3798
Iced Cappuccino Cream Cake
In a large bowl combine the coffee grounds with 4 cups cold water and let them soak overnight.
Pour the mixture into a sieve, lined with a paper towel or a paper coffee filter and set over a bowl, and let it drain, pressing hard on the grounds, for 2... - 43.211
Liza's Chocolate Sauce
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, place the sugar, cream and cook over medium heat.
2. Stir the mixture constantly for 6-7 minutes till the sugar is dissolved and the mixture comes to a boil
3. Add the chocolate and butter to the hot mixture and keep the mix... - 36.4105
Gold Street Chocolate Sauce
In heavy saucepan or microwave oven on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, melt broken chocolate with orange marmalade, honey and orange liqueur.
Stir until smooth.
Cool or serve warm.
Serve over Aunt Lottie's Pound Cake, ice cream or custard. - 29.236
Milk Chocolate Sauce
In slow-cooking pot, break chocolate into small pieces.
Add cream and butter.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until chocolate melts.
Stir in vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Serve warm over pound cake, angel cake, or ice cream.
Makes about 3 cups... - 32.3848
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate with the corn syrup, stirring constantly.
Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the half-and-half, butter, and vanilla.
Serve warm over ice cream, pound cake, or angel food cake. - 27.9786
Kahlua Chocolate Fondue
In a 1 quart glass measure, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream.
Microwave on Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring with wire whisk twice during cooking cycle.
Stir in Kahlua.
Pour into serving bowl.
Using fondue... - 29.5389
When it comes to this super delicious Baked Alaska, even the aged at home tends to behave like kids! So versatile an ice cream based dessert, this Baked Alaska is surely a serial pleaser! Give it a try as no one can ever hate it! - 41.7046
Choco Strawberry Baked Alaska
1. Line a chilled 2-quart melon mold with chocolate ice cream. Pack firmly against sides of mold. Fill center of mold with strawberry ice cream, packing firmly. Freeze until firm.
2. Cut a layer of cake about 1/4 inch larger than mold and about 1 1/4 inches... - 29.7934
To make the lamingtons: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder several times.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Beat in flour.
Spoon batter into buttered 9 x 13-inch... - 48.4886
Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, mix together chocolate, milk and sugar; bring the mixture to a boil with constant stirring.
2. In a bowl, take peanut butter and gradually stir in warm chocolate mixture.
3. Serve warm Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Sauce over... - 29.8767
Superb Milk Chocolate Cake
1. Grease and flour 2 x 9-inch layer pans.
2. Heat oven to 375°F.
3. In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate and water by standing bowl in a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir to blend well. Cool.
5. Beat butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until blended and... - 45.2176
Warrn Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays. Butter a 10-inch round cake pan. Cut a 10-inch circle of parchment paper and fit it into the bottom of the pan. Lightly butter the parchment paper.
2. In the top half of a double boiler... - 36.8644
Three Layer Chocolate Cake
Try this amazingly delicious Three Layer Chocolate Cake. This tasty and effortlessly prepared Chocolate Cake is the one dessert about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 44.7575
Three-layer Chocolate Cake
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Break the chocolate into small pieces, place in a small saucepan and melt over moderate heat, stirring constantly with a spoon.
Do not let it boil.
Cool to room temperature.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar... - 44.0508
Dark Chocolate Caramel And Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
How about making panna cotta at home. Join Chef Brant Dadaleares as he makes a dark chocolate, caramel and goat cheese panna cotta. Watch this impressive video that shares an incredible recipe. See the video to make homemade panna cotta for your next party... - 113.771
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise! The care that goes into the preparation of this tasty dessert is worth it! Trust me you will love the Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise recipe yourself! - 50.3212
Quick Mocha Sauce
Puree chocolate bits, coffee, and vanilla in an electric blender at medium speed until chocolate melts and sauce is smooth.
Serve at once over vanilla ice cream or sliced pound cake.
This sauce can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for several days.
If... - 25.9947
Chocolate Crumb Sundae
Freeze chocolate bar .
Place in double plastic bags and cover with brown paper sack.
Pound with potato masher, mallet, rolling pin or hammer until chocolate is broken into small pieces.
Return to freezer Spoon ice cream into goblets or wine glasses and top... - 22.6247
1) Mix chocolate chips and heavy cream in a 1-quart glass measure.
2) Melt the chocolate in microwave at Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir with wire whisk twice and also stir in Kahlua.
4) Pour into a pretty serving bowl.
5) With a fondue... - 34.011
Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
1. Melt chocolate and butter or margarine in a small saucepan over low heat.
2. Stir milk into sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in chocolate-butter mixture and vanilla. Beat with wooden spoon until mixture is thick and spreadable. To hasten... - 22.7652
Irish Cream Chocolate Sauce
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, mix cocoa and sugar, then blend in liqueur and half-and-half.
Add butter and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves, butter melts, and mixture is smooth.
If made ahead, let sauce cool; cover and chill up to 1 week.
Stir over low... - 26.8513
1) To make the chocolate buttercream, in a saucepan, melt the chocolate over boiling water.
2) Take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to cool down.
3) Into a small bowl, add in butter and confectioner's sugar.
4) Beat the mixture well till... - 35.9022
Rum Chocolate Pie
Heat the milk and nutmeg in the top of a double boiler.
Beat the egg yolks, one third cup sugar and salt until light.
Pour the hot milk over the egg yolks, stirring well.
Return to the double boiler and stir until thick.
Remove from the heat and stir in the... - 44.841
Hot Chocolate Fudge Topping
For satiating sweet cravings through a dessert here's an amazing chocolate fudge that can make any dessert a sheer visual delight. Experience the chef's romantic escapes into the Big Bend National Park in Texas, San Francisco and other interesting places as... - 111.895
Coffee And Chocolate Marble Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a deep 8-inch round cake tin with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Beat till it becomes light anf fluffy.
4) Add in the eggs, one by one,... - 44.7931
Heavenly Dense Chocolate Cake
This is a must for all chocolate lovers. What can I say about this recipe, it is heavenly and is difficult to resist. So if you are watching your waist, make it when you have people to share it with so that you get to taste this beauty without actually... - 0
Chocolate Truffle Cake With Raspberry Jam
1) Prepare the chocolate cake layers as per its packet instructions. Allow the layers to cool down.
2) Make the chocolate truffles and store them till further use or use ready chocolate truffles.
3) To make the chocolate buttercream, in... - 45.8136
Chocolate-cream Cheese Brownies
Chocolate-cream cheese brownies are a yummy dessert to serve your family and friends. Serve the chocolate cream cheese brownies with hot chocolate or scoops of ice cream and enjoy. This is a rich, chocolaty treat for everyone. - 50.7201
Chocolate Nut Torte
1) Make Sugared Violets- Cut each violet with a 1-inch-long stem just before sugaring.
2) With a small craft paintbrush, brush egg white on underside, then top side, of petals until coated.
3) Take a small spoon, hold a violet over bowl, and... - 45.7761
Concord Grape Sorbet With Chocolate Grapes And Macaroon Leaves
In a large saucepan, combine grapes, 1 cup water, lemon juice, and 6 tablespoons sugar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Remove from heat and refrigerate overnight.
In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate, stirring, over hot, not boiling, water until... - 39.1873
White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries
Combine sweet cherries and kirsch in a bowl, and stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Combine milk, sugar, and egg yolk in a medium-size heavy saucepan; stir well.
Sprinkle gelatin over milk mixture; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over medium heat 12 minutes or... - 38.4802
White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries
White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries goes well with any party menu. Make sure that you garnish the White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries with mint leaves when serving, this will help bring in an added tang. Give this yummy White... - 43.7406
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Organic White Chocolate Rosewater Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 325°
Line two 6 - cup or 12 - cup muffin pan with paper liners. Place white chocolate in double boiler or metal bowl and set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir with a wooden spoon until melted and silky smooth.
Whisk flour, baking... - 37.3654
Rocky Road Roll-up
Place pineapple pie filling in a sieve set in a bowl; lift and turn filling over and over with a rubber spatula until most of the thick juice has drained off.
Unroll jelly roll; spread evenly with the drained fruit to within 1/2 inch of edges.
Reroll... - 31.6576
Rocky Road Rollup
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
3) In a sieve, place the pineapple pie filling and set in a bowl.
4) Drain off most of the liquid by lifting and turning the filling over and over with a... - 35.7796
Peel figs, if desired, and cut in halves; arrange in a shallow bowl and sprinkle with curacao.
Cover and chill.
About 10 minutes before serving, remove ice cream from freezer to soften.
Whip cream until thick and sweeten with sugar.
Fold ice cream into... - 37.0154
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans. Line the pans with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter, sugar and eggs. Beat it till it becomes light and fluffy. Stir in the melted... - 48.8909
In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat; stir until smooth.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar on low speed until combined.
Beat on medium-high until thickened and lemon-colored, about 12 minutes.
Beat in the... - 42.9324
Exotic Bluegrass Cheesecake Brownies
If you are someone with a sweet tooth, you will relish this Kentucky style dessert. A great recipe for anyone who loves his sugary treats, this delectable brownies are always a welcome sight on the dessert platter. Betty shares a foolproof dessert recipe... - 108.572
Old Timey Devil's Food Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
3) To this, add egg yolks.
4) In a cup of sour milk, dissolve the soda.
5) To the butter, sugar and egg mixture, alternatively add the dissolved soda and the... - 45.8639
1) Prepare the cake layers as per its packet instructions.
2) To make the chocolate buttercream, in a saucepan, melt the chocolate over boiling water. Take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to cool down.
3) Into a small bowl,... - 47.7911
Fabulous Fudge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pan and line them with greased wax paper.
CHOCOLATE CREAM FROSTING
3) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering,... - 47.0171
Almond Filled Petits Fours
1. Prepare pound-cake mix as label directs; pour batter into greased 15 1/2".by lO'/fe" jelly-roll pan. Bake cake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cake from pan onto... - 35.3446
Put the peanut brittle through the food chopper.
Whip the cream and combine with the peanut brittle.
Pour into a mold as previously directed and freeze in two parts ice to 1 part salt for 4 hrs. - 19.2266
Cheesecake Easter Egg
Using a cold or slightly frozen custard-type cheesecake, mold it into one large or two smaller egg shapes.
Lightly dampen hands if necessary (it is much the same as making a meat loaf).
Work quickly, handling cheesecake as little as possible.
Smooth surface... - 33.7426
Cranberry Parfait Pie
Dissolve gelatin in hot cranberry cocktail.
Add cold water.
Cut ice cream in 6 chunks; add to gelatin mixture and stir till melted.
Chill till mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon (about 20 to 30 minutes).
Stir lemon peel and lemon juice into... - 36.7982
Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler.
Cool in refrigerator.
Meanwhile beat the egg whites until they hold soft peaks then start adding sugar 2 to 3 tablespoons (1 tablespoon) at a time until they hold very stiff peaks.
Stir egg yolks into cool but still... - 33.2383
1. To make pastry, put butter into a large bowl of cold water and ice cubes or chipped ice. Work butter with hands. Break it into small portions and squeeze each in water about 20 times, or until butter is pliable and waxy. Remove and wipe off excess water.... - 31.2822
Easter Egg Twist
Thaw dough according to package directions.
Sprinkle orange peel and anise seed on flattened dough piece; work in well.
Divide dough in half.
Roll each piece into a 24-inch rope.
On a greased baking sheet, loosely twist ropes and shape into a circle; sealing... - 44.7304
Make Ahead Cassata
Make Ahead Cassata is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Make Ahead Cassata is a dish that you would love to serve at your coming weekend party! - 45.2537
Cherries A La Mode
Combine lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pie filling in a 1-quart saucepan; heat 5 minutes.
Spoon sauce over pound cake slices, add scoop of ice cream, and top with additional cherry sauce. - 22.2846
1. On skewers string marshmallows and toast over coals till melted inside and well-browned on outside.
2. For crusty edges, let marshmallows blaze slightly.
3. Into serving bowl containing chocolate syrup slip hot marshmallows off skewers.
4.... - 29.4323
String marshmallows on skewers.
Toast over coals till melty inside and well browned outside (best of all if marshmallows blaze a little to get crackly edges!).
Scoot hot, gooey good marshmallows off skewers into a serving bowl of chocolate sauce.
Stir just to... - 24.6969
Mint Sauce For Desserts
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, arrowroot and salt and gradually add boiling water, stirring constantly.
2. Continuing stirring simmer over low heat 5 minutes or until clear and thickened.
3. Remove from heat and mix in extract and food color.
4.... - 33.7164
Baked Alaska Loaf
This Baked Alaska Loaf tastes divine ! Dig into this cake and icecream layered sandwich sealed with meringue for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Baked Alaska Loaf are welcome. - 31.1969
Polka Dot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and lard and beat the contents together till the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the eggs, a little at a time, and beat well.
3) Fold in the flour, add the... - 43.828
Sarah instructs us on how to make tasty sweet sauces from scratch. - 102.532
Quick And Easy Pecan-crusted Oven-broiled Chicken Breasts
One of all time holiday favorites, pecan-crusted chicken breasts makes for a toothsome indulgence. Not only that, it also makes a stunning centerpiece on your holiday table and is wonderful to make. Yes, Betty's recipe takes some extra effort to make, but... - 103.65
Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce
This Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce is way too easy to make and how it compliments your favorite desserts is just awesome and woth experiencing. It is also great to be used as a dessert fondue; so give this Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce a try and taste the... - 27.1809
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 92.7297
Fudge Ribbon Parfaits
In double boiler heat marshmallows, chocolate, and 2 tablespoons of the milk, stirring frequently, until blended.
Remove from heat; gradually stir in remaining milk and vanilla.
In chilled parfait glasses, alternate fudge sauce, vanilla ice cream, and... - 26.2539
Rocky Road Fudge Sauce
Stir together chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and milk in large saucepan over low heat until smooth.
Stir in marshmallows and nuts; serve over ice cream, pound cake or angel food cake. - 22.0405
Flamed Baked Alaska
In a small seven-inch round pan, spread the chocolate ice cream evenly over the bottom.
Cover and place in the freezer for ten minutes.
Remove from freezer and cover with the strawberry ice cream.
Cover and freeze again.
Meanwhile, prepare the cake by... - 40.743
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift 6 ounces of flour, add the butter in pieces and rub into the flour till the mixture gets the appearance of fine breadcrumbs.
3) Add the brown sugar, stir well and then... - 45.5666
Easy Pecan Toffee
Deliciously sweet with crunchu pecan pieces, this Pecan Toffee is one of the most irresistable desserts around! A great way to enjoy your afternoon tea or coffee, this nut toffee is so easy to make that would definitley want you to try out the recipe! - 38.0516
1) Use chocolate wafers to prepare a crumb crust.
2) In top of a double boiler, place marshmallows and the 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
3) Heat the water to boil and wait for melting the marshmallows.
4) Remove from heat and allow... - 42.8905
Honey Crunch Refrigerator Cake
1) In a bowl, put the butter and very gradually beat in the icing sugar and honey. Beat till the mixture is light and fluffy.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat well.
3) Into a well greased 7-inch sandwich tin, spoon the mixture. Smooth the... - 47.0939
Fudge Sauce And Frosting
Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan. Remove from heat. Add powdered sugar alternately with milk, blending well after each addition. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Then cook and stir about 5 minutes, or until mixture thickens and is... - 17.2208
Sunken Fudge Brownies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a baking dish of 13x9x2-inches. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the oil.
4) Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, soda and salt.
5) Stir the mixture... - 45.5441
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Arrange chicken skin side up in ungreased baking pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Mix mushroom soup and onion soup mix (dry); pour on chicken.
Cover tightly; bake 30 minutes.
Uncover; bake 45 minutes longer or until done.
Need some menu help?
We... - 31.1454
1.In a bowl, beat the egg whites and mix with the almond paste.
2.Add the flavoring and enough sugar to make the mixture stiff enough to handle.
3.After it has stood overnight, it may be molded into small shapes of fruits or vegetables such as pears,... - 29.9546
Italian Rum Cake
Italian Rum Cake is very delicious alcohol mixed cake. Italian Rum Cake gets its taste from cake mixed with eggs and cream, flavored with rum. Italian Rum Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 45.9461
Christmas Yule Log Cake
1. Grease a 9 1/2 –inch X 13 1/2 -inch jelly roll or Swiss roll pan with butter and dust with.
2. Sift 3/4 cup flour and cornstarch. Keep aside
3. Before baking the cake, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl of an electric... - 46.7538
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.276
Dirt Cake With Oreo
Looking for a perfect dessert treat for your Halloween celebration? Treat your little tricksters to this delish dessert dirt cake layered around crushed Oreo cookies and creamy filling. You can garnish it with gummy worms. Stream the video recipe to make this... - 106.775