- » Chocolate Plastic
Chocolate Plastic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate plastic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate plastic recipes.
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine chocolate and cream.
Stir over low heat until smoothly melted (about 3 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in creme de menthe.
Line a 4- to 4 1/2-inch-diameter round dish with plastic wrap; pour chocolate mixture into... - 34.7067
Chocolates are festive and just rightly good enough as gifts for someone special. Watch Melanie showing how to custom make chocolates using readymade chocolate chips. Temptation so simple yet special! - 102.304
White Chocolate Baskets
Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Place over simmering water and stir just until chocolate is melted.
Remove from hot water.
Meanwhile, grease 8 muffin cups (2 1/2-inch diameter) with solid vegetable shortening.
Line each cup with a 5-inch square... - 29.4069
1. In a bowl mix together evaporated milk and sugar. Microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the butter and chocolate chip microwave for another 2 minutes stirring every 30 second.
3. Stir in the almond powder, if runny microwave for 1 more minute.... - 108.791
Aztec Chocolate Cake Chocolate Sauce And Caramel Sauce
The Aztec Chocolate cake is just a variation on the Sachertorte with some spices added onto it, but the chocolate and caramel sauces are new recipes! Towards the end of the video I give some basic dessert sauce design ideas to help you with your plated... - 116.773
Chewy Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Totally yummy, chewy, chocolaty and extra textural is what these chewy chocolate chip cookies are all about. With additional chocolate chips, these cookies will be gobbled up! A favorite with both kids and adults alike, you would be amazed at the speed at... - 50.2373
Betty's Romantic Dark Chocolate Pie
1. Slice strawberries as shown in the video. Sprinkle confectioners’ sugar on it and set aside.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add milk and egg... - 0
Raw Food Chocolate Recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake
Raw food lovers who also love chocolate get the best of both worlds in this rich, decadent dessert. Jennifer Cornbleet demonstrates the simple techniques needed to turn wholesome ingredients into a dense, super-fudgy treat. Not only is it made without flour,... - 0
Doesn't it feel nice when you do small little things for your family and they love you for it? This chocolate almond recipe is also one such dish that you can do hassle free and they will adore it; for it is so deliciously crunchy. Watch the video clip for... - 106.299
Easy Hot Chocolate Mix
Mix Ground Chocolate with dry milk.
Store dry mixture in can or heavy plastic bag.
To make hot chocolate, fill each mug half full of chocolate mix.
Stir in boiling water.
Top with marshmallows, if desired.
A handy mix for camping trips or for easy,... - 28.1963
Bouche De Marrons Au Chocolate
1. If you are using fresh chestnuts, cut an X on the flat side of each chestnut. Place it in the saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to boil.
2. Cover and boil gently until tender, for about 15 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and let... - 45.467
White Chocolate Almond Creme Brulee
Place eight 4-ounce ramekins in a baking pan with 2-inch sides.
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a medium saucepan, combine the heavy cream, the 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla bean over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat and add the... - 35.363
Chocolate Striped Oranges
Carefully peel oranges and separate into segments without breaking membrane.
Pull off all loose pith and white fibers.
In the top of a narrow double boiler over water just below simmering, combine semisweet chocolate and 1 teaspoon of the shortening.
When... - 31.2324
Chocolate Grand Marnier Cream
1) In a double boiler, combine and melt chocolate and liqueur.
2) Stir in sugar, dissolve, remove from pan, and let it chill.
3) Beat in cream with orange extract until thick and then fold into the chocolate mixture.
4) Pour in serving dishes, wrap in... - 35.3376
Looking for a no-cook dessert? This is so easy even the kids can make it. Watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make her Italian Chocolate Salami. This is the kind of dessert that you make when you have sudden company and no time to prepare. The dessert will... - 123.84
Frozen Chocolate Bombe
Thinly slice pound cake; diagonally cut each piece in half.
Line 1 1/2 -quart bowl with plastic wrap or strips of waxed paper; then line with cake pieces, trimming as necessary to line bowl completely.
Sprinkle cake with liqueur.
Set aside remaining cake... - 44.2087
Fresh Chocolate Mint Truffles
Line a 9x9 inch pan with plastic wrap.
Place 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate and milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
Cover and microwave on low until melted.
In a small saucepan heat cream just to boiling.
Pour over fresh mint leaves and steep for 15... - 34.5358
Orange Chocolate Chip Bread
1. In a small bowl combine milk, orange juice, sugar, egg and orange peel and in a medium mixing bowl stir into baking mix.
2. Beat such that well combined, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in MINI CHIPS and pour into greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
4. Let it... - 43.5339
Chocolate Walnut Cups
Chocolate Walnut Cups topped with whipped cream never fails to be the kids' favorite. This heady mix of chocolate, tea biscuits, walnut halves and milk is something you gotta try out for sure. Just check out the recipe of the chocolate walnut cups listed here. - 40.9658
Low Fat Chocolate Pudding
In a heavy medium saucepan combine the sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in the milk. Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla. Pour the pudding... - 26.1236
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
Nuts & Chocolate Chip Bars
In medium bowl combine butter, sugars and water.
Stir in flour and baking powder; add egg and vanilla.
Blend in nuts, coconut and chips.
Pour into 6-cup plastic ring mold.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 2 minutes.
Cool 10... - 39.6808
Chilled Chocolate Marquise
If you are searching for an exotic recipe of dessert for serving at the end of a gorgeous meal, then this recipe of chocolate marquise is one of the bests. It requires little bit of culinary effort, but at the end it turns to be worthy. Watch the video to... - 123.059
No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate "kitkat" Bars
1. Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper.
2. Arrange a layer for Ritz crackers across the bottom of the pan.
3. In a saucepan, combine graham crumbs, brown sugar, sugar, butter and milk. Stir well. Place the pan on medium flame and... - 0
Chocolate Dipped Hazelnut Bonbons
Spread hazelnuts in a 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until pale golden beneath skins, shaking pan occasionally.
Pour nuts into a dishcloth and fold cloth to enclose; rub briskly to remove as much of skins as... - 31.556
Slice And Bake Chocolate Pecan Cookies
1) In a bowl, add sugar and butter.
2) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating till well mixed.
4) Lower speed and add cooled melted chocolate.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Add in flour, baking powder and... - 49.1474
Best Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Try these eggless cookies for one of the tea parties or kids party. They are delicious. Simple to make and great to eat. Watch the video for the recipe. - 119.875
Chocolate Orange Cookies
To make cookie dough, coarsely grate chocolate.
Beat butter or margarine, sugar, salt, egg and orange peel in a medium bowl.
Sift in flour and baking powder; add grated chocolate.
Knead ingredients quickly to a workable dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in... - 47.7277
Chocolate Cream Terrine
Grease 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch loaf pan.
Cut a piece of waxed paper 16 inches long.
Fold in half lengthwise.
Place in bottom of pan, allowing excess to hang equally over sides.
Grease waxed paper.
In heavy saucepan, melt caramel candy and 1/2... - 44.0243
Chocolate Nut Slice
Place roughly chopped chocolate in top of double boiler, melt over simmering water, remove from heat, stir in condensed milk and coarsely chopped nuts.
Spread into 25cm x 8cm (10in x 3in) bar tin which has base and two sides lined with a strip of aluminium... - 24.3222
In a heavy medium saucepan stir together the sugar, flour and cocoa powder.
Stir in skim milk all at once.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the margarine and... - 36.8976
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Combine the cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
Add the confectioners' sugar and brown sugar gradually, beating just until blended.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours.
Place on a large piece of... - 37.8048
Hot Chocolate Cake Pops
Hot Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe
Cupcakes might be delicious but cake pops are delicious and a lot more fun! - 0
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In small mixing bowl combine sugar and egg and, using an electric mixer, beat until light and fluffy; add peanut butter and vanilla, beat-ing until... - 32.5581
Betty's Mouth-watering Milk Chocolate Meringue Pie
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and salt.
3. Pour milk and mix well. Place saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir constantly... - 0
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Divide the dough in half.
Add melted chocolate to one portion; mix... - 37.5905
Deluxe Hot Chocolate Mix
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix the chocolate morsels with sweet condensed milk.
2) Cover the bowl with a heavy duty plastic wrap and microwave on MEDIUM to HIGH for 2-3 minutes, stirring two times in between.
3) Continue to microwave until the... - 38.3482
Ultimate Nut & Chocolate Chip Tart
1 Let refrigerated piecrust stand at room temperature according to package directions.
2 Ease piecrust into an 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Trim piecrust even with the rim of the pan. Do not prick piecrust.
3 For filling, in a large mixing bowl... - 36.8398
Malted Chocolate Milk
1. The evening before, mix together the cocoa, malt drink, boiling water and sugar in a jug until it is all dissolved. Add the cold milk and stir well.
2. Add almond essence to taste then refrigerate overnight in a plastic bottle. - 24.3709
Quick Chocolate Cookie Bark
Want a sweet delight which is very easy and you can even take help from your children to make it easier? Chef Tawnya is keeping up with her promise of delivering meals on the rush and as a part of it she shows this quick and easy dessert. She clearly... - 113.475
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and vanilla; mix well.
Fold in whipped cream and chips.
Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover.
Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Scoop about 1/4 cup ice cream onto bottom of 1... - 39.6209
Chocolate Candy Cane Stirrers
1. Tn a 1-cup glass measure or small, deep microwave-safe bowl heat 3/4 cup chocolate in a microwave oven at 50% power until chocolate is soft, about 1 1/2 minutes. Stir chocolate until smooth. If needed, return to microwave and heat for 20-second intervals,... - 22.0781
Betty's Dark Chocolate Pudding
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Dark Chocolate Pudding. This is a simple, yet elegant, dessert for the holidays. - 110.207
1) In a saucepan, add sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt. Whisk the mixture.
2) Stir in milks and corn syrup and boil the mixture over moderately high heat, whisking constantly.
3) Boil mixture for 1 minute and remove from heat.
4) In a bowl, beat egg... - 44.7935
Chocolate And Cherry Cookies
1. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. Into a bowl, sift the flour and mix in the chocolate chips and cherries.
4. In a large basin, combine the margarine, sugar and honey. Using... - 42.5
Chocolate Sauce (for Cream Puffs)
In saucepan combine sugar, water, and corn syrup; bring to a boil.
Gradually add to chocolate, blending well.
Boil gently 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover entire surface with clear plastic wrap; cool. - 26.1139
Easy Chocolate Fudge
Victoria Paikin pleased to present this recipe about Chocolate Fudge Recipe . That is very easy to make and it is perfect holiday present. Enjoy! - 0
Chocolate Bombe is a mouth watering dessert recipe. Try this Chocolate Bombe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 43.8002
Chocolate Pinwheel Cookies
I have only one word to describe this Chocolate Pinwheel Cookies recipe : Superlicious! Indulge yourself in this Chocolate Pinwheel Cookies as Dessert. Just try this yummy recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 39.5948
1. Line a 1 1/2-Quart bowl/ deep bowl with plastic wrap.
2. Slice each ladyfinger into two halves lengthwise and brush the inner portions with rum.
3. At the bottom of the platic wrapped bowl, arrange 6 halves of ladyfingers, cut side up.... - 48.2936
Quick And Easy Chocolate Mousse
Combine chocolate, vanilla and salt in blender, or food processor fitted with steel knife, and mix 30 seconds.
Add boiling cream and continue mixing until chocolate is completely melted, about 30 seconds.
Add yolks and mix about 5 seconds.
Transfer to bowl... - 35.0148
In a large mixing bowl combine honey graham cereal, peanuts, raisins, and chocolate pieces.
Package 1/2 cup of the mixture in each bag or place mixture in the center of the cellophane wrap, then bring up edges. Tie closed with ribbon. - 21.0947
Chewy Chocolate-coconut Joy Bars Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Finely slice almonds and toast in a pan for 7 minutes or until becomes brown.
3. In a bowl combine almonds, coconut, flour, brown sugar and baking soda.
4. Add butter; mix until crumbly.
5. Press... - 110.921
Chocolate Crumb Sundae
Freeze chocolate bar .
Place in double plastic bags and cover with brown paper sack.
Pound with potato masher, mallet, rolling pin or hammer until chocolate is broken into small pieces.
Return to freezer Spoon ice cream into goblets or wine glasses and top... - 22.6247
1. Well grease two 8-inches round cake tins with butter and dust them with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F to bake the cake.
3. Place a medium metal mixing bowl over a pot of simmering water.
4. To the bowl add half-and-half,... - 43.7182
Chocolate Pinwheel Cookies
Is it you or the aroma of Chocolate Pinwheel Cookies that you are making that has dragged me to the kitchen?, were my partner's words. Chocolate Pinwheel Cookies as a Snack never fails to impress. With easily procurable ingredients this Chocolate Pinwheel... - 39.7463
Thin Fudgy Chocolate Strips
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine sugar and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Stir in dry ingredients (dough will be thick).
Spoon dough into a 15 x... - 42.8722
Episode 135 - Cooked Chocolate Mousse Cake
The previous chocolate mousse cake episode was made using raw eggs. For those of you with egg safety concerns, here's a food safe version of chocolate mousse that heats the egg components to 150-165 degrees F before using. The cooking also helps make a finer... - 0
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Store snack mix in a covered container or large resealable plastic bags. - 25.7627
Chocolate Rum Balls
Combine butter, icing sugar and chocolate chips in saucepan.
Heat and stir to melt.
Stir until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in rum flavoring, water and crumbs.
Scrape into foil lined bowl and chill.
It will seem very granular at this... - 43.8419
Chocolate Tortilla Torte
Melt chocolate chips over hot water or low heat.
Add sour cream, powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Spread mixture over each tortilla, layering tortillas one on top of another.
Frost top and edges.
Sprinkle grated milk chocolate bar over top and... - 34.2844
Chocolate Slab With Bourbon Hazelnut Sauce
1)In a large heavy pan, add the egg yolks and beat till frothy.
2)Now add the sugar and beat till it has ribbons.
3)Pour the cream and mix well.
4)On a low flame,heat till thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
5)Toss in the hazelnuts,remove from... - 45.5306
Chocolate Rum And Raisin Flan
1. Place chocolate in bowl, cook on HIGH for one to one and a half minutes. Stir three times during cooking. Stir in copha. Spread two thirds of mixture over base and sides of a flan tin (base measurement 20cm diameter) that has been lined with plastic food... - 36.3325
Instant Chocolate Mousse
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
Beat the egg yolks until light and thick.
Gradually stir in the melted chocolate.
Whip the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
Gently fold into the mixture.
Spoon the mousse into serving dishes, cover... - 31.581
In 2-quart casserole, blend dry milk and water with whisk.
Stir in vanilla.
Microwave at High for 8 to 14 minutes, or until temperature registers 190°F, stirring after half the time.
Cool to 115°F.
Blend in plain yogurt and chocolate syrup.
Cover with... - 43.3144
Lo Donna's Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream together the butter or margarine and brown 1 1/2 sugar in the Bosch bowl.
Add eggs and vanilla, and blend.
Combine the dry ingredients, and add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Using a 1/3 cup measure, shape... - 38.356
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, add granulated sugar and butter. Beat until light and fluffy.
3) Mix egg and beat well.
4) Alternately add flour and milk to butter mixture. Blend well.
5) Mix cooled chocolate.
6) Cover... - 41.751
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
As fancy and expensive as it sounds, Hari has made these homemade chocolate truffles in such a simple manner that it looks sinfully tantalizing and abominably easy to make. As he says if you want to be a great food entertainer, you can be one, by spending... - 148.957
Christmas Candy Cane Chocolate
Preparing for Christmas and planning for some easy desserts to serve the kids and family - here is one interesting recipe which can also be used as a great DIY project for the kids during the vacation. Watch the video to learn the steps and enjoy a fun-filled... - 102.136
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and cocoa.
Whisk in cold milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
Boil and stir 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
Remove to a bowl, cover surface with plastic... - 44.2695
Valentine's Chocolate Truffle Cubes
Valentine's day calls for special treats like these Valentine's Chocolate Truffle Cubes. This video shows you an easy way of preparing these heart winning dessert treats. These are definitely going to enchant your valentine this year. - 107.85
Chocolate Cream Filling
In medium saucepan, stir together sugar, flour and salt; gradually add milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir half of mixture into egg yolks; return to... - 35.6606
Rocky Road Slice
1. Place half the chocolate in bowl, cook on HIGH for one to one and a half minutes, stir three times during cooking.
2. Line an oiled loaf-pan (base measurement 12cm x 23cm) with plastic food-wrap. Spread chocolate over the base and sides of the pan and... - 23.1684
Chocolate Chip Tiramisu Cheesecake
Have you ever imagined what will happen if two great desserts are put together in a pan? Watch this video recipe of Tiramisu Cheesecake with Chocolate Chip. This recipe combines the best of tiramisu with luscious cheesecake. It is one of the best desserts for... - 132.907
1) Onto a double boiler, melt the chocolate
2) Add in the corn syrup and water and stir well
3) Onto a baking sheet lined with plastic, pour the chocolate
4) Allow to stand for 6 hour till it-€™s no longer sticky
5) Take off the plastic wrap and... - 32.6455
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Do strawberries top your list of favorite fruit?? Even if it does not, this amazing recipe will make sure it does. Serve it with ice creams, pies, cakes or just by it self, these Chambord Liquor Strawberries will never fail to impress your guests. The recipe... - 104.264
How To Make A Chocolate Pretzel Basket
1. Prepare a 2 quart glass bowl, spray the non-stick cooking spray and then cover it with plastic wrap, press the wrap smoothly, covering the bottom and sides of the bowl.
2. Spray it with non-stick spray, set aside.
3. In another pan,... - 0
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats are a no bake sweet treat that can be made in minutes. This recipe uses the Rice Krispie treat technique with a mixture of chocolate and cinnamon Chex to bring new life to this kid friendly classic. These crunchier snack bars... - 99.9381
Slice And Bake Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies A
In large bowl mix brown sugar, baking soda, salt, butter, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Divide dough into four equal parts.
Shape each part into roll 6 inches long.
(Shaping is made easier by using wax paper.) Wrap... - 48.5281
Chocolate Salted Mousse With Vanilla Creme
Join UK Master Chef Mark Allison on WCNC Charlotte Today Show to learn to make Chocolate Salted Mouse with Vanilla Creme and Raspberries.
Chef Allison has recently joined The City Kitch team and will be conducting classes at their new commercial kitchen in... - 0
Chocolate Rum Truffles
1. Melt chocolate, butter in 2-quart Sauce Pan over medium-low heat; add egg yolks, rum; beat with wooden spoon or plastic whisk until well-blended; pour into bowl; refrigerate 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
2. Shape mixture into thirty-six 1-inch... - 25.4205
Chill a 1 qt. (1 L) metal mold in the freezer.
With a chilled spoon, quickly spread chocolate ice cream over bottom and sides of mold.
Stir the vanilla ice cream just to soften.
Quickly spread over chocolate layer, covering completely.
Freeze... - 32.6315
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Arrange half of cookies on a flat surface, bottom sides up. Scoop 1/4 cup softened ice cream onto each cookie. Top with another cookie. Pat chips into icecream.
2. Wrap each in plastic wrap or wax paper. Freeze at least 1 hour, or until firm. Ice cream... - 21.1123
Bar Chocolate Wcnc 7 30 2013
1. Prepare a sheet pan and line it with a plastic wrap.
2. In a saucepan pour the heavy cream and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
3. Place the chopped dark chocolate in the container, pour the hot cream on top and allow it to sit... - 0
Chocolate And Hazelnut Kugelhopf
The chocolate and hazenut gugelhopf is a baked dessert prepared along with flour. Filled with eggs and sugar along with cinnamon for flavor the chocolate hazelnut gugelhopf is sweet and delicious dessert. - 46.6039
My Oh My Chocolate Mousse Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crust, break up the graham crackers and put them in a food processor.
3) Process into fine crumbs and add the honey and vegetable oil spread. Use the on/off motion to pulse... - 48.0781
Candy Cane Chocolate Tortilla Chip
1. Heat water to a low boil in a double boiler on the stove.
2. Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Place candy canes in a plastic bag and crush them into fine pieces using a kitchen hammer or measuring cup.
4. Once the water... - 0
Place chocolate in top of 1 1/2 -uart double boiler.
Pour boiling water into bottom of double boiler and place top over water.
Stir constantly and rapidly until chocolate is melted.
(Do not place pan over direct heat.) Fasten candy thermometer inside double... - 36.3298
Amaretto Chocolate Cream Pee
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and egg yolks in a heavy saucepan; stir well.
Gradually stir in milk; add chocolate.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture is thickened and bubbly.Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 cup... - 31.7055
Chocolate Mint Mousse
Add chocolate to hot water; stir until blended.
Add butter; remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks; gradually add to hot chocolate mixture.
Whip half of cream and add sugar.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold cream and egg whites into chocolate... - 43.3491
Chocolate Rocky Road Terrine
1. Take a double boiler and melt the grated chocolate in it.
2. Whip sugar and butter until it is very light.
3. Add egg yolks one at a time and whisk until creamy.
4. Add vanilla and melted chocolate at gradual pace and whip it nicely.
5. In another... - 45.736
Rich Chocolate Pudding
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Slowly stir in 1/3 cup warm water to make a smooth paste. Cook slowly over a low flame, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils. Remove from heat. Stir in chopped chocolate until melted.
2.... - 31.7565
Mint Chocolate Pudding
1. With the milk, prepare pudding according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds, butter and mix well.
3. Using 2/3 of the crumb mixture, arrange them in four 6-ounce dessert glasses and... - 42.7093
To prepare Pastry: Place flour in large bowl.
Cut in cream cheese and butter.
Continue to mix until dough can be shaped into a ball.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Press each ball into ungreased miniature (1... - 42.5918
Combine cream cheese, melted baking chocolate, fructose, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in egg and egg white.
Beat at least 3 minutes.
Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl.
Stir to mix.
Gradually beat flour mixture... - 41.7561
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper, then grease the paper with butter or margarine. Set baking sheet aside.
In a medium heavy saucepan heat butterscotch pieces, chocolate pieces, corn syrup, and butter or margarine till melted, stirring constantly. Remove... - 28.4535
Flaming Brandied Chocolate
1) Take a deep casserole or a bowl measuring 2 ½ quarts and mix chocolate syrup along with milk in it, stirring to blend it well.
2) Cover the bowl or casserole with a heavy duty plastic cover.
3) Place it in a microwave and heat it with the setting... - 42.5588