- » Chocolate Peanut Crunch
Chocolate Peanut Crunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate peanut crunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate peanut crunch recipes.
Peanut Butter And Fudge Crunch Bars
Combine peanut butter morsels, corn syrup, and 2 tablespoons butter in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Cook over hot water until morsels melt; stir well.
Add cereal, and stir well.
Press half the mixture into a buttered 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking... - 38.0538
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Pampered Chef Recipe - Chocolate-Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. Crispy, gooey, salty, sweet! Here's a scrumptious recipe to make this treat for your family and friends.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 116.045
Peanut Candy Crunch
Place chocolate pieces, sugar, butter and corn syrup in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir in oats and nuts.
Press mixture into a greased 8-inch square cake dish.
Refrigerate... - 32.8615
Peanut Crunch Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a small mixer bowl, thoroughly combine peanuts, sugar and butter or margarine.
Press mixture firmly and evenly against bottom and side of a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes; cool.
In a medium saucepan, combine... - 44.0294
Chocolate Pretzel Crunch
1. In large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate pieces and shortening. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 minutes or until melted, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in pretzels and peanuts until well mixed. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets lined... - 23.2842
Chocolate Crunch Bars
1) In a pot, add sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup.
2) Gently cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring constantly, till the mixture just comes to a boil.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in chocolate chips. Heat till melted.
4) Stir in the vanilla and... - 40.0047
Banana Crunch Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease the baking pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix crushed wafers, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla together.
4. Further, add 1/2 cup melted butter and mix until it blends well.
5. In the greased pan,... - 48.0506
Break shredded wheat biscuits into small pieces.
Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the cold milk; set aside.
Combine peanut butter and remaining milk in top of a double boiler and place over hot (not boiling) water.
Cook and stir until smooth.
Add... - 34.7157
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then peanut butter until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon and vanilla.
Fold in whipped cream.
Turn into prepared crust.
Drizzle topping over pie.
Freeze 4 hours... - 42.6717
Peanut Butter Cookies (with A Twist!): Cookie Jar
Chewy, crunchy peanut butter cookies with a twist !!! An easy and simple way to make ordinary peanut butter cookies but topping them with peanut butter chocolate cups. The topping is a great addition to this old grandma special cookies recipe. A nice change... - 112.247
Prepare the cake batter using the package directions.
Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
Combine the peanut butter chips, 1/4 cup of the milk and cream in a heavy saucepan over... - 38.2143
Puppy chow is a classic holiday treat! The creamy peanut butter, sweet taste of chocolate, the crunch of the cereal then to top it all off with sugar gives this recipe 5 stars in our book! - 30.2204
Party Time Popcorn Bars
1) Take a 13x9-inch pan and line it with foil so that foil extends over sides of pan.
2) Grease the foil with butter.
3) In large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and cranberries.
4) Keep the bowl aside.
5) In medium saucepan, combine... - 38.1088
Dirty Popcorn is a crunchy snack that is made from popcorn filled with generous additions of cookies, almonds, M & M's and caramelized by melted marshmallows. - 50.4756