Chocolate Rum Ball
- » Chocolate Orange Rum Ball
Chocolate Orange Rum Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate orange rum ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate orange rum ball recipes.
Orange Rum Ball Martini, How-to
The Orange Rum Ball Martini, a dark rum aroma and a bunch of rum impact from the taste. A chocolate rum kick that will hurt you and you will know it the entire time; not too much orange flavor however. - 0
Elegant Chocolate Truffles
Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler over simmering water; remove from heat.
Blend in orange juice and rum; stir in chocolate cookie crumbs, confectioners' sugar and nuts until well mixed.
Cover; chill in refrigerator about 2 hours, or until mixture... - 35.1559
No Bake Chocolate Truffles
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of a double boiler over simmering water; remove from heat. Blend in orange I juice and rum; stir in chocolate cookie crumbs, 10X sugar, and nuts until well mixed. Cover; chill in refrigerator about 2 hours, or until mixture is... - 22.4097
Chocolate Cake Crumb Truffles
Place cake crumbs, ground almonds, melted chocolate and orange rind in a bowl.
Bind together with the rum or milk.
Divide mixture into 20 portions, roll into balls.
Toss 10 truffles in chocolate vermicelli and the other 10 in sieved icing sugar.
Place... - 29.5719
No Bake Chocolate Truffles
1. Melt pieces in heavy, medium-size saucepan over low heat; remove from heat. Blend in juice and rum; stir in chocolate cooky crumbs, sugar and nuts till mixed. Cover; chill 2 hours, or until stiff.
2. Roll the dough, a rounded teaspoon at a time, into... - 29.3258
1. Melt chocolate in a 1-quart glass measuring cup in microwave oven (3 minutes at BAKE). Stir to blend.
2. Add cream to chocolate; stir until well blended. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
3. Add brandy to chocolate mixture and stir... - 25.2248
This chocolate Fondue makes me go crazy ! With fruit dippers this chocolate stew makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this chocolate Fondue for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 26.9799
Brandy Chocolate Fondue
This Chocolate Fondue tastes simply out of this world. Try this mixed fruit in rich creamy brandied chocolaty gravy and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Chocolate Fondue are welcome. - 23.9745
Fat Cat Truffles
In top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate.
Remove from heat; stir in rum, icing sugar and corn syrup.
Combine wafer crumbs and ground almonds; stir into chocolate mixture, blending well.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm... - 36.9718
Grind the hazelnuts finely.
Chop the chocolate into a small bowl; heat gently over a pan of simmering water until it melts.
Mix the ground nuts, icing sugar, egg white, liqueur or rum in a bowl then add the chocolate mixture.
Stir to blend thoroughly and... - 34.0919
Break the cake into pieces and make into crumbs .
Add the cocoa and rum or brandy.
With the machine running, add the syrup or orange drink slowly through the feeder tube .
The mixture should be firm enough to roll easily in the hands, so check the consistency... - 37.774
Cucidati Sicilian Fig Cookies
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in food processor and pulse several times to
mix. Add butter pieces and pulse again until mixture is reduced to fine powder.
2. Add all 5 eggs at once and continue to pulse until... - 35.9726