- » Chocolate Orange Frosting
Chocolate Orange Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate orange frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate orange frosting recipes.
Betty's Orange Halloween Frosting For Chocolate Cookies
1. In a medium-sized bowl, add shortening, ½ teaspoon salt, and 1 cup of confectioner’s sugar. Beat the mixture until crumbly.
2. Drop lemon juice, and whisk well.
3. Throw 2 cups of sugar alternately with 2 tablespoon of water. Whisk after each... - 105.884
Chocolate Orange Frosting
Combine orange rind and butter, and cream until smooth and soft.
Add about half the sugar gradually, blending well.
Then add cooled melted chocolate and salt, and mix thoroughly.
Add remaining sugar alternately with orange juice to produce a smooth spreading... - 31.4101
You May Also Like!
Orange Chocolate Frosting
Cream butter in large mixing bowl.
Add salt, egg, confectioners' sugar, Ever-Ready Cocoa and nutmeg.
Add orange juice until of spreading consistency. - 25.9597
1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and orange juice well.
2. Add sugar little by little and keep mixing it so as to not form lumps.
3. Add grated orange rind and mix it well.
4. Makes enough frosting for one 10" tube cake. Serve it layered... - 31.3954
Creamy Chocolate Frosting
In a medium bowl, cut cream cheese in pieces.
Cream together with yogurt.
In a small bowl, mix together cocoa, cornstarch, and sugar substitute.
Add the water and vanilla.
Mix until smooth.
Taste for sweetness and add sweetener to suit your... - 32.3931
Creamy Chocolate Frosting
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar and cocoa together.
2) Stir in the light cream or evaporated milk.
3) Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
4) Boil for about 3 minutes, or until a teaspoonful mixture forms... - 36.0994
Orange Brandy Frosting
1. Cream butter, and blend it with confectioners’ sugar.
2. Whisk the eggs and add flour, salt, orange brandy, chocolate and granulated sugar.
3. Add it back to the double boiler and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Allow it to cool and beat it with... - 39.3635
Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add all ingredients in order listed.
Top with cover, pulse 2 or 3 times.
Process about 1 minute, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally. - 21.8112
Processor Chocolate Frosting
The tremendous appreciation I have received for this processor chocolate frosting recipe of mine, is what inspired me to put it up here. This is processor chocolate recipe is not like the other ones which are hard to make. I Highly recommend this one! - 22.4538
Chocolate Frosted Rum Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease two 9-inch round layer cake pans.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream butter or margarine; add 3/4 cup of the sugar gradually.
Add egg yolks and orange rind; beat thoroughly.
Combine orange juice, rum,... - 41.7002
Orange Chocolate Cream Cake
1 In a bowl, whip the cream.
2 Stir in 2 tablespoons sugar and 3 tablespoons grated orange peel.
3 Split orange cake lengthwise, in half , to make 2 layers.
4 Repeat the process with chocolate cake.
5 On a serving plate, place frosted... - 37.1732
Chocolate Orange Cookies
To make cookie dough, coarsely grate chocolate.
Beat butter or margarine, sugar, salt, egg and orange peel in a medium bowl.
Sift in flour and baking powder; add grated chocolate.
Knead ingredients quickly to a workable dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in... - 47.7277