- » Chocolate Oatmeal Square
Chocolate Oatmeal Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate oatmeal square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate oatmeal square recipes.
Oatmeal Chocolate Squares
1. In large bowl, combine oats, sugar and wheat germ and cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
2. Stir in corn syrup and in ungreased 8-inch (2 liter) square baking dish spread the mixture.
3. Microwave at High, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stir well... - 44.4944
Frosted Oatmeal Squares
1. Make a mixture of margarine. Brown sugar, oats and syrup and transfer into two glass utility dishes evenly.
2. Push to make an even surface and bake each of the mixture for about 3½ minutes till the top turn bubbly and allow to cool.
3. Take a... - 39.36
Quick And Easy No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Squares
Looking for a tasty no-bake cookie treat? Then the healthy, tasty, and partly decadent no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie will make for a satisfying indulgence. Betty's version of these no-bake cookies is quick and easy and makes for a great addition to your... - 100.395
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones you're normally used to eating? Well, not only are these treats incredibly easy to make -- even for moms... - 129.384
Oatmeal Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a food processor, grind the oats into fine powder and keep aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F before... - 48.983
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
Cream butter, shortening and sugar in large bowl.
Add eggs, beating well.
Blend in... - 43.0047
Chocolate Oatmeal Chews
1) Into a bowl, combine the pats, coconut, sugar and pecans
2) Using the hands rub in the mixture to get a crumbly mixture
3) Add the corn syrup
4) Into an 8 inch square dish, press the mixture into it evenly
5) Microwave on high for three minutes,... - 42.9494