- » Chocolate Oat Cake
Chocolate Oat Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate oat cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate oat cake recipes.
Cherry Oat Cake
1 Prepare an 18cm/7 inch souffle dish by brushing the sides and base lightly with oil. Cut a circle of greaseproof paper (non stick parchment) to fit the base and use a tablespoon of caster sugar to coat the sides. Do NOT apply more oil to base. Knock out any... - 43.0116
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter an 8-inch (20-cm) square cake pan.
– Cream butter and stir in brown sugar, almond extract and egg yolk.
– Add flour and rolled oats.
– Spread batter evenly in the pan and bake 25 minutes.
– ... - 38.6778
Food Reform Cakelets
1) Combine all the dry ingredients and add the fat.
2) Now, add lemon juice until the mixture is well incorporated.
3) Shape into small balls and coat them in ground nuts. Keep aside to set.
4) Serve food reform cakelets to kids and adults... - 39.1606
1 For bottom layer, stir together oats, the 1/2 cup flour, the brown sugar, and baking soda. Stir in the 1/2 cup melted margarine or butter. Pat mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
2... - 33.9681
Three Layer Brownies
In small mixing bowl, combine oats, 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar, baking soda and 1/4 cup butter.
Press mixture into 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Microwave at medium (5) 2 to 4 minutes until surface appears dry.
Let cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
In 2-quart... - 42.1519
Three Layer Brownies
In small mixing bowl, combine oats, 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, baking soda and 1/4 cup butter.
Press mixture into 8-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at MEDIUM (5) 3 to 5 minutes, until surface appears dry; turn dish 1/4 turn after 2 minutes.
Let cool on... - 42.5778
Oatmeal Brownie Cake
Moist, dense, crunchy, chocolaty, delish and gluten free! So easy to make, this is a great afterschool treat or lunch box dessert. Combine with a scoop of ice-cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup and you are in dessert heaven! - 0
Buttermilk Oat Crisps
Combine ingredients in mixing bowl.
Stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
Knead dough on very lightly floured board until mixture is completely blended.
Roll out Vs. in. (3 mm) thick.
Cut into 2 x 4 in. (5x10 cm) rectangular strips.
Place on... - 29.721
Layered Fudge Bars
Layered fudge bars are a fantastic way to serve kids and eat them as snack. You can store them in refrigerator and serve them as desired. Layered fudge bars are delicious and healthy too. They are just like the nutrition bars. - 51.1346
Tri-level brownies are special treat. this brownie has two layers of chocolate over oat layer. It is very nice dessert to serve your guest at tea or coffee time. To make this brownies you may have to try few times and once you know how to make tri-level... - 50.5672
Chocolate Almond Cannoli Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, if desired, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the water, vinegar, liqueur, and vanilla extract. Add the vinegar mixture to the flour mixture, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 35.1866
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.73
Whey Protein Pancake
Here is a high-protein breakfast recipe that will help you build muscles and lose fat to get the body you have always dreamed of! This recipe is one more yummy and satisfying way to make your protein powders more exciting. Pure whey protein, no artificial... - 106.795
Chocolate Oatmeal Cake
Pour boiling water over oats; add butter & chocolate.
Let stand 20 minutes, then stir until blended.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, white sugar, soda & salt.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs, vanilla & oat mix.
Beat slowly just to blend well.
Pour into... - 49.4957
Mocha Flapjacks is coffee flavored cake. Mocha Flapjacks gets its taste from coffee and chocolate topped with walnuts. Mocha Flapjacks is loved by kids across the world. - 34.1463
Triple Chocolate Protein Brownies
Are you a Chocoholic? If yes, then this is the protein bar for you!!! This is a delicious, chewy and decadent homemade protein bar, very brownie-like! The perfect afternoon treat! - 37.8268
Peanut Candy Crunch
Place chocolate pieces, sugar, butter and corn syrup in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir in oats and nuts.
Press mixture into a greased 8-inch square cake dish.
Refrigerate... - 32.8615
Chocolate Nut Bars
1. Grease a 23 X 18 cm (9 X 7 inch) shallow, rectangular ovenproof glass dish.
2. Put the flour in a large bowl and mix in the oats.
3. Beat together the margarine, sugars, salt, vanilla flavouring and egg until they are pale and fluffy. Add the flour and... - 40.9138
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 37.7278
Chocolate Revel Bars
Cream the butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in the eggs, vanilla, flour, baking soda, salt and oats in the order listed.
Mixture will be quite thick.
Pat 2/3 of the oats mixture in a greased 10x15 inch cake pan.
Spread... - 37.0948
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 34.9694
German Chocolate Caramel Bars
In a bowl, combine cake mix and oats; cut in butter until crumbly.
Set aside 1 cup.
Stir the egg into remaining oat mixture (mixture will be crumbly).
Press into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until almost set.
Cool... - 44.3212
Chocolate Date Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In medium saucepan, combine dates, sugar and water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick and bubbly.
Reduce heat; stir in chocolate.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In large bowl,... - 45.6161
Choco Oatmeal Cake
In medium mixing bowl pour boiling water over oats; add butter and chocolate.
Let stand 20 minutes; stir till well combined.
In large mixing bowl thoroughly stir together flour, granulated sugar, soda, and salt.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs and oat... - 45.3374
Honey Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon together.
Cream shortening and honey.
Add beaten eggs, melted chocolate and rolled oats.
Add sifted dry ingredients and nuts or coconut.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake... - 41.4694
Chocolate Coconut Crunchers
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, add cake mix, margarine and eggs, stir to mix well.
3 Add in the coconut, walnuts, corn flakes, rolled oats and chocolate chips; mix well.
4 Onto ungreased cookie... - 45.0215
Chocolate Carnutty Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use cooking spray to coat a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, blend cake mix and oats to make the crust.
4. Add peanut butter and blend using a pastry blender, until mixture resembles... - 46.7947
Chocolate And Caramel Flapjacks
1. Preheat oven to 130°C/150°C gas/fan.
2. Take a saucepan, add sugar, golden syrup and butter to it. Stirring intermittently, heat the mixture slowly till butter melts.
3. Remove from fire, mix in oats well.
4. Take a 22 cm square... - 42.8624
Nutty Chocolate Ice Cream Cups
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine walnuts, oats, cinnamon, and sugar substitute in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add butter and pulse until blended.
2. Place 4 foil cup cake liners (or doubled paper liners) in a muffin tin. Divide nut mixture... - 33.6997
Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Combine first 6 ingredients; chill 30 minutes.
Drop dough by heaping tea-spoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Immediately top each cookie with one chocolate square; spread to frost.
Sprinkle cookies with coconut. - 32.916
Chocolate Dipped Flapjacks
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put all the ingredients, except for the chocolate. Beat well for 2 to 3 minutes, till well blended.
3) Into a greased 11x7-inch Swiss roll tin, spread the mixture.
4) Bake in... - 40.779
Low Fat Zucchini Double Chocolate Chip Muffin
These muffins are so yummy and have..... zucchini..really? Try for your self, moist and fluffy just like any delicious choc-chip muffin but minus all the extra fat calories plus we get our serving of veggies!
This recipe also is Eco friendly as it uses... - 114.173
Betty's Classic Oatmeal Brownies
1. Heat oven to 350° Grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with shortening, or spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda in medium bowl; stir in butter. Reserve 1 cup of the oat mixture. Press remaining oat... - 32.6903
Choco Nutty Pizza
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons margarine at low speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumbs for topping.
To remaining crumbs, blend in egg.
Press into prepared... - 45.6429
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients at low speed until crumbly.
Press mixture in bottom of prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
In small bowl,... - 43.0574
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 49.8644
Easy Boston Cream Pie
1) In a bowl, place the oats, pour ¾ of the boiling water and allow to stand for 20 minutes
2) Using the electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar and the brown sugar till fuffy
3) On top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate
4) Blend the melted... - 47.4415
The Monkey's Lunch
Chocolate cake topped with some chocolate ganache and then some whipped cream takes you to a nirvana! Again the aubergine chef creates his dessert best with this chocolate treat! - 120.515
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base to prepare a soft dough.
2) Onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, turn the dough out and shape to a 6-inch square. Let it chill for a while.
3) Then, on the parchment in the microwave, place... - 46.9861