- » Chocolate Oat Brownie
Chocolate Oat Brownie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate oat brownie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate oat brownie recipes.
Oats And Fudge Brownies
Spread in greased pan.
Bake 20 minutes at 350Â°F.
Cut warm, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. - 33.31
1 For bottom layer, stir together oats, the 1/2 cup flour, the brown sugar, and baking soda. Stir in the 1/2 cup melted margarine or butter. Pat mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
2... - 31.6863
Three Layer Brownies
In small mixing bowl, combine oats, 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar, baking soda and 1/4 cup butter.
Press mixture into 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Microwave at medium (5) 2 to 4 minutes until surface appears dry.
Let cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
In 2-quart... - 40.9273
Three Layer Brownies
In small mixing bowl, combine oats, 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, baking soda and 1/4 cup butter.
Press mixture into 8-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at MEDIUM (5) 3 to 5 minutes, until surface appears dry; turn dish 1/4 turn after 2 minutes.
Let cool on... - 41.1168
Tri-level brownies are special treat. this brownie has two layers of chocolate over oat layer. It is very nice dessert to serve your guest at tea or coffee time. To make this brownies you may have to try few times and once you know how to make tri-level... - 50.5011
Oatmeal Brownie Cake
Moist, dense, crunchy, chocolaty, delish and gluten free! So easy to make, this is a great afterschool treat or lunch box dessert. Combine with a scoop of ice-cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup and you are in dessert heaven! - 0
Glazed Oatmeal Brownies
Heat oven to 375 ° (quick mod.).
Grease a square pan, 9x9x1 3/4".
Mix shortening, brown sugar, and egg.
Stir in milk.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; stir in.
Stir in rolled oats and chocolate pieces.
Spread in prepared... - 39.7608
Chocolate And Banana Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Line a 20 cm / 8 in square tin with non-stick baking paper.
2. Blend the reduced fat cocoa powder and caster sugar with the skimmed milk. Add the bananas, soft light brown sugar and vanilla essence.
3. Lightly beat... - 38.6077
Triple Chocolate Protein Brownies
Are you a Chocoholic? If yes, then this is the protein bar for you!!! This is a delicious, chewy and decadent homemade protein bar, very brownie-like! The perfect afternoon treat! - 37.7041
Tri Level Brownies
Stir together first 3 ingredients; mix with rolled oats and brown sugar.
Stir in 6 tablespoons butter.
Pat mixture in 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Combine granulated sugar, 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine, and chocolate; add... - 39.7474
Melt shortening and chocolate in top of double boiler.
Meanwhile, combine eggs and sugar; stir in oats and next 4 ingredients.
Blend in chocolate mixture; spread in greased 8-inch square baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Cool; dust with powdered... - 36.2397
Banana Brownie Bars
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Use a cooking spray to coat the pan lightly.
3. In a bowl, combine together brownie mix, oats, egg and water.
4. Use floured hands to spread it evenly at the bottom of a greased pan.
5. Bake for 5... - 45.916
1 . Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 cookie sheets.
2 . In large bowl, stir brownie batter and oats until well blended. Onto cookie sheets, drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
3 . Bake 1 cookie sheet at a time 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are set... - 26.0083
Brownie Oatmeal Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Microwave butter and chocolate in a small bowl at HIGH 35 seconds or until chocolate begins to melt. Stir chocolate mixture until smooth.
3. Beat chocolate mixture, sugar, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
4.... - 33.5508
Betty's Classic Oatmeal Brownies
1. Heat oven to 350° Grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with shortening, or spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda in medium bowl; stir in butter. Reserve 1 cup of the oat mixture. Press remaining oat... - 32.8496
Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach And Prune Secret Brownies
Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Cover bottom of 8x8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
Steam or boil the Cookin’ Greens spinach. Puree cooled spinach in food processor or blender with prune puree, and set aside.
Melt chocolate chips and butter in a double... - 39.2326
Oatmeal Raisin Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat, turn into a medium bowl, and set aside 10 minutes to cool slightly.
3. With an electric mixer set... - 31.9822
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a baking pan, heat butter in oven for about 6 minutes to melt it.
3. Remove the pan from oven.
4. Top melted butter with oats and crumbs evenly.
5. Press lightly onto bottom of pan using the back of a... - 42.6344
Walnut Fudge Bars
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Grease 13" x9" pan.
Combine brownie mix, butter, water and eggs. Beat 50 strokes with spoon. Add oats and walnuts. Mix well.
In medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave on HIGH... - 30.2563