- » Chocolate Nests
Chocolate Nests Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate nests recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate nests recipes.
Chocolate Coconut Nests
1. In a boiler melt the chocolate.
2. In a bowl place the coconut and pour chocolate on it gradually.
3. Mix well and keep tossing so that the chocolate gets an even coating.
4. Take small quantities of chocolate and make nests. Place these on baking... - 33.6453
Lightly grease a baking tray.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour and cocoa powder, then work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
Knead gently, then roll out the dough on a... - 39.2045
Chocolate Easter Nests
Put chocolate into large bowl.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Add coconut and cornflakes.
Spoon onto waxed paper and form into nests.
Decorate with 2 to 3 jelly beans in each nest. - 26.1276
Chocolate Easter Nests
Melt margarine, syrup and chocolate chips.
Stir in Rice Krispies.
Leave to cool a few minutes.
Pile in a dozen or so heaps on cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
Form into "nests" with a spoon making a hollow in center of each.
Leave in a cool place to... - 31.5738
Chocolate Easter Egg Nests
This recipe for Chocolate Easter Egg Nests is literally a child’s play. Watch this simple and easy recipe that can be a great family fun activity. You heard us, so now go on, and try this. Happy Easter! - 96.8128
A Chocolate Chestnut Cream In A Nest Of Meringue
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the chestnut puree
2. Add the butter and heat gently till smooth and creamy
3. Add the melted chocolate and rum
4. Mix well and then set the mixture aside to cool
5. Whisk cream till thick
6. When the mixture is... - 41.0028
Draw five 3-inch circles on wax paper.
Place on a cookie sheet; set aside.
Place chocolate and butter or margarine in a small saucepan.
Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat.
Stir in coconut.
Drop about 1/3 cup of coconut... - 32.9041
Meringues Au Chocolate
Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup in depression of each meringue nest.
Fill chocolate-lined nests with peach slices.
Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and additional syrup. - 18.5866
Chocolate Chip Meringues With Strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 250°.
2. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Draw 2 (3-inch) circles on paper. Turn paper over, and secure with masking tape. Beat egg white, cream of tartar, and salt with clean, dry beaters at high speed of a mixer until foamy.... - 33.1917
Coconut Chocolate Pudding
Melt chocolate in 1/2 cup milk, stir until well blended.
Heat remaining milk and add chocolate mixture.
Sift sugar, cornstarch and salt together and add to hot milk gradually.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add vanilla and butter.
Pour into... - 42.63
Is your mouth watering for something sweet? Try these Chocolate Brownies. Serve it to your family or guests, these brownies will too very tempting to resist. These brownies will surely be lapped up by kids and adults alike! - 138.588
Place 1/2 of the chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Set over hot, but not boiling, water and let stand until chocolate softens, then stir often until smoothly melted.
Take great care that no moisture (including steam) comes in contact with chocolate;... - 37.3012