- » Chocolate Mud Slice
Chocolate Mud Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate mud slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate mud slice recipes.
Betty's Mississippi Mud Cake
1. Grease and flour a 9-inch by 13-inch by 2-inch baking pan.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, cocoa powder, and butter. Beat well.
4. Drop eggs, one at a time, and beat after each addition.
5.... - 0
Easy Mississippi Mud Pie
Want a delicious dessert to serve for your next party? Try Scott's Easy Mississippi Mud Pie which he is making on his fan's request. Scott is very disciplined in his cooking and shows each and every step of the recipe in great detail. This is a fool proof... - 102.59
Chart House Mud Pie
? Mix crushed wafers with butter. Spread into bottom of 10-in (25-cm) springform cake pan.
? Set ice cream containers on counter until ice cream is pliable, but not melting. Place ice creams in bowl of electric mixer or mix by hand, whichever works best. Mix... - 30.2206
Caramel Mud Cake
1. Preheat oven at 160 degree C or 320 degree F.
2. Place a medium sauce pan on low to low medium heat, add unsalted butter and hot water in it.
3. Put white chocolate, brown sugar, and golden syrup.
4. Drop vanilla extract, and stir to... - 105.821
You May Also Like!
Tipsy Mud Pie
Combine cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well; press into a buttered 10-inch pieplate.
Combine sliced banana and lemon juice, tossing gendy; drain.
Arrange banana in a single layer over chocolate crust Cover and freeze until firm.
Combine ice cream,... - 35.792
Cardamom Coffee Mud Cake
Butter and line a 23cm springform cake tin and set the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
Lightly crush the cardamom pods and put them in a small pan with the coffee.
Simmer gently for 10 minutes, until reduced to around 120ml.
Melt the chocolate with the butter... - 47.3579