- » Chocolate Mousse Filling
Chocolate Mousse Filling Recipes
Chocolate mousse filling is a thick creamy filling made similar to chocolate mousse which is used to layer, stuff or ice cakes, cupcakes, desserts, respectively. The filling is made with eggs, milk, sugar, chocolate ... More »
Raw Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Chocolate and Avocado is a classic combination which elevates this basic mousse to another level. Watch how chef shares the secret of making this smooth in texture and low on calories mousse. It is for keeps on your favorite list. - 66.8559
Chocolate Berry Mousse
Melt chocolate in stainless steel bowl set over saucepan half-filled with hot water, placed over medium heat.
Remove bowl from pan; mix in whole egg with whisk.
Add pureed strawberries and mix well.
Pour into food processor and blend 1 minute.
Blend in hot... - 38.7429
Orange And Chocolate Mousse
Orange And Chocolate Mousse is an a delicious dessert which you really have to try at home. My mouth is watering even when I am imagining the lovely flavors of this mousse. Try making this Orange And Chocolate Mousse yourself! - 45.4671
Crepes With Chocolate Mousse
Crepes with Chocolate Mousse are a chocolate lover's dessert passion ! Try out these easy-to-make Crepes With Chocolate Mousse for your family tonight and enjoy their compliments ! Feel free to suggest here! - 34.7432
Chocolate Chestnut Mousse
Chocolate Chestnut Mousse is the favorite among kids. This dessert often finds a place on my table and is quite easier to prepare. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Chocolate Chestnut Mousse listed here. - 35.2744
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.7459
Mousse Au Chocolat
Mousse Au Chocolat is an elegant chocolate and coffee mousse recipe. Brandied and prepared with added eggs, the Mousse Au Chocolat is a chilled mousse and has strong flavors in it. - 36.8537
Chocolate Mousse Pie
1. Prepare baked pie shell as directed; cool.
2. In heavy 1-quart saucepan over low heat, melt semisweet-chocolate pieces, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, separate 2 eggs; set egg whites aside.
3. Remove saucepan from heat. With fork or wire whisk, beat whole... - 30.2025
Chocolate Mousse Tart - Part 2
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a delicious and filling chocolate mousse tart using all raw ingredients and natural sweeteners. Her no-guilt, all goodness version of a decadent chocolate mousse filling introduces a surprise... - 97.4851
Chocolate Mousse Fantasy Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients; beat at medium speed 1 minute.
Spread batter in greased pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 34 to 37 minutes or until set.
Cool in pan on wire rack 1 hour.
Remove... - 44.876
My Oh My Chocolate Mousse Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crust, break up the graham crackers and put them in a food processor.
3) Process into fine crumbs and add the honey and vegetable oil spread. Use the on/off motion to pulse... - 46.63
Chocolate Mousse Dessert
1. In a small sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325F).
3. In a medium size bowl, combine cocoa and boiling water. Mix well till smooth and free from lumps. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 48.3215
Chocolate Mousse Crepes
Make the crepes using the Sweet Crepe Batter or Chocolate Crepe Batter.
Grate the chocolate (or grind in an electric blender).
Mix the chocolate with the sugar, vanilla essence and boiling water.
Beat until smooth.
Add the egg yolks one at a time... - 39.8061
Chocolate Avocado Mousse
This chocolate avocado mousse makes a delicious Atkins Induction Friendly dessert. I eat this quite often and it is not only delicious but quite filling from the natural fats from the Avocado. - 105.2
White Chocolate Pecan Mousse Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 10-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of... - 43.3795
Chocolate Orange Mousse
1. Prepare a bain marie. In a small saucepan, fill 3 inches of water and place pan on a low flame. Allow the water to simmer.
2. Grate the orange zest using a fine grater. Squeeze out juice and collect in a cup.
3. In a large clean and... - 42.5407
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Going vegan doesn’t mean sacrificing any of the creamy decadent deserts you love. This chocolate peanut butter mousse recipe from the new Spork-Fed cookbook will have you grabbing for vegan desserts every time! You won’t believe that it was made with... - 133.706
Pour cold milk into bowl.
Add pudding mix.
With electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped topping and spoon into dessert glasses.
Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
Coffee Mousse: Prepare Pudding... - 23.5942
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Stir into mayonnaise.
Add sour cream and blend well.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
Oil a 6 cup decorative mold or individual molds with salad oil.
Fill mold, making sure no air... - 41.765
Dark Chocolate Mousse
Place the chocolate, sugar and milk in a medium sized heavy saucepan.
Set the pan over moderately low heat and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the chocolate has melted.
Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside.
In a heatproof... - 36.6973
Chocolate Cream Puff Ring
Chocolate Cream Puff Ring! Were you looking for a tasty and simple dessert for your party? Then Chocolate Cream Puff Ring is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 42.0467
Cut greens from beets; discard.
Simmer beets in 2 inches water and vinegar until tender (about 30 minutes).
Slip off skins.
Cut thin slice from bottoms of beets; hollow out centers with melon-baller, leaving 1/2 inch shells; reserve centers.
Refrigerate beets... - 36.5094
Quick Chocolate Mousse
In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix and water; chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon into serving dishes; chill. - 23.5844
Microwave 1/4 cup milk and coffee granules on high 30 to 45 seconds or until coffee granules are dissolved when stirred.
Gradually add coffee mixture and remaining milk to cream cheese, mixing at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
Add... - 30.1029
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
In a mixing bowl, add the sugar to the beaten egg whites, a little at a time, beating well after each,, addition.
Shape the meringue to line 4 shallow, lightly oiled 10-13 cm/4-5 inch ovenproof dishes, leaving a hollow in the middle.
Bake the meringue cases... - 46.126
1. In a small bowl, add gelatin to cold water and allow it to soften.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a... - 42.9194
Chocolate Mousse Torte
Combine the first three ingredients; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Place each flavor of chocolate in a separate bowl; set aside.
In another bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1... - 45.7422
Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake
1 Cut the cake in half horizontally. Reserve one half for another use.
2 For the mousse: In a small saucepan or the microwave, heat 1/2 cup of milk .
3 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, combine cocoa and sugar . Gradually whisk in the hot milk... - 48.4321
Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska
Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska has a lovely taste. Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and butter and flavored with vanilla extracts. Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska is loved by many across the world. - 43.529
1. Prepare chocolate fudge pudding and pie filling as per direction. Chill for one hour.
2. In a mixer, add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form, fold in the chocolate mixture, wine and beat until stiff peaks form.
3.... - 32.6228
Freezer Mousse Pie
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; stir in chocolate.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating at low speed of an electric mixer 5 minutes after each addition.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon filling into pastry shell.
Freeze until firm.
Garnish with... - 31.283
Mousse Au Chocolat
Break the chocolate into pieces, put into a small saucepan with the water or black coffee and stir continuously over gentle heat until melted and thick and creamy.
The chocolate should be quite hot, but the sides of the pan must not become so hot that you... - 36.2425
Chocolate Mousse By Tarla Dalal
Chocolate Mousse is a dessert made from luscious dark chocolate and the contrasting whipped cream together making it an irresistible dessert. - 102.187
Cheryls Home Cooking - Chocolate Mousse
An awesome way to make a quick dessert. Its fast,easy and very inexpensive to make. Filled with tons of flavor. What family isn't into chocolate. Its great for the holidays too. - 116.645
Chocolate Mousse Grand marnier
1. Take a double boiler and add chocolate to its top. Melt the chocolate along with water and butter. Stir the mixture continuously using the spatula or spoon until the mixture becomes glossy and smooth. Heat the chocolate but don’t allow it to... - 43.7731
How about a creamy chocolate mousse with no cream, no chocolate and no calories? Sounds crazy and awesome at the same time! But here is an excellent recipe which has a cashew cream base, cacao powder mix and some delicious strawberries! So simple to put... - 125.754
Chocolate-mousse Dessert Cake
Preheat oven and prepare cake mix as package label directs, adding grated chocolate to the flour mixture.
Turn batter into ungreased 10-inch tube pan; bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until surface springs back when gently pressed with fingertip.
Invert pan over... - 39.7205
French Chocolate Mousse
In top of double boiler, beat egg yolks and 3/4 cup sugar with electric or rotary beater till thick and lemon colored.
Beat in orange liqueur.
Cook over hot, not boiling water, beating constantly, just till hot and mixture thickens slightly (about 10... - 40.7682
French Chocolate Mousse
Melt chocolate in water in top part of double boiler over hot water, stirring constantly.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in flavoring.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold carefully into chocolate... - 39.1503
Hungarian Chocolate Mousse Squares
1 To make the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 15 X 11-inch jelly-roll pan, and line the bottom and sides with parchment or wax paper. (Cut slashes in the corners of the paper to... - 48.4007
How To Make Chocolate Mousse Frosting
1. In blender, drop milk, vanilla, butter, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder. Pulse to combine well. Stop and scrape down the sides from time to time.
2. Into a bowl, transfer the smooth fudge frosting.
3. In a separate bowl, take heavy cream and whisk... - 118.015
Chocolate Mousse Flan
BRUSH A 28 cm round fluted flan tin with melted butter or oil.
Line base with paper.
1.Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in medium bowl; mix well.
Press into base and sides of prepared tin.
Refrigerate until firm.
2.To make Filling: Combine chocolate and... - 41.5848
Greek Chocolate Mousse Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix together the eggs and vanilla essence in a small bowl, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to a... - 43.695
Chocolate Amaretto Mousse Pie
1)Make the topping according to directions on the package.
2)In a bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and amaretto.
3) Set electric mixer to high speed and beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
4)Using a spatula, spoon the mixture into pastry... - 42.9211
Choco Light Mousse Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil with nonstick vegetable cooking spray and flour.
In large bowl, beat corn oil spread and sugar until well blended.
Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat well.
Stir... - 42.4255
Place butter in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, rotating dish... - 48.3689
Frozen Mocha Mousse
For meringue crust, beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Fold in nuts.
Spread over bottom and sides of well-buttered and floured 9-inch pie plate, forming a high edge.
Bake in 275° oven for 1 hour.
Turn... - 43.0434
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole in a slightly larger pan filled with water to a depth of 2 inches.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; whisk in flour until flour is absorbed.
Add salt, pepper, and... - 43.3956
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, rose hips, wine, gelatin, orange flower water and food coloring in medium saucepan and bring to slow boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
Strain mixture into small... - 39.2579
Raw Sweet Lucuma Mousse
We're crazy about fresh lucuma right now... This is a fun raw food recipe that is a mousse, a spread or just about whatever you want it to be.... - 98.7408
Tropical Vanilla Mousse With Fresh Papaya
Cut the papayas into 1/2-inch thick slices to fit a wide-mouth stemmed glass.
Remove the seeds and skin and cut each slice in half.
In a small bowl soften the gelatin in cold water.
In a large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Bring 5 cups of water... - 40.1168
Mexican Mocha Mousse
1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, measure milk and add instant coffee; stir until dissolved.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, milk mixture and liqueur.
3. Using a wire whisk, beat the milk mixture until slightly thickened.
4.... - 40.7985
Frozen Chocolate Crepes
1. Take a blender and add milk, flour, sugar, eggs, cocoa, butter, cinnamon and Grand Marnier.
2. Blend the mixture for about 30 seconds and scrape down its sides using spatula.
3. Take a bowl, fill it with batter and cover it. Allow the bowl to remain... - 47.9405
White Chocolate Baskets
Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Place over simmering water and stir just until chocolate is melted.
Remove from hot water.
Meanwhile, grease 8 muffin cups (2 1/2-inch diameter) with solid vegetable shortening.
Line each cup with a 5-inch square... - 29.6208
Zuccotto( Italian Chocolate Duo)
Are you one of the six billion people in the world that love Italian Desserts. If so, check out this lovely Italian Dessert Recipe. Absolutely yummy! - 40.4439
1) In a saucepan, add chocolate and butter.
2) Place over low heat to melt the chocolate and butter.
3) Add vanilla to stir in after removing from heat.
4) Allow to cool and thicken slightly.
5) Take medium fluted paper cups to coat the inside with... - 33.6865
Chocolate After Eight Mint Marquise
This is a naughty little chocolate recipe! Barry from The Virgin Kitchen shows you how to make a simple, yet rich and filling mousse style chocolate marquise. The sight of those indulgent chocolate slabs is already making me salivate. The end product looks... - 122.594
Cherries In The Snow
Prepare the mousse In a chilled large bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
Melt the chocolate in the top half of a double boiler over barely simmering water.
Remove it from the heat, and stir in about 3/4 cup of the whipped cream.
This will smooth out the... - 45.3662
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 34.9009
Hazelnuts Lemon And Chocolate
or the base beat sugar & eggs till fluffy. Add melted chocolate & unsalted butter.
• Fold in the flour. Pour in collapsible mould and bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cool.
• For the mousse, beat the sugar and eggs till fluffy. Heat the cream and... - 37.323
Dark Chocolate 'larme' With Pistachio
Teardrop shaped envelope Chop the 150 g of chocolate and melt in a bain-marie.
Cut baking paper into 4cm x 20cm pieces.
Use a soft brush to baste the melted chocolate onto one side of each piece of baking paper, making a thin chocolate layer of about 1mm... - 42.3912
Chocolate Lace Eggs
Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Set pan over hot (not simmering) water and stir occasionally until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 4 minutes.
Remove from water, then let chocolate cool to lukewarm, about 100°.
Meanwhile, cut three 3... - 28.8596
1) In a double boiler, placed over hot water, melt the chocolate. Stir till the chocolate melts.
2) In a bowl, add cream and whip it well to form stiff peaks.
3) In a large bowl, add 2 egg yolks, water and rum. Mix well before adding in... - 42.7993
Black And White Chocolate-banana Tart
To Make Pastry: Place butter and sugar in food processor with metal blade or bowl with electric mixer and pulse or mix until mixture holds together.
Add egg and pulse 5 or 6 times or mix to blend.
Add flour and salt all at once and pulse several more times or... - 44.3824
Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte
Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte is a hit recipe among the kids. The dressing of red cherries really makes the Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte a perfect dessert. - 47.082
Truffe Au Chocolat
1 With the help of a stainless steel ring (23 cm / 9 in diameter x 4.5 cm / 1 3/4 in high) cut out a circular sponge base from the sponge sheet.
2 On a cake board, place the steel ring and arrange the sponge inside the ring.
3 Apply the mixture... - 38.6036
For Choc Lovers
• Line the sides of a PVC ring with chocolate sheet and the bottom with a dark sponge. Soak the sponge with sugar syrup and keep covered.
• Dark chocolate mousse: boil the first 3 ingredients. Add melted gelatin. Cool
• Add the dark melted chocolate and... - 32.3193
Tia Maria Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in deep round cake tin. Sift the flour and coffee powder together on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and... - 41.6559
Two Kinds Of Donuts
The first donut is basically an allergy friendly Boston Cream Donut or Cream Puff, and the second is a jam donut with honey chocolate mousse frosting. They are both SO. GOOD. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free,... - 128.186
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 119.078
Healthy Treats: Pies, Pastry And Pudding
Eating healthy sometimes means missing out on dessert. Not now! Host Michelle Koen shows you how to make a light-as-air chocolate mousse meringue and a succulent vegan apple pie with a crust that's virtually free from saturated fat.
Both the fillings are... - 17.2064
A charming eighteenth century frivolity for special occasions.
Make the sponge several days in advance so that it stales a little.
Have the ingredients for the cake at room temperature.
Line a 2-lb loaf tin with greaseproof paper and brush with oil.
Preheat... - 47.9477
Chocolate Mousse Filling Recipes By Category
Chocolate Mousse Filling Dish: