- » Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse Recipes
Chocolate mousse is a famous dessert enjoyed and prepared the world over. It is a very rich and creamy dessert which is served chilled. Chocolate mousse is not only the most common and popular dessert on restaurant ... More »
Rich Triple Layer Chocolate Mousse
If you are tried of the mainstream chocolate mousse, then try the delicious recipe detailed in this video. With 3 layers of chocolate, this is an absolute delight! Guaranteed to make you fall in love. - 135.51
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Going vegan doesn’t mean sacrificing any of the creamy decadent deserts you love. This chocolate peanut butter mousse recipe from the new Spork-Fed cookbook will have you grabbing for vegan desserts every time! You won’t believe that it was made with... - 131.764
Death By Chocolate Mousse For Halloween
For all those who are looking forward to prepare a dessert for Halloween. Here is an amazing French death by chocolate mousse recipe just perfect for you. This mousse is wonderfully decorated with cookies and colorful candies for a Halloween touch. - 129.943
Baked Chocolate Mousse Muffins
Need a very tasty dessert recipe for a muffin that promises to melt in your mouth? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a yummy chocolate mousse muffin that will leave everyone wanting more! - 122.385
Minted Chocolate Mousse
Take a look at the recipe video of this Minted Chocolate Mousse. This ridiculously quick and easy, yet elegant and delightful dessert is made without cream, although the result is very rich and creamy. Impossible, you say? Try it. - 122.312
Tofu Chocolate Mousse
A healthy chocolate mousse? Does such a thing exist? You bet it does! Here is the recipe video coming straight to you! A delightful video that includes chocolate(!!) and tofu! This recipe does not include any dairy product for those who need to avoid it.... - 122.052
Healthy Dairy-free Chocolate Mousse
There is no better time than dessert time! And imagine a chocolate dessert which is healthy!? Yes doesn’t is seem like an oxymoron? This recipe uses tofu to make a delicious mousse. Well that may be a little scary for a few, but this tasty dessert has a... - 118.115
Classic Chocolate Mousse
Is chocolate your weakness? Try this blissful Classic Chocolate Mousse recipe. The recipe is simple and can be prepared in your own kitchen with ease. Do give it a try and impress your family. - 113.491
Chocolate mousse is a great dessert for entertaining because it looks pretty, everyone gets their own serving, and you need to make it at least several hours ahead of time. A chocolate mousse is a form of dessert typically made from eggs, cream, sugar, and... - 110.557
Simple Chocolate Mousse
Craving for sweet or longing for a dessert with chocolate perhaps, get satiated by trying out this amazing chocolate dessert. Watch Stacey Hawkins making the Chocolate Mouse whipping, beating and mixing a few simple ingredients and produce a cool and supple... - 108.188
Yummy Choco Mousse
For all the people with a sweet tooth here's a great yummy choco mousse recipe that you must not miss. Watch Chef Tse prepare this all time favorite choco mousse now. - 107.004
Halloween is a time for festivity for sure and special desserts make their mark on the occasion. Here is a recipe by Garry to make Mousse au chocolate or Chocolate Mousse with a citrus flavor coming from the oranges used. A passion fruit to top it, makes the... - 105.934
Blueberry Chocolate Mousse
1. In a microwave safe bowl, drop chocolate, and put it in the microwave on high for 30 seconds.
2. Remove bowl from oven and give it a good stir. Repeat the process until chocolate melts. Let it rest for 5-7 minutes to cool.
3. In a separate bowl,... - 105.583
Chocolate Avocado Mousse
This chocolate avocado mousse makes a delicious Atkins Induction Friendly dessert. I eat this quite often and it is not only delicious but quite filling from the natural fats from the Avocado. - 104.93
High Protein Chocolate Mousse
This has to be one of my FAVOURITE snack to eat! Not only is it high in protein but it's DELICIOUS!! Thick rich chocolate mousse :) AND you only need 3 ingredients...it doesn't get much better than THAT! - 104.561
1. In a large mixing bowl, throw dark chocolate, and put it in microwave for 20 seconds. Mix and repeat the process until the chocolate melts. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. Set it aside.
2. In a separate bowl, add egg and caster sugar. Whisk... - 103.824
Valentine's Day Chocolate Mousse
Need a romantic dessert recipe for your valentine’s party? Then you should certainly try this Chocolate Mousse recipe. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines chocolate with eggs and few basic ingredients to make a luscious... - 101.316
White Chocolate Mousse With Raspberries
White chocolate mousse with raspberries is one of the finest desserts that you might have come across in a long time. But that doesn't mean that it can be only had in a good restaurant. Take a look at this video and you will see that its not that difficult ... - 100.4
Chocolate Martini Mousse
Have you been looking for a great dessert recipe to serve for your weekend get together? Watch the chef prepare this totally sinful Chocolate Martini Mousse. This dessert is sure going to fetch you loads of compliments. - 99.8377
Healthy Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse
1. Take out coconut cream from the coconut milk and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. In a bowl take freeze coconut milk, add in vanilla extract, cocoa powder and sugar.
3. Mix all the ingredients with the help of a fork.
4. Spread... - 97.0669
Easy Homemade Chocolate Mousse
Having some surprise guests at home? How about surprising them in return with a yummy homemade treat? Chocolate is loved by all and a chocolate mousse is one of those greatly favored treats you can make at a short notice, at least, that's what I feel after... - 95.1449
This video is a creation of SimplyDelishLiving. You can visit SimplyDelishLiving for complete recipes, and more videos. - 94.8532
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie With Strawberries
Are you craving for something sweet? Try making this Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie with Strawberries! The best part about this recipe is you just have to press in the pie crust. This mixture of avocado, cocoa and strawberries is absolutely yummy! - 93.4343
Chilled Chocolate Mousse
Nothing like licking a nice bowl of chilling creamy chocolate mousse. The creamy texture of this delicious dessert. Watch this video on how to make this easy dessert and get it going! - 93.3919
Chocolate Mousse For Valentine's Day
The Chocolate Mousse obviously needs no introducting. This mousse has a secret ingredient – chipotle chili powder which will surprise your palate. In this video, the recipe is broken down into simple steps by the Chef John. Watch, learn and enjoy! - 92.6243
Gourmet Chocolate Mousse Tart Part 1 - Preparation
Are you wanting to try a recipe which is gluten free? The this chocolate mousse pie should be just the thing to make as it doesn’t use refined ingredients! Healthy all the way, you would want to try in your kitchen. Part 1 is making the crumbly crust! - 90.3505
Homemade Chocolate Mousse
If you love your homemade desserts, you will love to watch this video recipe of Homemade Chocolate Mousse. In this video you will learn a professional way to make this all time chilled dessert. Follow the directions closely and you will get great results. - 87.0573
Dark Chocolate Mousse And Strawberry Cream In Chocolate Cups
The real goal of any hot Valentine's Day date isn't to make a great dinner; it's to make a dessert! With that in mind, we're going to need something a little richer, sexier, and more decadent than usual. Luckily, richer, sexier, and more decadent is exactly... - 86.6203
How To Make Chocolate Mousse
Separated the eggs yolks and the egg whites. Be sure to separated the white from the yolk in a small bowl first and if you’re sure there’s absolutely no yolk in the white, transfer the white to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
Place the egg yolks in a... - 85.7906
Vegan Chocolate Mousse
Looking for a quick and simple treat, try making this Vegan Chocolate Mousse! This dessert combines the best of sweetness from carob chips and protein from Tofu to whip up a delicious Mousse. What a way to satiate the sweet tooth! - 83.9524
Raw Vegan Choco Mousse
Have you been on a lookout for a great dessert recipe that also fits your diet parameters? Here's one just for you. Watch this video to learn a yummy Raw Vegan Choco Mousse recipe. The dish is very simple and can easily be prepared at home. - 82.873
Classic Chocolate Mousse
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a recipe that's an absolute treat. Watch this video to learn a totally sinful chocolate mousse recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a dessert. Do not give it a miss. - 81.0463
Creamy Strawberry Mousse
Make the most of the Strawberry season by indulging your senses into this juicy fruit. Rich in disease fighting nutrients, the best part of strawberry is that it can be had in a variety of forms. Here is the recipe of Creamy strawberry mousse which is sure to... - 79.8245
No-bake Soft Tofu Chocolate Mousse
Want to know of a special chocolate mousse recipe that is very healthy and made without any baking but is every bit as rich and yummy as the traditional chocolate mousse? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a yummy chocolate mousse from soft tofu... - 79.7478
If you love gooey cakes, you cannot take your eyes off this Chocolate Mousse! This cake is delicious and very simple to prepare as well. This is something worth trying at least once. This video has two parts and this is the part 2 of the recipe video. - 73.5053
Raw Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Chocolate and Avocado is a classic combination which elevates this basic mousse to another level. Watch how chef shares the secret of making this smooth in texture and low on calories mousse. It is for keeps on your favorite list. - 66.585
Vanilla And Chocolate Mousse
Desserts are your favorite part of the meal? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Dorothy shares her personal recipe to prepare this Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse that is absolutely to die for. That's not all, it is totally vegetarian, watch it now. - 64.8512
Place butter in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, rotating dish... - 49.8181
Chocolate Mousse Dessert
1. In a small sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325F).
3. In a medium size bowl, combine cocoa and boiling water. Mix well till smooth and free from lumps. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 48.1038
My Oh My Chocolate Mousse Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crust, break up the graham crackers and put them in a food processor.
3) Process into fine crumbs and add the honey and vegetable oil spread. Use the on/off motion to pulse... - 48.0781
Chocolate Mousse Pie Au Rhum
Sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar evenly on bottom and sides of well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over , very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar and continue... - 47.3205
Orange Chocolate Mousse
This Chocolate Mousse is terrific ! A heavenly dessert that you can hardly afford to resist, try out this Chocolate Mouse at the earliest and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this creamy chocolate fare are welcome ! - 46.921
Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons water.
Melt chocolate with 1/4 cup water in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Stir until smooth; remove from heat.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved; add salt, vanilla, and orange rind; add sweetener according to... - 46.8854
Chocolate Mousse Pie
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the sugar, cocoa, and salt over a low flame
2) Add in the milk and bring to a boiling point
3) Take off from the stove
4) Into another bowl, dissolve the gelatin in cold water
5) Tip the gelatin mixture into the milk... - 46.1917
Redcap Veal Mousse
1. To make tomato-aspic layer in a small saucepan soften gelatin in water by heating with constant stirring such that gelatin dissolves.
2. Remove from heat, blend in tomato sauce and lemon juice, pour into an 8-cup mold and chill such that... - 46.011
Light Chocolate Mousse
1. Take a 4 cup measure of chocolate and heat about 2 minutes or till it melts. Add gelatin and 1/3 cup sugar.
2. Mix salt and egg yolks, beat well, add milk and stir in the egg mixture to the melted chocolate mixture.
3. Mix milk, and without... - 45.9634
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
In a mixing bowl, add the sugar to the beaten egg whites, a little at a time, beating well after each,, addition.
Shape the meringue to line 4 shallow, lightly oiled 10-13 cm/4-5 inch ovenproof dishes, leaving a hollow in the middle.
Bake the meringue cases... - 45.9238
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Beat 1 package of the cream cheese until smooth.
Add milk and 1 tablespoon sugar; blend well.
Whip cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and the vanilla until soft peaks... - 45.9006
Microwave Chocolate Mousse
1) Use a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate and cook on HIGH(9) for upto 3 minutes,or till melted.
2) Now take another bowl and add in salt,sugar,yolks,cream and gelatin.Beat well.
3) Add this to the chocolate,stir and cook on... - 45.6737
Chocolate Mousse Torte
Combine the first three ingredients; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Place each flavor of chocolate in a separate bowl; set aside.
In another bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1... - 45.5351
1. If using salt cod soak it covering with water for about 24-48 hours changing the water twice a day.
2. Before cooking wash the cod well, make large pieces of it and in a wide bottomed pan bring it to boil slowly in water.
3. Let it... - 45.423
Stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Add milk gradually.
Cook, stirring with whisk, until it is thick and smooth.
Add cheese, onion, mustard, salt, pepper and paprika.
Soften gelatin in chicken stock.
Dissolve in... - 45.4092
Orange And Chocolate Mousse
Orange And Chocolate Mousse is an a delicious dessert which you really have to try at home. My mouth is watering even when I am imagining the lovely flavors of this mousse. Try making this Orange And Chocolate Mousse yourself! - 45.2573
White Chocolate Mousse
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 200°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and trace eight 3-inch circles on the paper.
WHIP THE EGG WHITES in a mixer with 1/4 cup of the sugar until soft peaks form.
Add the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and continue beating just until... - 45.1217
Chocolate Mousse Pie
Chocolate Mousse Pie is an easy to prepare dessert. Enjoy this pie recipe and share to us how you feel about this Chocolate Mousse Pie. - 44.9835
Jane's Chocolate Mousse Tart
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°.
2) FOR THE TART SHELL: In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, and salt. Rub in butter into the flour until mixture is crumbly.
3) Now, put in the egg and mix. Then add in the nuts and vanilla. Use an electric mixer... - 44.9832
Peel and halve the guavas.
Remove the black pits with a teaspoon.
Puree the flesh in a blender or food processor.
Place the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and beat until thick and fluffy.
Beat in the pureed guavas and lime rind.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the... - 44.9556
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole in a slightly larger pan filled with water to a depth of 2 inches.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; whisk in flour until flour is absorbed.
Add salt, pepper, and... - 44.8427
Elegant Chocolate Mousse
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Stir in 3/4 cup sugar and the salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Blend a small amount of... - 44.7387
Chocolate Mousse Fantasy Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients; beat at medium speed 1 minute.
Spread batter in greased pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 34 to 37 minutes or until set.
Cool in pan on wire rack 1 hour.
Remove... - 44.6803
In a medium saucepan, combine the milk and instant coffee powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until steaming.
Whisk in the cocoa and brown sugar until smooth.
Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the egg.
Reduce... - 44.6453
The rum ginger mousse is a gelatin mousse made with added blue curagao liquer. Made with whipped cream, eggs, milk and sugar, the rum ginger mousse is high on rich flavors and has a heady taste to it. - 44.5715
Christmas Chocolate Mousse
1) Break the chocolate into fine pieces and place it in top of a double boiler over hot water. The water should not be boiling.
2) Add the coffee and cook till the chocolate has melted, occasionally stirring.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and pour... - 44.5677
1. Wash fish head and bones.
2. Slice them into small bite-sized pieces.
2. In a pan combine fish heads, bones and cover with stock.
3. Bring to a boil and then lower heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
4. In another pan place chopped... - 44.1696
Chocolate Chick Pea Mousse
A melting spoon of delicious Chocolate Chick Pea Mousse is my idea of visiting heaven! Try this wonderful Chocolate Chick Pea Mousse recipe for yourself and discover the wondrous taste of this dessert - 44.1335
Chocolate Mousse Cake
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
– In a separate bowl, beat eggs and gradually add sugar. Blend well after each addition. Add lemon juice.
– Heat milk without boiling.
– ... - 44.0721
Mock Chocolate Mousse
Chill small mixer bowl and beaters in refrigerator.
In medium saucepan, soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the skim milk.
To the softened gelatin, add cornstarch, sugar, remaining 1 1/2 cups skim milk, egg yolk and chocolate pieces.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 43.9136
Chocolate Mousse Pie
1 In top of a double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate and butter; stir to blend.
2 Remove from the hot water.
3 Beat in egg yolks , one at a time using a wooden spoon. Beat well after each addition.
4 Allow to cool.
5 ... - 43.8718
The Chocolate Mousse is the favorite for the kids at home and they insist that I prepare this whenver there is a special occasion. This chill and serve Chocolate Mousse is pretty easy to make too. Check out the recipe of the yummy Chocolate Mousse. - 43.6019
Ricotta Chocolate Mousse
In a blender container or food processor combine egg, cold water and gelatin.
Process for 10 seconds.
Process for 10 seconds longer.
Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is softened.
Add boiling water.
Process for 10 seconds or until gelatin... - 43.5567
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
Celeriac Mousse is simply awesome for its taste. The fusion of potatoes and spices with dash of pepper and salt gives the Celeriac Mousse a dlightful taste. - 43.5028
Reformed Chocolate Mousse
Pour liqueur, rum or coffee into a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over the surface and let stand to soften.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk whole egg, cocoa, corn syrup and 1/2 cup milk together until smooth.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup milk... - 43.482
Amaretto Chocolate Mousse
Amaretto chocolate mousse is another great dessert with the chocolate almond combination. This amaretto chocolate mousse serves as an excellent dessert to finish off any meal. A great recipe indeed! - 43.3713
Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska
Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska has a lovely taste. Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and butter and flavored with vanilla extracts. Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska is loved by many across the world. - 43.2985
White Chocolate Pecan Mousse Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 10-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of... - 43.1618
Soften gelatin in 1/3 cup water.
Heat milk in me- dium heavy saucepan; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy; stir into hot milk gradually.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats... - 43.1576
Crispy Mousse Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place butter and sugar in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Combine flour, baking soda and bake blend.
Beat in flour mixture alternately with molasses and coffee.
Chill dough one hour: Roll into 1 inch... - 43.1236
Spring Time Mousse
1) Allow gelatine to soften in cold water and then leave aside.
2) In top of double boiler, over hot water, cook a mixture of egg yolks, 2 tsps lemon rind, lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar and salt, stirring constantly, until the mixture is slightly... - 43.0898
Chocolate Mousse With Fine Sugar
1. In a saucepan, melt chocolate and water, allow to cool.
2. In a bowl, beat egg yolks, ½ cup sugar until thick and pale.
3. Blend in the chocolate, vanilla into the egg yolks, fold in the whipped cream.
4. In another bowl, beat egg whites, salt and... - 43.0843
Frozen Chocolate Mousse
Frozen Chocolate Mousse packs in the richness of chocolate, sugar and heavy cream. This Frozen Chocolate Mousse is something you gotta try out. Just give this yummy Frozen Chocolate Mousse a try this weekend. - 43.0685
1. Soak gelatine in a little water for 5 minutes.
2. Separate yolks and whites of eggs.
3. Beat yolk and sugar thoroughly. Add soaked gelatine.
4. Warm milk and pour over the mixture.
5. Put in a double saucepan over a flame and cook until gelatine dissolves... - 43.0527
Frozen Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
1. In a small saucepan, dissolve sugar in water.
2. Bring to a boil over medium flame until thick.
3. Take pan off the flame.
4. In a food processor or blender bowl, break chocolate pieces.
5. Gradually pour the hot syrup over the chocolate, while... - 43.0373
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
1) Into a blender, mix together the egg yolks, chocolate, scalded milk, coffee and brandy
2) Blend on high speed till the chocolate pieces also get incorporated
3) Into a separate bowl, beat the egg whites till soft peaks are formed
4) Add in sugar... - 42.9346
Remove about 1 inch from tops of artichokes by cutting straight across with a sharp knife.
Cut off stems about 1 inch from base; remove and discard lower outside leaves.
Rinse and drain.
Set the artichokes right-side up in 1 inch boiling water in a large... - 42.8073
Roquefort Camembert Mousse
Place gelatine in the cold water and let stand for five minutes Then place the gelatine over hot water and dissolve it.
Blend the two cheeses together until the mixture is smooth.
Beat in the Worcestershire and egg yolk.
Beat egg white until... - 42.776
Mousse Au Chocolat
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored.
Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan until mixture begins to boil.
Gradually pour hot mixture over egg yolks, beating constantly.
Heat chocolate pieces and butter until chocolate... - 42.7614
1. In a small bowl, add gelatin to cold water and allow it to soften.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a... - 42.691
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chocolate Mousse Cake is a rich cake with chocolate-wafer crumbs, semisweet-chocolate, coffee powder, orange-flavor liqueur, whipped cream and confectioners€™ sugar along with a chocolate mousse topping. Chocolate Mousse Cake is quite common among... - 42.6369
Hake Mousse With Shrimp And Mushrooms
Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Puree in a food processor, adding the lobster bisque, 1/3 cup (100 ml/3 fl oz) of sour cream (creme fraiche), the cognac and 1 whole egg.
Separate the remaining two eggs.
Add the yolks to the fish mixture... - 42.6059
Gooseberry Mousse Or Pudding
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Reserve a few gooseberries for garnish
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine gooseberries, sugar and water.
4. Place on a medium low flame and bring water to a boil, stirring... - 42.5385
Amaretto Chocolate Mousse
Amaretto Chocolate Mousse is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Amaretto Chocolate Mousse is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.5115
Pistaehio Nut Chocolate Mousse Roll
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Let all of the ingredients come to room temperature.
Cut a piece of newspaper about 1/2-inch larger all around than a jelly-roll pan.
Cover the newspaper with waxed paper or foil.
Dust with cake flour and set it aside.
Cut a piece... - 42.3064
Chocolate Mousse Recipes By Category