- » Chocolate Mold
Chocolate Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate mold recipes.
Coffee Cream Mold
1) Grate the chocolate for garnish.
2) In a basin, measure the water, sprinkle in the gelatine and set aside to soak for 5 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, heat the milk over low heat until almost boiling.
4) Using a wooden spoon, cream the... - 40.0539
Mocha Chocolate Mold
Place 1/4 cup cold water, gelatin and instant coffee in blender; add 1/2 cup boiling water.
Cover; blend at low speed for 1 minute or until gelatin is dissolved.
Add chocolate chips, sugar, salt and vanilla.
Blend at high speed until mixture is smooth.
Add... - 37.7188
American Chocolate Mold
Melt the chocolate in a basin over hot water.
Add the milk gradually and stir until well blended.
Pour into a saucepan, add the biscuit crumbs and stir until the mixture thickens.
Add egg-yolk, simmer 2 to 3 minutes, stirring all the time.
Cool a little,... - 31.7489
Ginger Peach Mold
1) In a large bowl, stir the gelatin in hot water until dissolved.
2) Stir in the ginger ale and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
3) Mix in the peaches, pour the mixture in a 1 1/2-quart mold and refrigerate until firm.
4) Remove from the... - 29.8202
Creamy Chocolate Mold
Mix the cornstarch to a smooth paste with 1/4 cup cold water.
Heat the evaporated milk, add the chocolate and gradually blend in the cornstarch mixture.
Bring to simmering point and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes until thickened.
Remove from heat and sweeten... - 28.1254
You May Also Like!
Molded Chocolate And Chocolate Coated Fruits And Nuts
Chocolate candies are easy to make with well melted chocolate. Check out this quintessential video showing how to make different kinds of candies, chocolate coated fruits and nuts after melting chocolate. Handy recipe to surprise dear ones with amazing... - 79.8845
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add well beaten egg, vanilla and melted chocolate.
Sift flour, soda and salt together and add alternately with the milk to the creamed mixture.
Shape with a cookie press or with a pastry tube on an ungreased, cold... - 38.2561
Molded Chocolate Pudding
The molded chocolate pudding is a gelatin dessert pudding made with chocolate and milk. Prepared with added eggs, I like to serve the molded chocolate pudding with marshmallow whip and cherry. - 39.3268
Molded Rice Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Place the rice in a 1 quart glass casserole.
Cover with cold water.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes on the highest setting.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain off any excess water.
In the meantime, pour the milk into a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
Add the sugar and... - 37.8378
Easy Chocolate Slices
Break the chocolate into rough chunks.
Heat the cream in a pan over a low heat until almost boiling then add the chocolate and remove from the heat.
Cover the pan for about 5 minutes, then add the vanilla essence to the mixture and begin stirring until... - 35.509
Chocolate Fruit Boats
Grease 16 boat-shaped patty molds; sprinkle with almonds.
To make cake, combine dates, candied pineapple, raisins, currants and almonds in a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with rum; cover and let stand 2 hours.
After 2 hours, stir 3 tablespoons (20 g) flour into fruit... - 42.1512
Molded Ice Cream
1. Arrange a heavy-duty aluminum foil over a 2-quart bowl or mold.
2. In a bowl mix coffee ice cream with 1/2 cup nuts.
3. Spoon the coffee ice cream into the mold.
4. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Make a second layer with softened chocolate ice cream leaving a... - 41.1783
1. Soften the gelatin in milk in the top of a small double boiler; add the chocolate and cinnamon. Heat, stirring often, over simmering water till chocolate melts and gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
2. Sweeten with your favorite no-calorie sweetener,... - 28.7884
Heat chocolate in microwavesafe bowl or on top of stove in double boiler until melted and smooth.
Line the back of a baking sheet with wax paper.
Spread the chocolate into a 1/4-inch-thick rectangle.
Freeze 2 to 5 minutes or refrigerate until it begins to set... - 21.4868
Individual Steamed Chocolate Puddings
1. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
2. Cream butter with vanilla extract until softened; add sugar gradually, beating constantly until blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until mixture is fluffy. Blend in the chocolate.
3. Beating just... - 35.9824