- » Chocolate Mocha Frosting
Chocolate Mocha Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate mocha frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate mocha frosting recipes.
Brownies And Mocha Frosting
Melt chocolate in 1-quart batter bowl, using MEDIUM heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add butter and sugar.
Microwave on 50% power 1-2 minutes, or until mixture is smooth.
Add eggs and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
Stir together flour, baking powder and... - 44.0871
Dark Chocolate Cake With Mocha–milk Chocolate Frosting
Directions for cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the bottoms and sides of the cake pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
2. Over a bowl or piece of parchment, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder together in a sifter... - 39.6138
Fudge Brownies With Mocha Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In the top of a double boiler, over simmering water, melt chocolate and butter. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine sugar, flour and baking powder. Make a well in the center. Add eggs, vanilla... - 34.5521
French Mocha Frosting
Mix chocolate, coffee and water in a small beater bowl.
Beat in icing sugar and eggs, then add butter, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating until mixture is thick.
Chill until a spready consistency.
Fill and frost an 8-or 9-inch layer cake.
Chill... - 30.5495
Chocolate Mocha Frosting
Chocolate Mocha Frosting gives a yummy taste to cakes. Chocolate Mocha Frosting gets its desired taste from cocoa mixed with coffee flavored with vanilla extracts. - 22.9673
You May Also Like!
Mocha-frosted Chocolate Cake
Combine biscuit mix, cocoa, sugar, eggs, milk, butter or margarine and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat on low speed with electric mixer 1/2 minute to blend ingredients.
Increase the speed to medium and beat for 4 minutes.
Scrape the bowl often with a rubber... - 40.2221
1. Dissolve instant coffee in water in a 4-cup measure; pour into two ice-cube trays; freeze until firm.
2. When ready to serve, dissolve drink mix and cinnamon in milk in an 8-cup pitcher. Beat cream until stiff in a medium-size bowl; stir into milk... - 27.6036
Mocha Frosted Drops
1) In a saucepan, melt shortening and unsweetened chocolate together. Let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes.
2) Add brown sugar and add egg, vanilla, and buttermilk or sour milk to saucepan.
3) Now, sift dry ingredients to the mixture. Also add... - 42.4672
Sicilian Cheese And Chocolate Cake
Prepare Sponge Cake.
Beat ricotta cheese, sugar, milk, liqueur and salt in small mixer bowl until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips and candied fruit.
Cut cake into 4 rectangles, 10 1/2 x 3 3/4 inches.
Alternate layers of cake and ricotta... - 34.2538
Dark Mocha Chocolate Cake
It is so good that you will instantly fall in love with this Dar Mocha Chocolate cake recipe. If you were hunting for the ultimate chocolate cake, you can perhaps give this Dark mocha chocolate cake a try. It will make you hungry! - 33.4052
Mocha Cream Frosting
Try out the easy-to-make Mocha Cream Frosting. Enjoy the Mocha Cream Frosting at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 25.5498
Mocha Walnut Frosted
mocha walnut frosted muffins are awesome little bakes made with a brew of strong coffee cold coffee along with cocoa and walnuts. A warm and delightful bake, this muffin recipe is best enjoyed fresh from the oven with a tall glass of warm frothed milk. - 46.4573
Dissolve instant coffee in water; then add vanilla.
Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Blend in chocolate and coffee.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy after each. - 32.1945
Mocha Frosting With Eggs
1. In a bowl cream butter.
2. Fold in egg yolk, coffee, and melted chocolate.
3. Mix well.
4. Gently add sugar and blend until smooth.
5. Makes frosting for 2 (8") layers. - 30.013
French Mocha Frosting
Mix chocolate, coffee and water in small beater bowl.
Beat in sugar and eggs; add butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating until mixture is thick.
Chill to spready consistency.
Fill and frost an 8- or 9-inch layer cake.
Chill until... - 30.4274