- » Chocolate Mint Cake
Chocolate Mint Cake Recipes
Chocolate mint cake is a layered cake made with a chocolate mint frosting whose sponge is also flavored with cocoa and mint essence. Chocolate mint cake is slowly becoming a popular cake flavor and regular dessert ... More »
Chocolate And Mint Cupcake
To busy to go into a detailed dessert recipe? Watch this quick video of less than 2 minutes to learn how to make chocolate and mint cupcakes. This video teaches you everything right from mixing to decorating. Recommended for smart learners! - 92.1889
Chocolate And Mint Cupcakes
To make the butter-cream frosting:
1. In a large bowl add soft butter and whisk together until soft and creamy.
2. Sift the icing sugar a little at a time whisking to incorporate.
3. Repeat until all the sugar is incorporated.
To make the... - 90.8096
No Bake Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine chocolate wafer crumbs with melted butter.
2. In a 9 inch springform pan, pat the mixture firmly at the bottom.
3. Refrigerate the curst until chill.
4. In a saucepan, melt the YORK Peppermint Patties... - 51.1448
Chocolate Mint Cheese Cake
Soften gelatin in cold water in a bowl; add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Set aside to cool.
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Meanwhile, cream the cream cheese, sugar, and extracts together.
Blend in the melted chocolate.
Add the... - 47.0981
Chocolate Mint Brownies
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cream shortening, sugar replacement and fructose; beat in eggs, melted chocolate and mint flavoring.
Spread batter in two 8 in. (20 cm) greased pans.
Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 25 to 30 minutes.
Combine... - 44.2983
Chocolate Mint Torte
In large mixer bowl beat eggs till thick and lemon-colored.
Blend in cake mix, dry pudding mix, the 1/3 cup cooking oil, and 1 cup water.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Bake at... - 39.6607
Mint Filled Chocolate Angel Loaf
Sift cake flour and cocoa powder with the 1/4 cup sugar twice; set aside.
In large mixer bowl beat egg whites, cream of tartar, vanilla, and salt till soft peaks form (tips curl over).
Add remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating... - 39.2169
Chocolate Mint Cake Roll
Grease and lightly flour a 15x10xl-inch jelly roll pan; set aside. Stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
In a small mixer bowl beat egg yolks and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed about 5 minutes or till thick and... - 38.3718
Chocolate Mint Cake
Combine cake mix, water, and mint flavoring in a mixing bowl.
Beat on medium for 5 to 6 minutes or until batter is thick and creamy.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Transfer to a wax paper lined or greased and floured 8 in. (20 cm) round cake... - 33.4628
Chocolate Mint Angel Cake
1. Prepare angel food cake according to label directions. Cool cake completely; cut horizontally into 3 layers.
2. One hour before serving, prepare filling by gently combining whipped topping, carob or cocoa powder, sugar and peppermint extract in medium bowl... - 25.6662
Chocolate Mint Cake Recipes By Category
Chocolate Mint Cake Dish: