- » Chocolate Martini
Chocolate Martini Recipes
Chocolate martini (Chocolatini) is a classic American cocktail, which is fondly consumed as a dessert drink. This mixed drink, essentially, comprises a non-alcoholic chocolate beverage which is mixed with alcoholic ... More »
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 115.645
Chocolate And Coffee Martini
Coffee liquor is renders all the intrinsic flavor of coffee to which it is mixed. Check out the recipe to make Gluten Free Chocolate and Coffee Martini using gluten free milk substitute as the base drink. Great to enjoy this chilled drink during hot sunny... - 109.94
Chocolate Mint Martini
1. Rim the glass, if that’s your preference, with a mix of cocoa powder and super fine sugar. Use the creme de cacao as binder and dip into the cocao-sugar mix.
2. Add vodka, creme de cacao, creme de menthe into an ice-filled shaker... - 107.331
Chocolate Spice Martini
The Chocolate Spice Martini is as rich and delicious as it gets but with an added kick of cinnamon, nutmeg and black pepper. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it. - 107.082
Low Cal Chocolate Martini
Skinny and utterly scrumptious. With a mere 136 low calories you won’t believe this martini is so rich and chocolaty. I used homemade chocolate sauce, which has about 10 cals per tbsp but you can find commercial products with 0 calories (Walden Farms,... - 105.884
A simple chocolate martini. Easy to make and easy to enjoy with a mix of vodka and chocolate liqueur. - 99.9579
Party Favorite Chocolate Diamond Martini
When it's party time, nothing can get you pumped up like chocolate diamond martini. This fancy-schmancy booze laces vodka martini with chocolate and comes without the fiery burn of vodka. A real party-rocker, this delectable drink is the ultimate... - 97.2509
1. Heat cream in a small saucepan until scalding. Turn off heat, stir in chocolate, and let stand until chocolate has melted, about 2 minutes. Add chocolate extract and stir until well combined. Cool to room temperature.
2. Combine chocolate sauce with vodka... - 30.1676
Chocolate Smores Martini
Drizzle chocolate syrup in martini glass. Shake vodka and liqueur over ice and pour into glass.
Rub marshmallow creme around the rim of the martini glass and coat with crushed graham crackers. Place marshmallow on skewer and place in cocktail. - 16.6339
Toblerone Martini, How-to
The Toblerone, a candy, the toblerone martini, a cocktail that represents a sweet flavorful candy like experience. Use your favorite Irish cream to make this your own. - 0
Chocolate Martini Recipes By Category