- » Chocolate Log Roll
Chocolate Log Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate log roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate log roll recipes.
How To Make A Chocolate Roll
Celebrate this Christmas with Lois' (Grandpa Luken's sister) Chocolate Roll. This festive snow white treat has been long enjoyed in our family over the Christmas years. - 0
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven, to 425°F (220°C).
Line a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch (39x27-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
To make cake, beat 6 egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar and lemon peel in a medium bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in... - 46.3674
Choc-oat Logs (uncooked)
These delectable choc-oat logs are ideal to be served any time of the day. Delicious and filling, relish this all time favorite today! - 34.1031
Preheat oven to 350Ã‚Â°F.
Grease bottom of 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 1" jelly-roll pan.
Line with waxed paper.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar at high speed until thick and pale-lemon colored.
With beater at low speed, mix in cocoa, flour and... - 42.6545
Easy Chocolate Logs Or Nuggets
Mix sugar, sweetened condensed milk, coconut, and vanilla together. Form into long rolls about the diameter of a nickel. The mixture will be sticky, so use waxed paper in forming the rolls. Freeze until firm. When ready to dip, melt the chocolate chips in a... - 18.0948
Mint Chocolate Logs
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk, melted chocolate, vanilla, and peppermint extract.
2. Add flour mixed with almonds, baking powder, and salt and beat... - 34.2344
Chocolate Date Yule Log
1. Grind dates through finest blade of meat grinder, or chop very fine in blender.
2. Combine dates, nuts and ginger. Turn out on breadboard sprinkled with sugar. Knead with hands to blend thoroughly.
3. Form into a roll 2 inches thick and about 9 inches... - 37.0387
Chocolate Yule Log
Chocolate lovers will just cherish the taste of Chocolate Yule Log . Chocolate Yule Log gets its lovely taste from flour mixed with eggs, flavored by cocoa and vanilla, and topped by log frosting. I had prepared this Chocolate Yule Log for couple of times and... - 44.7458
Nutty Chocolate Logs
In top of double boiler over hot but not boiling water, melt chocolate and butter together.
Mix well and pour onto flat plate or pie plate.
Using 2 long forks (fondue forks are ideal), roll cake fingers in chocolate to coat on all sides, then roll in chopped... - 23.6177
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Separate the eggs.
Beat whites in a bowl with sugar till stiff peaks form.
Beat yolks till pale, then fold into whites.
Sift flour and cornstarch into mixture and fold in gently.
Spread mixture evenly in greased and lined 13 1/2 x 9... - 46.4022
1. Take a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch Swiss roll tin and grease it with greased greaseproof paper.
2. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
3. In a bowl, mix together baking powder, flour and salt.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5. In a... - 50.1325
Chocolate Cream Log
1) Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2) Use a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Line pan with sheet of wax paper and spray again. Place the pan aside.
4) On separate sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift... - 43.1638