- » Chocolate Layer Log
Chocolate Layer Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate layer log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate layer log recipes.
Easy Chocolate Log
Line jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. In the pan, melt the butter and add, in layers, the chopped nuts, coconut, and sweetened condensed milk. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and gradually add sugar. Beat two minutes. Combine flour, cocoa, salt, and soda,... - 23.2971
Chocolate Mousse Log Cake
Vanilla sponge cake Whip sugar and eggs by hand, or in a blender and mix well until it foams.
Add a little flour to this mixture while stirring with a spatula.
Then pour a thin layer of about 0.5 cm into a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
Bake in... - 43.0494
Stir together the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar, the salt, and the lemon rind; the mixture should be smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar.
Fold the egg yolk mixture into the stiffly beaten whites.
Combine the... - 44.9623
Christmas Log has delicious taste. Christmas Log gets its taste from cherry jam mixed with cream and flavored with rum. Christmas Log is a special occasion recipe, made during Christmas. - 39.6134
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.708
Christmas Yule Log Cake
1. Grease a 9 1/2 –inch X 13 1/2 -inch jelly roll or Swiss roll pan with butter and dust with.
2. Sift 3/4 cup flour and cornstarch. Keep aside
3. Before baking the cake, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl of an electric... - 47.2045
Chocolate Hazelnut Slices
In bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Mix together flour, cocoa and nuts; stir into butter mixture until smooth dough forms.
Gather dough into ball; divide in half.
Place each half on sheet of waxed paper; using paper, shape dough into logs, each... - 40.4027
1. On a plate ay a line of whipped cream on the bottom.
2. On a chocolate wafer spoon on some cream, add another chocolate wafer and more cream and place on the line of cream on the plate.
3. Slowly build up a chocolate log (drizzle with liqueur if you... - 29.5697
Dark Chocolate And Cranberry Roulade
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Butter a large (approx 30 x 40cm) Swiss roll tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment. Lightly butter the parchment, dust with the plain flour and tip out any excess.
2. Sift the self-raising flour, baking... - 41.226
Chocolate Strudel And Poached Pears With Cinnamon Sauce
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a medium-sized, nonreactive saucepan, combine the pears, water, wine, sugar, and cinnamon, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the pears are tender but... - 44.3231
Black & White Slices
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg yolk.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a small cup, combine milk and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients to butter mixture alternately with milk... - 39.1453
Buche De Noel
Sifted confectioner's sugar and meringue mushrooms for decoration Butter a jelly roll pan, line it with wax paper and butter the paper.
Sprinkle the paper with flour, shaking off the excess.
In a large bowl combine the eggs, yolks, and sugar and whisk the... - 43.5046
Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Beat eggs in large bowl.
Gradually beat in 3/4 cup sugar; beat until fluffy and light in color.
Gradually fold in flour mixture.
Melt chocolate in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Immediately... - 48.8486