- » Chocolate Lady Finger Dessert
Chocolate Lady Finger Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate lady finger dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate lady finger dessert recipes.
Chocolate Mousse Lady Finger Cake
Melt chocolate in double boiler.
Beat egg yolks until lemon-colored.
Gradually beat in sugar until smooth and thick.
Beat in milk.
Add egg mixture to chocolate.
Cook, stirring until well-blended, 5-10 minutes.
Let cool in large mixing bowl for 30 minutes.
Add... - 44.3618
Choco Scotch Fingers
Microwave butter in 1 1/2- or 2-qt mixing bowl or casserole at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Blend in sugar.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spread in greased 8x8-in baking dish.
Place dish on inverted saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High 3 to... - 39.2651
Frozen Chocolate Russe
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for 5 min.
Scald 1/3 c of the cream, remove from the heat, add the gelatin, and stir until dissolved.
Whip the remaining 2/3 c cream until stiff, using, a hand or electric beater.
If light cream is used, whip as in... - 37.3397
Crunchy Chocolate Refrigerator Cake
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt with the butter in a bowl for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of sugar, stir thoroughly and leave to cool.
Rinse the raisins (sultanas) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put in... - 44.2324
Chocolate Refrigerator Cake
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler.
Add sugar and water, and mix well.
Remove from heat.
Stir gradually into egg yolks, and beat smooth with a spoon.
Beat the egg whites stiff, and fold into the cooled chocolate mixture.
Fold in the whipped cream... - 39.8213
Chocolate Charlotte Russe
Combine the first four ingredients in the top of a double boiler over boiling water.
Cover and heat until melted.
Stir well and pour into an 8-inch-square bake pan.
Chill in the freezer stirring occasionally until thickened.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold in... - 36.9781
Chocolate Ice Box Cake
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate well.
2) To this, add sugar and salt.
3) Gradually add egg yolks, beating well after each addition.
4) Now, beat egg whites well and gently mix into this mix.
5) Finally, add vanilla to the chocolate mix. Remove... - 43.6377
Chocolate Coffee Tiramisu - Homemade
1. MASCARPONE CREAM: In a bowl, add egg yolk and sugar. Beat them with an electric mixer till it turns creamy and whitish. Put the mascarpone cheese in batches while continuously beating till they are well combined. Set aside.
2. WHIPPED CREAM:... - 0
Normandy Chocolate Mousse
Line bottom of 6 inch mold with heavy white paper.
Put lady fingers upright around the edge, sticking them with butter.
Cream together butter and sugar thoroughly.
Blend in egg yolks, nuts, 2 Tbsp rum and cooled melted chocolate.
Beat egg whites until stiff... - 43.1083
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot water.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk and salt; blend well.
Add hot water slowly, stirring constantly; cook until mixture is smooth and desired consistency.
Add vanilla and cinnamon.
Pour into fondue pot or... - 36.7241
Chocolate Surprise Pie
1. Place wax paper in a round deep cake pan.
2. Line half quantity of lady fingers at sides and bottom of cake pan, ensuring the brown portion is facing outwards. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites and beat well. Keep... - 48.2317
Simple Chocolate Charlotte
Here is a super simple chocolate charlotte recipe that can be easily made at home. The chef here shows how to make this recipe using dark chocolate, meringues, lady fingers and wonderfully flavored with orange zest and juice. So celebrate with this amazing... - 130.644
Chocolate Layer Cake
1. Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Cream butter and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
3. Combine dry ingredients.
4. Alternately mix dry ingredients and milk into creamed mixture, beginning and ending... - 35.1477
German Sweet Chocolate Cake
1. Place chocolate in 1-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until melted. Stir halfway through heating time. Stir in water. Blend well.
2. Cream butter and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add egg yolks, one at a time. Beat well after each... - 36.9092
Chocolate Malt Cake
1. For cake: Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Cream together sugar and butter in large mixing bowl, until fluffy. Gradually blend in oil.
3. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
4. Mix... - 35.2241
Chocolate Mint Brownies
1. For brownies: Place chocolate and 1/3 cup butter in 2-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is melted. Stir occasionally during heating time.
2. Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat well. Combine flour, baking... - 35.003
1 Line a 1 qt bowl or mold with waxed paper.
2 In top of double boiler, melt the chocolate over boiling water.
3 In a bowl, beat egg yolks well.
4 Add vanilla and yolks to the chocolate, beating well.
5 In another bowl,... - 38.9588
Put the butter, syrup and chocolate in a saucepan and heat until the butter and chocolate have melted.
Stir in the biscuits, sultanas and cherries.
Spoon into a well-greased springform 1/2 kg./ 1 lb.loaf tin.
Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until... - 41.4561